Official Community Forums Home

When Swallow?

• Review Team

Somehow this train has de-railed...What happened to the topic at hand...Swallowing...tongue.gif

Oh yeah, I answered a while back. Yeah, I swallow, every chance I get. ;) No thought process to it - if there is a cock in my mouth, I want it to cum. If I have cum in my mouth, I swallow, unless I am told not to.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Boy I realy feel deprived now, I cant even get my wife to give me a blow job let alone worry about her swallowing. She has done it reluctletly twice in our 18 years of being married. sad.gif

I've been married to a wonderful woman for 42 years and she has never given me a real blow job. She's had it in her mouth a few times, but never allows me to get close to ejaculation. It's good (sic) to hear from a fellow who doesn't get it much either. I was beginning to think that I was the only husband in the whole world whose wife would not give oral to completion.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I chat with guys inline all the time. I'd guess about 20-30 percent or of them are married to women who literally have "cum phobia", think they can't handle cum and refuse to get used to it. If they'd just put a little thoughtful effort into it and swallow a few dozen times anyway, they'd get used to it, they'd no longer have any problem with it and you'd both be happy.

• Members

Thanks, Nymph! I loved that quote too when I saw it; to me, it really pays homage to what many on this board say about the relationship (and communication) being as crucial in good sex as the mechanics!

My last lover always swallowed my cum. Then one day I was reading Cosmo I think or Men's Health and found an article on cum and why some women are reluctant to swallow. The article was surely an eye opener for me. Apparently the foods you eat can have a dramatic effect on the taste of a man's cum. So the next time my gf blew me I asked her to give it back to me with a kiss. She did and I was appalled at the sour nasty taste. I ate lots of fast food at the time. Well according to the article cutting down on fast food and eating fruit the day of or the days preceding sex could dramatically improve the taste of ones cum.

Well I rarely eat fast food now. I really love pineapple so I buy it in quantity and have some once or twice a week. I've found my cum to be much tastier now. I will continue to eat pineapple even if it had no effect on the taste of my manly juices.

• Members

Another reason why guys should be willing to taste their goods, I bet she found giving it back to you erotic. My life loves me to go down after I cum but occassionaly she will give it to me when asked. Since me cumming in her mouth is rare, when it does happen she usually swallows with alot of mmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm. Reason she keeps want me to make smoothies

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

It doesn't really matter to me, unless he has a suggestion to me before hand. If he doesn't let me know though I'll be sure to swallow or let him release any place he wishes for it to go. ;) Love hearing his thoughts and idea's cause I just want to satisfy him. And it satisfies me as well which is great!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Members

I didn't think it was a question(LOL). I know it s a personal preference, and a s some one who loves to give oral I never think of whether to swallow or not. Although it may be some what different since I am giving oral pleasure to a woman. As DP a woman giving me oral pleasure I thing swallowing is good but not mandatory.

• 3 years later...
  • Members

My firm tight little pussy always makes men cum early, I have gotten in the habit of pleasing them orally and swallowing their load 1st and then work on getting him hard again for a longer pounding. The 1st time my husbands buddy slid his cock into me he lost it right away. My husband laughed at him for the that. 

• 3 years later...
  • Members

I've always performed oral sex on a man with the intention to swallow his cum. It's exciting and I really don't think of taste because I want to make sure I give him what he wants. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Jennifer01 said:

The decision for me to swallow or not is his to make.  Some guys like to watch it fall across my face and breasts.  Others prefer to watch me play with it in my mouth.  Either way it's all good for me.

That is very hot just thinking about it