Official Community Forums Home

G Spot Incapable?

• Members

i have a question...i'm a woman in my early twenties, who's had plenty of great clitoral orgasms but no dice, ever, on the g spot. i feel like i should have one, and that i do...because it swells if i touch there enough and if i combine "g spot" stimulation with clitoral I will have an even more intense clitoral orgasm. my goal is to achieve a g spot orgasm, even if its just on my own and not through intercourse or with my partner. any tips? i've read a lot about how to stimulate...and when i do i get that peeing feeling but then it fades after a while...

• Members
i have a question...i'm a woman in my early twenties, who's had plenty of great clitoral orgasms but no dice, ever, on the g spot. i feel like i should have one, and that i do...because it swells if i touch there enough and if i combine "g spot" stimulation with clitoral I will have an even more intense clitoral orgasm. my goal is to achieve a g spot orgasm, even if its just on my own and not through intercourse or with my partner. any tips? i've read a lot about how to stimulate...and when i do i get that peeing feeling but then it fades after a while...

Best article ever... Best wishes!

http://www.tootimid.com/index.php/articles...-g-spot-orgasm/

• Members

I read that article! I guess I should try harder...

Another question...Is it possible the birth control pill is making it harder for me to find it/orgasm? I read somewhere that the estrogen from the pill thickens the vaginal wall so that the g spot is harder to get to...

• Members
I read that article! I guess I should try harder...

Another question...Is it possible the birth control pill is making it harder for me to find it/orgasm? I read somewhere that the estrogen from the pill thickens the vaginal wall so that the g spot is harder to get to...

Hmmm I am not so sure about that but I do know that practice makes perfect! I am 38, I just started having them this year!!! Relaxation is key! I haven't been able to do it by myself but my husband can get me pretty much any way you choose, oral, intercourse, toys etc... Just keep trying. When you feel the weird pee feeling just kind of push and then stop. Continue stimulating the spot, it will build and become more intense. You will recognize the pleasure and WANT to continue! It is tricky but once you get it your body does NOT forget in fact it just gets better! Have you used a toy?

• Members
Hmmm I am not so sure about that but I do know that practice makes perfect! I am 38, I just started having them this year!!! Relaxation is key! I haven't been able to do it by myself but my husband can get me pretty much any way you choose, oral, intercourse, toys etc... Just keep trying. When you feel the weird pee feeling just kind of push and then stop. Continue stimulating the spot, it will build and become more intense. You will recognize the pleasure and WANT to continue! It is tricky but once you get it your body does NOT forget in fact it just gets better! Have you used a toy?

No and I think that's what might do the trick for me...considering my hand/boyfriend's hand gets extremely tired/cramped after only a few minutes. thanks for all your help!

• Members
So, I was trying very hard to have a g spot orgasm the other night, and all of a sudden, I peed. Not only that, I had peed before to prevent this from happening. I'm positive it was pee, because I didn't come. What is wrong with me?

Ok I gotta admit I'm interested in what you all have to say because I've had similar experiences.

• Members
Ok I gotta admit I'm interested in what you all have to say because I've had similar experiences.

The G-spot is located on the anterior wall of the vagina and so is the urethra. The fluid is supposed to come for the paraurethral glands. Since you are stimulating a spot directly over the urethra it is not surprising to me that you should want to pee and actually do pee. I have had the same situation where I want to pee, get up and do pee...a lot. Now whether the pee is mixed with g-spot fluid..I don't know. But it seems to me, anatomically, if you push on the urethra enough, you will cause the bladder to contract. Only the outer 1/3 of the vagina has sensation, but the urethra has sensation all the way into the bladder. Anyone with a history of a bladder infection remembers that. Physiologically, I'd say I'm stumped, because I have G-spot Os when i have sex, but I don't feel like peeing the way i do when i stimulate with toys. So, lets here from the sexperts!!

• Members
So, I was trying very hard to have a g spot orgasm the other night, and all of a sudden, I peed. Not only that, I had peed before to prevent this from happening. I'm positive it was pee, because I didn't come. What is wrong with me?

I bet it wasn't pee. I am reading a book about gspot orgasms (thanks Aiden!). I read that you can expel ejaculate without actually orgasming! Here is a link to the book on amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/Female-Ejaculation-G...0590&sr=1-1

I have not finished the book yet I am about half way through.

• Members
I bet it wasn't pee. I am reading a book about gspot orgasms (thanks Aiden!). I read that you can expel ejaculate without actually orgasming! Here is a link to the book on amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/Female-Ejaculation-G...0590&sr=1-1

I have not finished the book yet I am about half way through.

Pass that book along, sistah!!

If it didn't smell like urine, and was clear, then, yes, you stimulated your G-Spot. It doesn't always produce an orgasm though. The best way to get a g-spot orgasm, in my experience, is to stimulate that AND have clit stimulation. Plus, relax, and, as you did before, make sure to go to the bathroom BEFORE you start your play. If you're worried about a mess, put a towel down beneath you first. If you're not sure what's coming out of you, use a white towel, and after, smell it. If it's not yellow, and doesn't smell like urine....then URINE LUCK! Just kidding. But then you will know that you have had a g-spot orgasm/stimulation!!

Good luck!!

• Members
If it didn't smell like urine, and was clear, then, yes, you stimulated your G-Spot. It doesn't always produce an orgasm though. The best way to get a g-spot orgasm, in my experience, is to stimulate that AND have clit stimulation. Plus, relax, and, as you did before, make sure to go to the bathroom BEFORE you start your play. If you're worried about a mess, put a towel down beneath you first. If you're not sure what's coming out of you, use a white towel, and after, smell it. If it's not yellow, and doesn't smell like urine....then URINE LUCK! Just kidding. But then you will know that you have had a g-spot orgasm/stimulation!!

Good luck!!

Update: It WAS pee...I tried last night and the build-up and pee feeling came (and I had peed before too!) and then a lot of fluid appeared...like soaked through my towel a lot. And it did smell like it. I thought you weren't supposed to be able to pee with that kind of stimulation? Either I'm doing it wrong, or my anatomy is such that my urethra is getting in the way of my g spot...if i even have one. I did get what I thought was much intense pleasure though. It's such a mystery.

• Members

So this is my theory, however depressing:

I think the reason I've been peeing during vaginal stimulation is not because I'm stimulating the g spot, but because I may have no g spot and am simply massaging the urethra which would normally be above the g, causing me to urinate with no climax/ejaculate. Has this happened to anyone? I'm really hoping my theory is wrong.

There is a small amount of women that can't or don't get any enjoyment from g-spot stimulation. You may be one of them. However, the majority of us can. It takes time to practice.

The first thing to do is to find where YOUR particular g-spot is. It's usually about 2" up inside, but it can vary, woman to woman, since, of course, we're all different. It's an easy spot to miss, since it's generally about a 1" in diameter spoungy spout, that, when stimulated, can cause a woman to take a deep breath, and push down real hard (usually natural/instinctual).

Some women can ejaculate, some can't.

Here's a pic that I stole from Mikayla's article, to help point out where your g-spot is (in general):

g_spot_diagram.jpg

There are several books out there about the G-Spot Orgasm:

"THE GOOD VIBRATIONS GUIDE TO THE G SPOT" by CATHY WINKS, published by DOWN THERE PRESS, "UNDERSTANDING THE G SPOT" by DONALD HICKS.

If you are curious about the chemical make up of G Spot fluid as compared to urine, check out "The G SPOT" by LADAS, WHIPPLE AND PERRY, published by DELL POCKETBOOKS.

Mikayla's fantastic article:

Mikayla's G-spot Orgasm Article

I hope this helps! :)

• Members

There is a small amount of women that can't or don't get any enjoyment from g-spot stimulation. You may be one of them. However, the majority of us can. It takes time to practice.

The first thing to do is to find where YOUR particular g-spot is. It's usually about 2" up inside, but it can vary, woman to woman, since, of course, we're all different. It's an easy spot to miss, since it's generally about a 1" in diameter spoungy spout, that, when stimulated, can cause a woman to take a deep breath, and push down real hard (usually natural/instinctual).

Some women can ejaculate, some can't.

Here's a pic that I stole from Mikayla's article, to help point out where your g-spot is (in general):

g_spot_diagram.jpg

There are several books out there about the G-Spot Orgasm:

"THE GOOD VIBRATIONS GUIDE TO THE G SPOT" by CATHY WINKS, published by DOWN THERE PRESS, "UNDERSTANDING THE G SPOT" by DONALD HICKS.

If you are curious about the chemical make up of G Spot fluid as compared to urine, check out "The G SPOT" by LADAS, WHIPPLE AND PERRY, published by DELL POCKETBOOKS.

Mikayla's fantastic article:

Mikayla's G-spot Orgasm Article

I hope this helps! :)

Thank you for all the info! I know this sounds graphic...but I'm just confused because I have what I think to be a very large

"spongy spot" - one that starts at the entrance to my vagina, and kind of hangs down, then continues on sloping up at least two inches. I do feel SOMETHING when I stimulate deeper inside, something that I think is pleasure, but right when I think it's coming, I pee, and I mean really pee. Hopefully those books will have some sort of answer for me..

• Members
Thank you for all the info! I know this sounds graphic...but I'm just confused because I have what I think to be a very large

"spongy spot" - one that starts at the entrance to my vagina, and kind of hangs down, then continues on sloping up at least two inches. I do feel SOMETHING when I stimulate deeper inside, something that I think is pleasure, but right when I think it's coming, I pee, and I mean really pee. Hopefully those books will have some sort of answer for me..

I really think it isn't pee. It sounds like you are ejaculating and your description of your "spongy" G-spot sounds exactly right! Not large, normal. It does enlarge when you are aroused. Maybe it is on the large side and that is why you are able to ejaculate so easily! I seriously don't believe you are peeing. Really it sounds textbook to me... Have you ever seen clips of these girls who squirt? Google it and look at a few. Maybe it will look familiar!!! I am the opposite I keep working toward ejaculating and it hasn't happened yet. I have endless orgasms during sex but no squirt...

• Members
I really think it isn't pee. It sounds like you are ejaculating and your description of your "spongy" G-spot sounds exactly right! Not large, normal. It does enlarge when you are aroused. Maybe it is on the large side and that is why you are able to ejaculate so easily! I seriously don't believe you are peeing. Really it sounds textbook to me... Have you ever seen clips of these girls who squirt? Google it and look at a few. Maybe it will look familiar!!! I am the opposite I keep working toward ejaculating and it hasn't happened yet. I have endless orgasms during sex but no squirt...

I really want to believe you are right but it just smells and looks like urine so I'm discouraged, and it keeps on coming whenever I stimulate it. And I haven't had an orgasm off it, so if I really am just ejaculating...ah who knows. I still have hope because I find that if I stimulate the clit with the g spot the urge to pee goes away because I guess I am blocking the urethra...but then I will just have a powerful clit orgasm (which I'm not complaining about!) but the g spot is merely an "accompaniment" to my clit, instead of doing something on its own. Maybe doing something with my SO will bring better results, unfortunately he is out of the country for a month!

• Members

Everyone has pretty much given the best advice. I would make sure that your bladder is as empty as possible, before you start to try to stimulate it. There are many articles on it and I am sure that you read Mikaylas. Keep relaxing and breathing deeply while playing. I have g-spot O's although they don't smell like urine but it sure can flood a towel. LOL I think you are trying to hard in alot of ways and may be getting frustrated. Keep us posted!

Best of luck to you!!