Official Community Forums Home

Switch Hitting

• Members

Although I haven't posted often on the forum, when I have I've alluded to my increasing fascination and interest in sucking cock. No kissing or hugging, just oral or possibly anal. I have no romantic attraction to men, just their genitalia and semen.

Are there any other men on the forum who have similar desires, whether or not they would ever act on them? In my case,being in a happily monogamous relationship, it must forever remain a fantasy. How would the women feel if their men expressed this interest?

• Members

I know I am not a man but....I have a good friend who is definitely interested in having oral sex with another man. He doesn't want to 'be fucked' by one, he doesn't want to kiss or date one, he just wants to suck cock. While I'll admit that I do not understand this - in my narrow view, if you want to do something with the genitalia of the same sex, you must at least be bi-curious. He explained that it isn't so. He loves women, he loves sex with women, he loves pussy and tits and eating pussy. HOWEVER, he wants to suck cock too.

While I think that personally I would have to say this would bother me if my man had this request, I can't discount this interest as I am a bi-sexual woman who is happily married to a man. Why can't men have interests in the other sex and still be happily married to an opposite sex partner? I suppose they can.

I would be interested to see if any other men answer this post. I am sure it is more prevalent than you realize.

• Like 1

• Members

ALso not a man, but.....

I had a friend who i was sleeping with get drunk and tell me that he got head friom another guy once and it was some of the best he'd ever had. A) i was hurt cause i like to think I"m the best (you don't have to tell me just don't correct my mistake) B) I was shocked and a little weirded out. I'm fine iwth it now but at the time it just seemed weird. If it's something you want to do perhaps a threesome mfm?

• Members

My wife loved the idea and yes, we have done this once in our several MMF encounters! I loved it and she was really turned on by the whole act!

I am very much in love with my wife and really believe I am bi, but my main attraction is to women! She is bi as well. We just don't act on our bi tendancies very often! Hard to find the right person to be that comfortable with to even tell them about either of us! I still have to say that my favorite is with my wife and me alone!! It is just fun to do once in a while for us!

Now, I want to say this, sometimes things are best left as fantasies! Some of these things can hurt a relationship unless you both agree on so many things about an encounter. I wish you the best of luck with whatever you two decide to do and communication is the best way to find out what is and isn't out of bounds!! Just be careful!!!!

Peace,

Mark

• Like 2

• Members

When I was quite a bit younger I was curious enough to frequent the aduld video arcades that used to be prevalent, it didn't happen much but I sucked a few men off. The one that has always stuck in my mind was a guy that I sucked and sucked trying to bring him off, usually I sucked a bit and moved to a different booth as I was uncomfortable. This particular guy I wanted in my mouth and did everything to his cock that i enjoy...lots of tongue action while it was in my mouth, licking the tip as I slid it out, caressing his balls as I sucked...finally he pulled it out of my mouth and started to cum, I stuck my tongue out and he blasted my tongue and into my mouth as I swallowed. I haven't ever be penetrated by a man and even though I loved that encounter and still look back fondly at it, I didn't feel that the homosexual leanings were strong enough as I prefer women.

However, I occasionally (25 years later) feel the desire to suck a cock from time to time and feel the cum spurt into my mouth, it would be hard to explain that one to the wife and I probably won't act on it....but no, you aren't alone in wanting to suck cock while in a heterosexual relationship. I too would just want to service his cock, no kissing ect.

Hope this helped some.

Philip

• Like 1

• Members

Although I can't honestly say I know any that are straight with this fantasy. Now myself being a bi-sexual women, I have no right to judge nor discount anyone I was with who had this fantasy. Although them acting on it I honestly don't think I could handle. That is just me though and my opinion.

I do have alot of male friends that are gay, and I love them just the same as I do all my friends. I am extremely curious to find out how many men actually do have this fantasy here.

Take Care and Best Wishes!!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

:P

ALso not a man, but.....

I had a friend who i was sleeping with get drunk and tell me that he got head friom another guy once and it was some of the best he'd ever had. A) i was hurt cause i like to think I"m the best (you don't have to tell me just don't correct my mistake) B) I was shocked and a little weirded out. I'm fine iwth it now but at the time it just seemed weird. If it's something you want to do perhaps a threesome mfm?

After years of basically being in denial I just came out yesterday as Bi. It was that article that Mikayla wrote that did it for me. There was not the usual fanfare associated with one of my posts. Seriously I doubt anyone even noticed. :( But that's ok too. The thing is quite awhile back I wrote a rather long post of the first time I got head in my life. Over the years I had told this story to quite a few friends and have made referance to it a number of times here. The main thing is I had always said it was a gal who sucked me when in fact it was a dude. And not just a dude but for the last 34 years I had judged all BJs against this one I had got outside The Paramount just b4 the band KRAFTWERK went on stage. At the time I hadn't planned ahead too well and did not have any smoke for the concert. So I had knocked back like 3 fast shots of whisky and 1 or 2 beers while waiting around for the concert to start. Most likely I was a little vulnerable and w/o my guard up like I usually am cuz I don't remember getting picked up by this guy. But like it was yesterday I remember the most amazing :P hummer of my then short life. But that was ONLY part of it. At the time what he did next I didn't know what it was called...Now this dude was a master at giving head...only thing is is he had me on the brink of my orgasm only he wouldn't roll over the top and let me cum :( ......and in those moments what he did next shocked me AND WEIRDED ME OUT and had me CUMMING MY BRAINS OUT via my browneye. He was rimming me for all he was worth!!! (if you've NEVER been RIMMED you are indeed MISSING OUT on one of the most AMAZING ASPECTS OF HUMAN SEXUAL INTERACTION!!!!!). So then he starts alternating twixt sucking my cock and licking and tongue fucking my a-hole.....FUCKINABUBBA!!! the only way I can describe it is to say it was like a 10 or 15 minute orgasm for me!! I was thrashing around the floor of that van like a rabbit in a leg trap. If I had of been coherent in the sounds cumming out of my mouth I may very well have said something like i love you tho to this day I can't recall. I sure did love him after tho...I felt like a lost puppy who had found a most generous benefactor. :rolleyes: And I was like 18 or 19 when this happened. I HADN'T EVEN BEEN LAID FOR MY 1ST TIME YET!!! :P So...fast forward to the future...and now...Eight months ago I was way horny one week and was cruising the MM ads in CL. I met this cute lil femme CD. I had never been w/a CD b4. So he drives like 80 miles to my place. We were both nervous as all get out as we sat on my loveseat talking and tentatively brushing against each other. Thankfully he had brot a small quantity of the devil weed and I rolled up a couple joints one of which we smoked. That along with a couple beers put all my inhibitions right where I wanted them (out of the way). Now I had told "Jackie" I had never kissed a guy and I wasn't gonna kiss him either. Never say never....a few minutes later we were kissing like 2 teenagers who were trying to climb inside of each other!!! :P It was the second hottest kiss of my life!!! We made out like that for 10 minutes or so and then went to my room. When I was 21 (35 years ago) I met this way hot lil 15 yr old and was french kissed the very first time. It was at least a solid 5 minute kiss. It was electrifying. My mouth literally felt all tingly-kinda like suckin a 9 volt battery ONLY WAYYYYY THE FUCK BETTER!!! kissing Jackie was that night 35 years ago all over again!! We hugged the stuffing out of each other and played with each others dicks. I crawled down the bed to get up close and personal with his beautiful cock. It had been around 28 years since I had touched a cock that wasn't mine. He was uncut like me. You ladies will understand when I say his was a beautiful cock. The skin was all soft and smooth like velvet and had a slight air of soapy goodness. I rolled his cock around in my mouth and licked and sucked and stroked it. It all seemed so natural to me. He asked me to stop-so I did and we kissed some more. He moved down the bed to my cock and began to fondle me. I was hard almost immediately. He was an amazing little cocksucker. Going all girly on me with little mewling noises (like I like) he had me spraying the back of his throat for all I was worth in just a few minutes. I didn't want to make it last...I needed desparately to get off and Jackie got me off most decidedly. In bed Jackie was all about pleasing me it seemed like. He was very femme. The few times I've been w/a man he was my 1st femme. I liked it...very much. He wanted desparately for me to fuck his man pussy-thats what he called it. Of course I desparately wanted him to fuck my ass...well except for a wonderful hummer and some excellent frenching neither of us got what we wanted. But for a first time for two lonely horny men it was a beautiful experience; at least it was for me. That was 8 months ago. I would drive the 80 miles to see him again in a heartbeat. Tho in reflection I would not be content with merely an awesome hummer with Jackie. We would fuck. I would fuck Jackie and Jackie would fuck me. Afterwords we would go out and tie on a feedbag and maybe take in a gunshow...cuz thats what guys do. :D ...well I reckon I am most definately OUT NOW.....sigh... :rolleyes: ...xoxo peace 12G

• Members

Congratulations!, coming out is never easy (I'm told). You must feel relieved to finally be true to yourself.

As for the gun show, defiantly a man thing.

• Review Team
Congratulations!, coming out is never easy (I'm told). You must feel relieved to finally be true to yourself.

As for the gun show, defiantly a man thing.

I agree 12gauge - congratulations. Admitting who we really are, to ourselves and to others, can be difficult.

As for the orginal question, I think I would be fascinated. Man-on-man sex is very much intriguing to me. Don't know why, but it is. Maybe because things out of the norm or that are thought of as taboo interest me from a mental and physical standpoint. Also, for a man to be that open and honest with me about their deepest desires would take our relationship to a different, even stronger, level.

• Like 1

• Members
I agree 12gauge - congratulations. Admitting who we really are, to ourselves and to others, can be difficult.

As for the orginal question, I think I would be fascinated. Man-on-man sex is very much intriguing to me. Don't know why, but it is. Maybe because things out of the norm or that are thought of as taboo interest me from a mental and physical standpoint. Also, for a man to be that open and honest with me about their deepest desires would take our relationship to a different, even stronger, level.

So, true MsLayD! It is one thing that makes my relationship with my wife so strong. We talk about everything and have no secerts about anything. Even this and her bi side as well. Great post!

Congrats to you too, 12gauge! It is hard to admit things like this, even to yourself. I have really only acted on it once, but I do think about it at times. I am really striaght with bi tendencies. I love sex with my wife and the more the better, but thinking about sucking someone doesn't make me gay, just bi-curious. She has no problem with that and says it turns her on to think about me and another guy. It works for us!!

Peace,

Mark

• Members

I'm a girl......but i just wanted to add in on here.

I am not sure what I would say if my SO told me he wanted to do that. I am bi-curious and would accept what he fantizised, but I'm not sure how I would react to him actually doing it. Might be better if it was in a mfm. But im not sure and won't be unless it actually happens.

Though I know him at this point i'm sure if he ever though about doing this, he wouldn't tell me. He's to shy about sharing things he thinks may be wrong. (like masturbating...he says he doesn't do it...and he won't admit to his fetish that i found out about that...even though I told him what mine was). He just wouldn't share that.

• Members

I also have to say congratulations to 12GAUGE- it's very cool to be able to express what you need to, to the people you want to.

Man oh man, the psychology of sexuality, and of desire itself...it's mind-boggling.

As for the original topic, I'd have to agree with what Katprr said- I don't know of anyone I've ever heard say this who didn't have some pretty deep bi- or homosexual tendencies. As for my own thoughts about it, I can't say that I would want to have any physical contact like that with another man. And I don't pass any kind of judgment on those who do- people are just people, and desire is desire, and love is love- no amendments, exceptions or conditions.

I know there are a lot of males who say that they wouldn't even entertain the thought of a MMF experience, and I wouldn't rule it out- but it's only something I would want to do in order to please the woman who's involved. I mean, if there was a woman who wanted to be satisfied by another man and me in the same experience, I would love to fulfill that for her- but I wouldn't want to have any real intimate physical contact with the other guy, if that makes sense [i don't know if that's a double standard or not; maybe you all understand what I'm saying, though]. And of course, all of the psychological hang-ups that can and are atttached to threesome experiences are not exempted. I say that because I don't think I could have a threesome with 'just anybody'...but also not with a woman who I'm particularly close to.

I'm trying to make some points here, and I think I'm losing myself...and maybe the rest of you, too...LOL...but anyway, that's my philosophy about it.

• Members

Since starting this thread,I've been following the posts with interest and IMO, many have been insightful and some revelatory. However, what I find disconcerting is noticing the need some have for pigeonholing and judging behavior as belonging to some predefined category such as "bisexual" or "homosexual" when in reality, human behavior is too complex to be reduced to broad categorization. Everyone arrives at who they are after experiencing a progression of events in their lives that are unique to them. In my case, my first sexual experiences involving another person were a series of events of experimentation with a close friend of mine during adolescence. We were both naturally curious about sex, and progressed from jerking off together to mutual masturbation to cocksucking. At no time did we consider ourselves "gay" or stop lusting after girls or feel guilty about what we were doing. After our "sessions" we would compare notes about what felt good and how we enjoyed sucking or being sucked. Whenever we masturbate aren't we having sex with someone of the same gender? How about those rare individuals who can give themselves blowjobs and those who can't but would if they could? Are they "cocksuckers"?

• Members
human behavior is too complex to be reduced to broad categorization. Everyone arrives at who they are after experiencing a progression of events in their lives that are unique to them.

I agree.

• Review Team
I agree.

I do, too. We develop so much in so many different ways. Things that I will try now, I never would have even thought about a few years ago. Who knows what I will be interested in a few years from now? I am still me, but different things interest me, both sexually and in other areas of my life.

I have had talks like this with friends, and no one has ever said they had an interest (sexual or otherwise) that made me think of that person differently, I just think of it as him or her opening up more to me. I am the same way.

Each to their own, but we are all human after all. And each of us was made differently - can't argue with it, need to just accept it, IMO.

• Members
I do, too. We develop so much in so many different ways. Things that I will try now, I never would have even thought about a few years ago. Who knows what I will be interested in a few years from now? I am still me, but different things interest me, both sexually and in other areas of my life.

I have had talks like this with friends, and no one has ever said they had an interest (sexual or otherwise) that made me think of that person differently, I just think of it as him or her opening up more to me.

That's a valid point. I guess I haven't thought about how many other ideas can develop as we age. The way I've thought about the sort of sexual awakening I had in my late 20s or so has just been a matter of a 'before' and 'after', rather than the whole thing being a process. It's impossible for me to say whether or not I'll become interested in more and more different things as I get into my 40s, 50s, 60s...and to the author of this thread, I'm sorry if you felt some kind of judgment just because of the use of the words 'homosexual' or 'bisexual'- it was not intended to degrade anything at all about what you said.

I definitely don't think of anyone differently based on his or her expressed desires- we just are who we are.

• Members
That's a valid point. I guess I haven't thought about how many other ideas can develop as we age. The way I've thought about the sort of sexual awakening I had in my late 20s or so has just been a matter of a 'before' and 'after', rather than the whole thing being a process. It's impossible for me to say whether or not I'll become interested in more and more different things as I get into my 40s, 50s, 60s...and to the author of this thread, I'm sorry if you felt some kind of judgment just because of the use of the words 'homosexual' or 'bisexual'- it was not intended to degrade anything at all about what you said.

I definitely don't think of anyone differently based on his or her expressed desires- we just are who we are.

I wasn't objecting to any "judgment" implied in the use of the words "bisexual" or "homosexual", after all, everyone is entitled to their own perspective and opinion. What I do take issue with, is what I see as the misuse of words which may be useful and appropriate when used in a general sense to describe groups and categories, being applied to individuals with the expectation and assumption that the individual in question possesses all the characteristics of the group. We are all of us, more individuals than stereotypes. A picture of a horse is not a horse.

• Members

Wow I didn't actually know there was a name for that. But yeah I'm kind of that way that's what I consider my bisexual life. I wouldn't mind kissing a guy but dating or marriage is out of the question. But if the opportunity came up I would suck cocks like there was no tomorrow, I'm not entirely sure about anal with another guy but I'd probably do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Although I don’t have a desire to suck cocks I do have a fascination with anal stimulation. I love having my rear filled with a big dildo. I have worked up to a 9inlong X2.5in dia X 7.85in around, I have been wondering what the real thing would feel like. I think I would like to be done in the ass, but like you I have no interest in men. I have even tried masturbating with a dildo in the rear wile watching two gay guys doing it on vid. I couldn’t get off tell I put a couple vid in. If I were to act on this, I wouldn’t want any kissing or touching except the guy doing me in the ass. I would get myself off while he was doing it. Steve

• Members

My wife and I have an open marriage and we have talked about MMF threesomes. I don't consider my self bi but I have this fantasy that my wife goes out with some guy and fucks and sucks all night. Then she would come home to me and I get to lick all the cum from her pussy. Its something I hope will happen and she seems fine with it. Has anyone here experienced anything like this?

• 2 months later...
  • 9 years later...
  • Members
On 7/11/2008 at 9:10 AM, sterculius said:

Although I haven't posted often on the forum, when I have I've alluded to my increasing fascination and interest in sucking cock. No kissing or hugging, just oral or possibly anal. I have no romantic attraction to men, just their genitalia and semen.

Are there any other men on the forum who have similar desires, whether or not they would ever act on them? In my case,being in a happily monogamous relationship, it must forever remain a fantasy. How would the women feel if their men expressed this interest?

Well you are not alone, i don't find men attractive but love their cocks and cum. I maintain a couple of friends whom i take care of on a regular basis. We love 69ing and just enjoying our cocks. I do bottom for one of them and the feeling of a cock pounding my man pussy is awesome.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

I cant wait to check into the Hotel later today, i have a friend that comes over and entertains me when i am in town. 69ing to completion is all that we think about, coaxing his awesome precum is the ultimate goal. He is a heavy cummer and i can feel him unload in the back of my throat when it shoots. His balls pulsate with each shot.

• Like 2