Official Community Forums Home

Just Sharing

• Members

post-7403-1217338621_thumb.jpg

That is the cyberskin creamsicle, TT doesnt have it yet. It is still my favorite toy. I swear it calls to me... :huh: LOL but seriously My H and I like to mix it up and use different toys from time to time. You know how for some things you save "the best for last"? This one is in my best category. It is a basic vibe with a cyberskin sleeve over it. It comes in pink or purple. It has a clit "flicker" at the tip. (The best thing is that is is relatively inexpensive, I got it for $19.!) Now I have used this many a time. Mostly him using it on me and I am telling you, I have the best orgasms every time. I don't know if it is the material, or the girth, 1.5", or the texture. Those rings are great! You can feel each one, it really adds sensation and rubs my g-spot perfectly!

Anyway last night he was using it on me I was already really warmed up and very wet. He was sliding it in and out and I was having some great orgasms. My mind kind of wandered and I thought, "I wonder how this would be if I was on my knees", you know from behind. I asked my H if we could try it and he said OK! I was a little anxious because I didn't know how it would work, good or bad.

On my knees then, He started to insert it. "Oh baby that ass is a beautiful thing", he says... anyway, ahem... I thought I was going to DIE! :o INTENSE to say the least! He was really giving it to me and loving it, I might add. He started rubbing my clit with his fingers also and I about hit the roof! I came so hard I was screaming into my pillow. My throat hurts today! So many orgasms and so STRONG!!! I even at one point started to stop him and then another one hit and we kept going!!! I was, out of my mind and out of control! Like I couldn't stop cumming! I don't know why I never thought of doing it this way before but it will be definitely on the menu from now on, in our bedroom! I think I may have read that some of you do it this way too. If not, you HAVE GOT to try it! I don't think it matters what vibe you use but I <3 my creamsicle! :wub:

• Members

We do doggy as a favored position and I have the creamsicle. We tried it once, but it's kind of too big for me ^_^ and it's uncomfortable. We prefer dp with something else and doggy, but the creamsicle in itself is a nice toy.

I'm just kind of small down there which GSK says is a good thing. I suppose before him I had *low mileage* due to a non-existant sex life with the ex. So he gets to enjoy the benefits of a smaller environment.

The down side to that is I can't deal with larger toys.

• Members

I think, from what I have heard, that you do have the ability but you kind of have to gear up to it. My H is not HUGE OK but he tells me that I am nice and snug also, so I dunno... I was just talking about the position mostly. Bonus for me that we used that toy, I love it! You could use anything I guess!

• Members
Sounds like you had a AWESOME fun time. I am jealous!! LOL So you creamed the creamsicle?? LOL Sorry I couldn't resist. :P:P

LMFAO I have thought that but never actually said it out loud! NICE! :P

• Members

I think sometimes the position has more to do with how we 'feel' at the moment. Being naked, hands and knees with your ass in the air....well, that says 'I'm a dirty girl' to me...and that ALWAYS makes me even more horny than I would be otherwise. Add in hb commentary and I am gushing all over....thanks for the info...glad to know your favorite is still holding up.

• Members
I think sometimes the position has more to do with how we 'feel' at the moment. Being naked, hands and knees with your ass in the air....well, that says 'I'm a dirty girl' to me...and that ALWAYS makes me even more horny than I would be otherwise. Add in hb commentary and I am gushing all over....thanks for the info...glad to know your favorite is still holding up.

You are probably right I just never thought of doing it "doggy" with a toy personally. NOW I do :D and the dirty girl thing... OH YEAH!

• Members
I think, from what I have heard, that you do have the ability but you kind of have to gear up to it. My H is not HUGE OK but he tells me that I am nice and snug also, so I dunno... I was just talking about the position mostly. Bonus for me that we used that toy, I love it! You could use anything I guess!

Yes, understood what you meant about doggy with the toy. I don't think we ever did that with just a toy, that's what I meant. But hey I'll try anything once :lol: twice if I like it :P

• Members
Thanks for sharing Sun. You really can't judge a toy by appearance. Guess we should go through the whole catalog, huh.

My point mostly is about the position I used it in... But it's still my fave!!!

• 1 month later...