Official Community Forums Home

Tootimid Podcasts

Amylynn920

• Members

So what is a podcast some of you may be asking?

They are audio recordings, and Tootimid for awhile had them on the site. I always enjoyed listening to them and Mikayla and her husband did an awesome job at discussing numerous topics, toys and just basically giving some wonderful advice.

I have the link here TooTimid Podcasts from my bookmarked pages, so please give them a listen. They are fantastic!

We download and listen during our down time and both Eric and I have learned some great information, presented in a fun format!

I personally think that the podcasts should be brought back, because they are another excellent learning tool that Tootimid provides.

• Members

Thanks for the kind words Aiden! The podcasts were fun, but didn't really 'catch on' - or we never really heard much about them. I suppose that is why we haven't done new ones! It is good to know that you benefitted from them!

Thanks!

• Review Team

I didn't know anything about them either but I will listen to them. How cool!

• Members
Thanks for the kind words Aiden! The podcasts were fun, but didn't really 'catch on' - or we never really heard much about them. I suppose that is why we haven't done new ones! It is good to know that you benefitted from them!

Thanks!

If you find your getting more action with the pod cast site will you reconsider recording more?