Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

How Long?

• Members

If this has already been posted, I apologize.

I saw a reply to something I had written in another topic that made me think.

(Yeah I know, break out the fire extinguishers)

What is the longest time you have gone without having sex?

No, self sex and blow up toys/animals do not count.

Before my visit, it had been 3 years.

It will probably be another 3 years Before I do it again.

• Review Team

For me, probably a little over three years. There was a time in my life that sex wasn't that big of a deal, so when I desided I needed a break from relationships for awhile (following one with an u-g-l-y break-up), I just did without sex, too. I can't imagine doing that now, though. I think that dry-spell is what has made me the way I am now. :D

• Members

The longest I think at this point would be 5 months. I was thinking that wasn't good, but I will shut my mouth now.

I think I went about 4 months......

• Members

Two years after a mind-fuck and I just wasn't interested in getting intimate with anyone again anytime soon after that.

Randy.

• Members

A little over two years of being frozen inside - not even desiring it after my husband came out.

• Members

I think with no self stim or toys or intercourse probably a few weeks.

With no SI? 5 years. My ex and I slept in separate beds and it was in name only.

• Members

I hate to admit this, but it was 12 years for me after a nasty divorce. Not by choice, really, just lack of opportunity! Thankfully, my fwb has stopped the drought . . .

• Members

I married my "first" 19 years ago and since then I'd say the longest we've been without is the six week stints after each of our babies. A couple of those times it might have been an extra few days or a week after Drs discharge, but otherwise, we've been relatively consistant.

~LG

• Like 1

• Members

Ummmm probably a few weeks, after each of my kids....I'm thinking about 6 or 7 weeks, I married my husband at 19 and we are pretty consistant :D

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Hehe...if my bf and I get married on the date we're planning on, it'll be...23 years, seven months, and 27 days! :P

But of course that's ONLY if you don't count masturbation!

• Members

Until I was 18... and then after I broke up with that boyfriend, a few months. It will be 8 months until I have sex again.... Not too much longer! ^.^

• Members

6 years! From age 19-25! I was single and in a very religious movement.... LONG story!!!!

• Members

About 3 years. I lost my virginity at 15, then didn't have sex again until I hit 18... not for any particular reason really, aside from there being nobody I wanted to have it with.

• Members

Six years and 7 months, and I will never go that long again. :D

Sweetguy asks how I ever made it that long, because now after three days, I am chewing the paint off the walls!

Well, I tell him I was waiting for him............. :P

• Members

I think only about 3 weeks... But I haven't had any kids and I haven't had a nasty break up. I've haven't had sex for that long. Ask me again in about 5 or so years and I'm sure I'll have a better story for ya! lol!

• Members

I've been married for 20+ years and the longest we've gone is 30 days; and only because the Dr. said no sex for 1 month after the birth of each baby. Does that count? Otherwise only a couple of days, and if its longer than 2 days, it's because DH is not home.

• Members
6 years! From age 19-25! I was single and in a very religious movement.... LONG story!!!!

I'm glad you found your way back.......

• Members
I'm glad you found your way back.......

Yeah, Sunny, really!! We don't mind a long story. Start another thread and tell us all about it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Well I am with my first still. We are ingaged and at first we were horn dogs. Like sex every 24hrs. sometimes even 2 or 3 times a day. Then we slowed down. The most ive had so far is probably about 1 or 2 months. But we have been pretty consistant now... like every other day or so.