Official Community Forums Home

Eden Pleasure Petals

Mikayla1

• Members

TOA8756-6main.jpg

Let's get down to the nitty gritty. This toy simply didn't do it for me. The concept is great: a handsfree toy that only inserts 2" and delivers vaginal stimulation and clitoral stimulation through the use of a mini-bullet that fits into the base. If it had worked for me, I would have loved it. Sadly, it didn't.

First, the good attributes. It is very cute and unintimidating. Great for a new user. It doesn't insert much at all - so for those newbies or those gals who do not want a fully inserting toy, this is a great choice. The vibrations are very strong and quiet. The bullet by itself did wonders for me. The straps that are designed to go around your thighs are very adjustable. I had more than enough room to secure them - and they would comfortably secure on even a larger lady's leg. Finally, the batteries (and some spares) are included. In today's economy, that is a big plus!

Unfortunately, I prefer a little more....stimulation. The clitoral stimulating butterfly didn't reach me - at all. Not even close. Also, I don't feel that it would have done much anyway in the way of stimulation. The little insertable stem part is much too small for me. I prefer a fully inserting toy. While I will admit a few seconds of pleasurable feeling, it overall was unsatisfying. The bullet is one touch and one speed. While the speed is high - some may prefer a little lighter vibration. The ultimate deciding factor for me was that try as I might, I could not get this toy to deliver me into orgasmic bliss! I tried legs spread, legs together, on my tummy. I even put pressure on it and tried to sort of 'hump it' and it didn't do a thing for me. It felt mildly pleasing, but definitely not orgasmic.

This toy may be appropriate for those ladies who require a light touch, may want a hands free toy to slowly take them to orgasm, or want something fun and hands-free to experiment with. It is cute and clever - but in my personal experience - not a keeper. This flower basically wilted on me - and nothing brought it back to life.

Mikayla's Rating: 1 out of 5 Screaming Os

Eden's Pleasure Petals

• 2 years later...
  • Members

toa8756-6_product_1.jpg

Let's get down to the nitty gritty. This toy simply didn't do it for me. The concept is great: a handsfree toy that only inserts 2" and delivers vaginal stimulation and clitoral stimulation through the use of a mini-bullet that fits into the base. If it had worked for me, I would have loved it. Sadly, it didn't.

First, the good attributes. It is very cute and unintimidating. Great for a new user. It doesn't insert much at all - so for those newbies or those gals who do not want a fully inserting toy, this is a great choice. The vibrations are very strong and quiet. The bullet by itself did wonders for me. The straps that are designed to go around your thighs are very adjustable. I had more than enough room to secure them - and they would comfortably secure on even a larger lady's leg. Finally, the batteries (and some spares) are included. In today's economy, that is a big plus!

Unfortunately, I prefer a little more....stimulation. The clitoral stimulating butterfly didn't reach me - at all. Not even close. Also, I don't feel that it would have done much anyway in the way of stimulation. The little insertable stem part is much too small for me. I prefer a fully inserting toy. While I will admit a few seconds of pleasurable feeling, it overall was unsatisfying. The bullet is one touch and one speed. While the speed is high - some may prefer a little lighter vibration. The ultimate deciding factor for me was that try as I might, I could not get this toy to deliver me into orgasmic bliss! I tried legs spread, legs together, on my tummy. I even put pressure on it and tried to sort of 'hump it' and it didn't do a thing for me. It felt mildly pleasing, but definitely not orgasmic.

This toy may be appropriate for those ladies who require a light touch, may want a hands free toy to slowly take them to orgasm, or want something fun and hands-free to experiment with. It is cute and clever - but in my personal experience - not a keeper. This flower basically wilted on me - and nothing brought it back to life.

Mikayla's Rating: 1 out of 5 Screaming Os

Eden's Pleasure Petals

• Review Team

It does seem like a good idea, but I like strong vibrations, too, so it probably won't go on my wish list. But I imagine there are those that it would be perfect for. Thanks for the review.

toa8756-6_product_1.jpg

Eden Pleasure Petals

I’m all for hands-free vibes. I love the features of this toy, and there are possibilities, but, unfortunately, this toy just didn’t. Do. It. For. Me.

The great features? Again, it’s hands-free, it comes with a removable, super-strong, yellow bullet, easy to use, (very yellow) adjustable straps, waterproof, phthalate free, & latex free, extremely low odor of the toy which goes away after washing. It’s very feminine & unintimidating look to it. Extra batteries also come in the package as well, which is ALWAYS a plus!

That’s where the good stuff really stops. After I washed the flower well, I strapped on the petal easily, with room to spare. I pushed the button to the super strong bullet. Yes, the vibes were pretty strong, which is what I like, and could be felt rather well even put into the bottom of the flower, however, it just couldn’t stimulate the spots that I like stimulated.

The center of the flower is nubbed, which is a great concept, but it wasn’t long enough to do anything but irritate me to the point of frustration. The butterfly flittered & fluttered, but it also stands straight out, not touching the spot at all. If they curved the butterfly UP a bit (or a lot), or made it adjustable, maybe it'd be worth it.

I'll give it a rating of 1.5 out of 4 Tyger Paws, just for the bullet & extra batteries.

Flower power?

So, sorry to say, I had the same experience that Mikayla did with this toy. Great idea, just fell off the tree before the idea truly "flowered" so to speak.:unsure: