Official Community Forums Home

Mikayla's Special Poll For The Men!

Mikayla1

• Members

Recently, in another post we have been debating what men find attractive in women. In short, what it is that catches their eye first when they see a woman they find attractive. Running the risk of sounding anti-feminist, I am going to pose the question here to all the men of the forum.

I realize everyone has different tastes - some like small women, some like big women, some big breasts, some small breasts. I think all women are beautiful in their own right - let me get that straight right here - I am NOT trying to make a point about thin vs. chubby, or about Big Breasted vs. Flat Chested. I am interested in these answers in order to prove a more general point.

So please answer this for little ole' me! :blink:

WHAT DO YOU FIRST NOTICE ABOUT A WOMAN THAT YOU FIND ATTRACTIVE?

Thanks!

Mikayla

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Her eyes, definitely her eyes! After the eyes a nice ass does it for me. My GF has the brightest blue eyes that immediately draw attention to them, and a very nice rear as well.

• Members

I just weighed in on this one elsewhere. I will say again breifly. Boobs, big ones. Hair, nice and silky, eyes, blue, big and bright, hips, gotta have something to grab and hold. Bubble bootys are nice too, but not a must have. First thing is a glance at the face, then to the twins i gaze, if she has a nice pair(i prefer C cup and UP) then I look somemore at her face, body and then back to the girls I go. Now, that has been put on the shelf for some time, but I love my wife's chest, she is a F cup and I just can't get enough of her boobs.

• Members

For me, very simply HAIR. I don't care to much for blondes, but love my gf's red hair! Dark black hair is next. I'm attracted more to a simple woman who doesn't stand out if that makes sense. If shes attractive to me though, she will stand out. I don't care for face lifts, breasts jobs (had women with them) etc. I don't care for large women, but if you have some extra pounds here and there that is no big deal. Medium breasts are nice to. Confident, but not arrogant.

Telecom

• Members

First thing I notice is the way she presents herself without saying anything...her smile...her confidence...her warmness...her realness.

If she seems real fake and uninterested...shallow and vain its mega turn off time.

After that I notice the shape of her jaw line, her posture...shoulders..the way she folds her hands.

But first and foremost...smile...sexiest thing on a woman...then eyes.

And if we are talking other physical features here...legs and tummy...then her neck.

-God bless

-BeyondBlessed

• Members

I like a natural woman. Little makeup, no tattoos, and above all - real tits. I don't care if they're big or small - just real. Any sign of plastic surgery, heavy makeup, heavy perfurme, etc, and I have no interest. I think I'm just fed up with all the portrayals of "perfect" women in the media. I can't even get excited from looking at a Playboy anymore because the women simply don't look real. I'm fine with a blemish here and there because that's what real women look like.

• Members
I like a natural woman. Little makeup, no tattoos, and above all - real tits. I don't care if they're big or small - just real. Any sign of plastic surgery, heavy makeup, heavy perfurme, etc, and I have no interest. I think I'm just fed up with all the portrayals of "perfect" women in the media. I can't even get excited from looking at a Playboy anymore because the women simply don't look real. I'm fine with a blemish here and there because that's what real women look like.

I REALLY agree with Sid Vicious to. Looking at Playboy and Penthouse models now is a joke. They all look so artificial and superficial. A women with a little sag in her breasts is no big deal. Damn, they shake more that way. Give me some curves and hips to hold on to. Barbie is out, natural is in!

Telecom

• Members
I REALLY agree with Sid Vicious to. Looking at Playboy and Penthouse models now is a joke. They all look so artificial and superficial. A women with a little sag in her breasts is no big deal. Damn, they shake more that way. Give me some curves and hips to hold on to. Barbie is out, natural is in!

Telecom

I'm not taking the poll but I told hubby I wanted a "boob perk up" job cause they sag and well, ok, I"m a tad vain about my tits since they are 40D-DD. He told me he didn't want them "perked up" cause he loved how the nips kind of "pointed down" and made it easier for him to suck n play with. So....no perk up job here! I'll just keep looking for a good "push up" bra for someone of my size ;)

• Members
Recently, in another post we have been debating what men find attractive in women. In short, what it is that catches their eye first when they see a woman they find attractive. Running the risk of sounding anti-feminist, I am going to pose the question here to all the men of the forum.

I realize everyone has different tastes - some like small women, some like big women, some big breasts, some small breasts. I think all women are beautiful in their own right - let me get that straight right here - I am NOT trying to make a point about thin vs. chubby, or about Big Breasted vs. Flat Chested. I am interested in these answers in order to prove a more general point.

Thanks!

Mikayla

:o I must be honest, The one thing i notice or should i say I'm attracted to first, would have to be her thighs and ass. Then i'd check out the rest of her entire body. As for anything else. I'm kinda old fashoned, cuz to me looks don't even matter, i've been with the Fine ones, (problems). and I've been with some not that fine ones (noproblems). So long as she treats me the way i prefer to be treated , has a wonderful personality, and we have fun together(something in common) the rest is superficial. But a nice firm set of thighs and a tight round ass are most definatly :( sorry-bad spelling) :huh: gotta be a plus.+++ :rolleyes:

• Members

I am loving what you men are saying here - I am a great admirer of othe women. I can appreciate a good head of hair, a nice pair of tits, or a nice figure. I always ask myself, or my friends - "are they real" - "how long does SHE spend on the stairmaster to get that ass?"

I am a natural woman - I believe in maintenance through hard work. I have a tattoo (sorry Sid) and a few piercings in erotic places, but for my body parts - all ME! As I age my once ample, 40-D breasts are beginning to sag a bit - and one day I know they will cease to be so perky. I will refuse the pressure of society to have a boob job - and just let them be (at least that is how I feel now) ;)

I think that women today are under so much pressure to be "Barbie" - perfect, thin, big breasted - that they loose sight of what is important - the inside. I try really hard to have my insides match my outsides. If I can do that every day - then I feel happy and content with myself.

Thanks guys! I appreciate the responses thus far!

Mikayla

P.S. - CL, I am sure you are perfect the way you are!

• Members
I am loving what you men are saying here - I am a great admirer of othe women. I can appreciate a good head of hair, a nice pair of tits, or a nice figure. I always ask myself, or my friends - "are they real" - "how long does SHE spend on the stairmaster to get that ass?"

I am a natural woman - I believe in maintenance through hard work. I have a tattoo (sorry Sid) and a few piercings in erotic places, but for my body parts - all ME! As I age my once ample, 40-D breasts are beginning to sag a bit - and one day I know they will cease to be so perky. I will refuse the pressure of society to have a boob job - and just let them be (at least that is how I feel now) ;)

I think that women today are under so much pressure to be "Barbie" - perfect, thin, big breasted - that they loose sight of what is important - the inside. I try really hard to have my insides match my outsides. If I can do that every day - then I feel happy and content with myself.

Thanks guys! I appreciate the responses thus far!

Mikayla

P.S. - CL, I am sure you are perfect the way you are!

Mikayla, I totally agree with you on the keeping it REAL. I could care less for a set of fake boobs, i do enjoy a good rack on a lady, it says a lot as to how that lady lives her life, and as mother time creeps up on them, they have to stay that much more active to retain that firm hard body. Its been a long time since i've seen a woman past the age of 30 that still has that firm 20ish hard body. Damn i miss my youth... for the women out there that work their ass off to maintain that hardbody, I salute you and admire your drive... keep up the hard work, and if your men don't appreciate you. Call me... :P:D ..lol E-mail me...I will put you on a pedastool and admire you all day.. thanks :unsure::o

• Members
I'm not taking the poll but I told hubby I wanted a "boob perk up" job cause they sag and well, ok, I"m a tad vain about my tits since they are 40D-DD. He told me he didn't want them "perked up" cause he loved how the nips kind of "pointed down" and made it easier for him to suck n play with. So....no perk up job here! I'll just keep looking for a good "push up" bra for someone of my size ;)

victoria secrets has some really good ones....its hard for anyone over a C cup to find a good push up....i was in a store once and heard two girls comment why would you want a push up if you are a C cup....well im a 38dd and i love to wear push ups....i too had the sagging.....i always say joking like tube socks with rocks....but as your hubby likes yours mine says the same as well let them be they are just fine....so again thats where the good push up comes in.....

• Members
victoria secrets has some really good ones....its hard for anyone over a C cup to find a good push up....i was in a store once and heard two girls comment why would you want a push up if you are a C cup....well im a 38dd and i love to wear push ups....i too had the sagging.....i always say joking like tube socks with rocks....but as your hubby likes yours mine says the same as well let them be they are just fine....so again thats where the good push up comes in.....

I tried VS...they don't have my size...according to them I'm a 42DD which I find VERY hard to believe.

• Members

Lane Bryant has what you are looking for

• Members
Lane Bryant has what you are looking for

I FORGOT ABOUT LANE BRYANT......CL TRY THAT PLACE AND MAYBE YOU WILL FIND WHAT YOURE LOOKING FOR.....THANKS MIMI SUE.......I WILL HAVE TO CHECK THEM OUT AS WELL AND SEE IF THEY CARRY A NICE PUSHUP......THANKS AGAIN MIMI

• Members

Thanks!

Mikayla

:rolleyes: For me over the course of my life at different times I have been attracted to different aspects of a womans looks. The first time I saw Jennifer (1972) it was her french braided long hair and her wool pants and hiking boots. I raced downstairs and put on my own German made hiking boots and a flannel shirt and we met and talked and flirted. We stayed friends for many years and I met many great friends through her. The first time I met Patty she was a tiny little thing with blond hair and in a flannel nightie that started at the floor and stopped at her throat. She was like 5'2" and 95 pounds soaking wet. Jenny had a huge rack and honey oil (to put on the rolling paper) and was a blond. The first time I saw my current gf she was wearing shiny black leather boots and black stockings. Every chance I got I was looking at her boots or legs........she has since found that out. She looks HOT in black. :P I would have to say generally for me it almost just depends on the gal...I mostly go for petite small to medium breasted, slim hipped blonds. I like the biker babe look-the girl next door freshly washed and pressed look-I really like the GOTHIC look but shy away from that as probably out of my ballpark (way too high maintenance). I have always had a thing for women with sparkling eyes...color don't matter as much as how her eyes dance and light up a room and melt my heart......there's a saying of sorts-if a gal wants to impress/attract a man she needs to do only 2 things- show up naked with a case of beer...in my case show up in a hot B/D outfit some toys spanking horse and some restraints and a case of PBR or Fosters as a sub and she will have my undivided attention...............but that's just my two cents worth. B) peace 12GAUGE

• Members

I keep forgetting about Lane Bryant because none of their "regular" clothes fit me...lol. Guess I'll have to go lingerie shopping there next week. 2 of my bras have the wire coming out and OUCH those pinch!! Happy shopping everyone!!

• Members
I keep forgetting about Lane Bryant because none of their "regular" clothes fit me...lol. Guess I'll have to go lingerie shopping there next week. 2 of my bras have the wire coming out and OUCH those pinch!! Happy shopping everyone!!

:rolleyes: HEY CURVY-THANKS FOR YOUR PM 12GAUGE

• Members

Their personality and their sense of humor,. As far as size I prefer average/skinny because of I like to try new sex position's and also my doctor don't want me to do alot of heavy lifting. J/J

• Members
Their personality and their sense of humor,. As far as size I prefer average/skinny because of I like to try new sex position's and also my doctor don't want me to do alot of heavy lifting. J/J

haha funny line i thought you might end with some dont want more cushion for the pushing or dont want to push once and ride the waves....all kidding aside let me just say if you really but personality and sense of humor first im glad to hear that most men (and women) judge the book by the cover....too many times looks come first but once you really get to know that person the story changes....

haha funny last line i was expecting something like dont want more cushion for the pushing or dont want to push once and ride the waves....lol all kidding aside if personality and sense of humor are what you see first in a gal thats really great too many people put looks first and just because a person is pretty on the outside doesnt make them that way on the inside....looks only go so far....