Isn't that sweet! Thanks Roughman! :P

Mikayla

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I would say darker skin, small breast nice slim body. However, the only other love of my life was light haired, blond, blue eyed with nice big breast and a little on the chubby side. So much of it is how she makes me feel about me.

There is another distinction. There are women I find beautiful but not sexy, and women I find sexy, but not beautiful. I know this is a pretty pathetic answer to your question but it is the way I feel.

• Members
:unsure: Shoot...last time I was here I was an advanced member and now I have been downsized to an intern :( . What gives? :o And what is an intern ??? :( 12G

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I like a pretty Smile and very white Teeth, And I like Puffy lips compared to Flat lips, Just something about the Lips that makes me think about what they could be doing to me! LOL!

• Members

Okay, another bi chick response.

I notice mostly personality. Or hair. I LOVE playing with hair. I'm kind of gothy myself, but it isn't high maintenance, it's just my hair that's high maintenance. It's past my waist now, and so it stays in a bun a lot of the time, I wear black framed glasses, and heavy eyeliner when I get dolled up. I'm pale, and have green eyes, so it works nicely. LOL ANY..way... (I also have two tattoos)

But in a girl, I like long hair, or hair that I can play with, and pretty eyes. I like that in anyone though. But women, I don't like skinny, I like a little bit of a tummy, hips that are wide, and smallish breasts. Victorian type bodies. All that fake shyt isn't me either. If your boobs are like... huge and don't jiggle or bounce, then I have nothing to say to you. I don't like plastic. I don't like huge lips, like Angelina's but she's still hot. My exboyfriend's sister is a cutie, she's shorter than me (I'm 5'2), and skinny which I normally don't like but she goths up and it's cute. She has a like... AA cup chest, but it's still nice.. Anyway, back to the men.

• Members

confidence in herself is a huge turn on for me no matter what they look like. like how they walk into a room most guys know just from that or am i just the odd one out. i guess that goes with personality. that is big thing for me and i have seen lots since i am in a life style that you see lots of different kind of ppl. the teasers and then the real ppl.

• Members

definately a hard question, I have found my likes to change over the years in comparison to who I've been with, trying to guage what physical things will tell you about what's underneath the skin, themselves, their personality, but I think right now, not TINY, but petite ladies, "I am 24 years old, and am only 4'2-3" tall, it is a thing I was born with, I'm not as "short" as the mini-me guy "people seem to make jokes about that, jus fizzes my top, tho in my years I have learned to restrain myself and proceed maturely about the whole thing, people have their idea,s and that's their ideas.. anyway, Im not saying that Im short "down there", the girls I have been with would disagree, lol, anyway, I dont nesesarly find it unatractive for girls to be lots taller than me, depending on how they act about it, so personality is again a big thing, but petite girl, blond hair, blue eyes, breast and a girls buttsize really dont have much call in the matter, it's the face I stare at, I think it shows a window to the persons soul..

• Members

Has to be the face,just enough makeup,,not over board. Body a close 2nd. Im sorry but a very over weight women to me seems like they dont care about health issues,,I know I sound like an ass. 3rd is a great heart shaped ass. Boobs are also part of the package. Fake ones (too big) look wrong. I worked an accident where one broke inside(saline) and lady had to get it redone! Once you start plastic you have to keep going for "updates" or it looks wierd after time. Look at some older stars.

• Members

I have to say her eyes then down to her boobs and a nice ass. Well rounded and frim. Hair color Black. Don't care to much for the blonde look. Oh and fair skin color. A dark tan color is a turn off, one that looks like she has been cook in the sun to long. Boobs are to be nice rounded and just enough to get your hand cup around them. But most important would be her personality and the way she carries herself. I had a fat gf once that always dress fit to kill and had a great personality. Even though she was a full figure woman she still was hot! When a woman knows that she is hot looking she just feels better about herself and it shows. That turns guys on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Coming from a Bi seaxual point of veiw the first thing I look for in a woman is her personality and how she is with my daughter and I know if she likes you than we can definitely kick it like my gf now my daughter adores her she even has nickname for she calls her Chipmunk

and the second thing I look for in a woman is her shape especialy if she has a nice shape not too skinny and not too fat I like them with hella ass like when I met my gf what attracted me to her was her personality and how we cliqued from our first conversation and we used to kick it alot then my daughter started getting attached to her and thats what I like about a woman if you treat my number one like number one and she likes you we can definitely kick it.

Last but not least I like to look in they're eyes and see if they are sincere I don't mind contact lenses as long s they fit your face I don't like it if you have a pretty brown face with green contacts. My girl wears deep grey contacts and they look nice on her.

I like looking into her eyes when she has on her contacts she looks just like her daughter. That's what I look for in a female.

I'm going to respond for my husband, because, I KNOW for a fact, this is what he looks at:

Boobs first, butt second, hair, then eyes.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

the first thing i notice about a woman, well, if were walking towards eachother is everything shoulder level and upwards. smile, eyes, hair... if thats all good then ill check out the rest of her. and then me being the shy guy i am id keep walking past her and then if she smells right ahhhh orgasmic lol and then of course ill check out her ass haha

• 2 weeks later...

since i am new i might as well start posting on something easy like this. for me it is a great smile and nice eyes. of course she has to have nice curves also, but the smile and eyes do it for me.

jp

• Members
EYES are deffinatly 1st :P

The first thing i notice is a woman posture, how she carries herself, as she gets closer, then i got to say its her breasts, coming even closer, then its down the stomach down to her legs, once close enough to make out particulars, then its how her hair style is, how heavy the make up, are her clothes fitting properly, and of course as she walks way, the size and shape of her buns.

• 11 years later...
  • Members

What catches the eye first that I find attractive? It stems from how she responds to me, then I’ll start thinking she’s attractive. If I begin liking her as a person, appreciating who she seems to be, probably first see how happy she is, e.g. enjoy how often she smiles or how animated her body movements are since she’s enjoying the chat. Hope this makes sense.

• Members

Yozaaaaa talk about resurrecting an OLD thread. 12 years oh my

• Members

I am not seeing the poll but I think I get the gist and remember and my answer is "pistol grip earrings"