Official Community Forums Home

Looking For A Good Toy

Hey I am new, and trying to find a good toy! I only have two and getting quite bored of them. There are so many out there I don't know what to choose. Please help!!!!!

• Members

I have actually replied to this question quite a few times - in order to answer correctly, I need to know what toys you already have, so I can give you other options. :D

I can tell you this much now, click on toy reviews up on the top of your screen, I have personally been reviewing toys for the site, and others have reviewed toys as well, they have some great ones out there. If you want to read the scoop on all these things, go up there.

My favorite picks so far are these three:

The dual actions - ivibe rabitt, or glittering g-spot rotating vibrator - OHHHH momma - they will send to you to orgasm heaven in no time flat!

Or, if you prefer no inserion, the Huster Mini-vibe is a MUST HAVE for quick, quiet and INTENSE vibrations. I would couple that with a regular vibe, like the Jel-Le vibe or one of the slimlines.

Or, if you want some girth - I just tried the Heart-On Metallic Vibe - the review isn't even up yet - it is 9 inches, engorged, and has little upraised hearts all over it! It is really......filling...my pussy never felt so full...wonderful!

So there you go to start, give me some more info!

Using alone or with someone?

Mikayla

I have a dildo and something that my husband wears on his penis!! HA

I was looking at the glass things! Okay I am new at this and kinda of embarrassed. But there it is, this is what I have.

Ok I was wrong I have a vibrator!! Ha Ha Yea I guess you can tell I am new at this, I don't even know what I have been using

• Members

The glass dildos are very nice - however, you will probably want some clitoral stimulation like a vibrating egg or a mini-massager to go with it. The glass dildos are smooth, comfortable, and provide a nice feeling. However, they are HARD and do not bend. If you are not used to that, it might take some adjusting.

DO NOT BE EMBARRASSED! This site is designed for people just like you to come and ask questions. We are here for you! Peruse the site, look at the postings, go shopping, look around. I am sure you will find something that peaks your interest!

I am also sure others will weigh in on what they thing the best toys are. I definitely think that the dual actions (these are meant for penetration and clitoral stimulation at the same time) are the way to go. If you want something you and your hubby can do at the same time, The Diving Dolphin is nice, he puts it on his cock, and then the bullets get his balls and your clit. The bullets also come out for more direct pressure.

If you want, there are so many others to choose from - what is your goal here? Variety? Spice? Plain old orgasm? Let me know, I will try to get back to you later in the day!

Mikayla

Ok just shopped, and got a little of everything. Our goal here is variety and to spice up our sex life. We did get the diving dolphin, rabbit and g-spot strobing thing. I think we are good for now. But let me know of any other suggestions. Thanks