Official Community Forums Home

Hands Free Vibrator

I'm trying to find a wearable clitoral vibrator, otherwise known as a hands free vibrator, for my girlifriend to wear during intercourse. There are a few models available, but I want to make sure I get her the best. Does anyone have any experience with these or recommendations?

-Joe

• Members

Go here:

http://shop.tootimid.com/search.aspx?find=...&high=50.00

There are reviews on most of these :)

• Members

Hands free is nice, but to be honest its hard to get the same kind of stimulation as direct pressure from holding a vibe with your hand. I'm not saying its not worth trying, just be aware that its not the same results. Most of them have elastic bands that you put around your legs that never truly fit right. And in turn can be quite distracting.

I actually prefer cock rings that have additions to them. I really liked the Blue Mood Ring. And then you both get a bonus! Just a suggestion though.

Good luck and happy playing! ;)

Guest eminatic

i have tried both the waterproof wireless bunny-link-

and the Crystal Snowbear -link to my review-

i was never able to reach orgasm with the wireless bunny but the snowbear wasnt too bad ;) although you wouldnt be able to wear it during intercourse...(im honestly not sure if any of them would stay on during intercourse?) have you considered a vibrating cockring?

We've tried a vibrating cock ring, but it didn't work that great. That is a good suggestion, though. the one we had wasn't very good. Maybe if I bought a better one we will have better luck. She likes the vibration strong and direct. I looked at a vibrating ring today at the local sex store, and the demo model seemed pretty powerful. Thanks for all the suggestions and quick responses!!!!!