Official Community Forums Home

What Can A Female Wear That Catches Your Eye?

wlp

• Members

This is the topic of choice today because I was in a board meeting today and I was sitting next to this girl who was about 25 (my age) and she was wearing a pretty short skirt, and low and behold, as she crosses her legs, her white stockings that were attached to a garter belt jumped out from under her skirt. I happened to turn my chair in her direction and caught a glimpse, and to me there is nothing sexier on a woman! Im just wondering if anyone else feels me on this and what else can a female wear that catches your eye??

• Like 4

• Members
This is the topic of choice today because I was in a board meeting today and I was sitting next to this girl who was about 25 (my age) and she was wearing a pretty short skirt, and low and behold, as she crosses her legs, her white stockings that were attached to a garter belt jumped out from under her skirt. I happened to turn my chair in her direction and caught a glimpse, and to me there is nothing sexier on a woman! Im just wondering if anyone else feels me on this and what else can a female wear that catches your eye??

I can't think of any thing sexier except for maybe if she was dangling her heels.

• Members

A slit skirt, length doesn't matter, that when she walks it swings open and closed as if to tease with nice flashes of stockings and garters. Top that off with a nice form fitting sweater and you'll have me breathing hard. Di's my favorite sweater girl ;) .

• Like 1

• Members

I agree with Aiden. If a lady has a really good smile I will stop and stare at it. Why? because it shows she has good hygiene and takes care of her self. A smile on women and men can tell you a lot about the person before you meet them.

• Like 1

• Members
Sun may like this story...I got my first 'girl crush' because in her pic she was wearing a polka dot dress, red shoes and her headline read, "there's no place like home."

It was cute.

Gotta love red shoes! :)

I want to preface this by saying, I am not into chicks but I was at the airport and I saw this woman. She was dressed pretty simple not flashy. Black pinstripe dress pants, and a black satin dress shirt that was unbuttoned enough to see a little cleavage but not obnoxiously so. She was wearing a pendant that rested right between her breasts. Her brown hair was just pulled back into a pony tail. Simple but I thought she looked stunning, She also had black pointy toe stilettos on. She seemed confident, like she didn't even know that she was sexy. I thought so and I was jealous! :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I LOVE seeing a woman in a pair of thigh high boots. I dunno, they just seem uber sexy to me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I think it has a lot to do with how she carries herself. If she's wearing something that she feels sexy in and has confidence wearing, I think that is noticeable, even if she's just standing in line at the coffee shop.

• Members
Nothing :D

That's what I was going to say, Synirr!! If it is out in public, a sexy short dress with some clevage showing is a real turn-on! I like the stockings and high heels as well! They also must look confident in their appearance and act like they own the place is anyother thing that catches my eye!! Also, I'm a sucker for beautiful eyes!

Peace,

Mark

• Like 1

• Members
It's not the clothes, it's how the woman wears them. A woman comfortable with her body (no matter the size or shape) is a beautiful, fascinating thing to watch.

DING, DING, DING

I THINK WE HAVE A WINNER!

iha... nailed this one!!!!!!!

Man

• Members
It's not the clothes, it's how the woman wears them. A woman comfortable with her body (no matter the size or shape) is a beautiful, fascinating thing to watch.

You see I WISH all guys thought this way! Unfortunately there are a LOT of shallow people out there. Maybe it is a maturity issue or lack there of. My H tells me about guys at his work who will talk about girls all the time. Or make fun of the "fat" girl. My H will speak up and say "Hey, there is NOTHING wrong with that girl" and he gets made fun of. They say "Dude you would fuck anything".

Nice. <_<

• Like 1

• Members
:lol: I WANNA WORK WHERE HE WORKS!!!!!! :P I am pretty old school on this. And I luv stockings,garters,heels,cum fuck me boots,short skirts, long hippie girl sun dresses (that you can see thru).....I LUV ALL OF IT!!!!! I nearly crashed my truck downtown once checkin out this fine lookin woman in a long black slit skirt, black nylons and 4" black pointy toe heels. Plus my brain froze up for 5 minutes...tee hee tee hee. Then there are some guys that'll say "show up naked w/a case of beer". Being the deviant that I am I would say: dressed to the nines in fetish attire or dressed to kill in a goth grrl outfit. If we are in a role playing environment any super hot super racy lil school uniform, cheerleader,sexy proctology nurse or my all time el sicko favorite...a French maid. Uh ohh gotta go jack off!! :P Peace 12G
  • Like 1

• Members
You see I WISH all guys thought this way! Unfortunately there are a LOT of shallow people out there. Maybe it is a maturity issue or lack there of. My H tells me about guys at his work who will talk about girls all the time. Or make fun of the "fat" girl. My H will speak up and say "Hey, there is NOTHING wrong with that girl" and he gets made fun of. They say "Dude you would fuck anything".

Nice. <_<

:lol: MOST FAT GIRLS PUT OUT :D WHEN THE CUTE/SKINNY ONES WON'T :angry: Sounds like your hubby has to work with a bunch of dum asses. My 1st time was w/a chubby girl and she got me off 3 times. :rolleyes: CURVY GALS RULE!!! B)

• Like 2

• Members

I don't think there is anything specific to me that makes me look at a woman and go "Damn!" It varies. But definitely I think women at at their sexiest when they don't try and don't realize it. Like that woman from work? She clear didn't mean for you to see her garter but damn. Right? I mean we all know that thigh highs are sexy, and that fishnets are glorious. But what about the woman wth her hair thown up in a pony tail, tee-shirt and jean? A woman who can rock that is sexy to me.

• Members

Confidence and neatness always stands out and makes you look twice. I've seen alot of women both large and small try too hard to wear something that they think is supposed to look sexy and truthfully they just ridiculous and trashy if they don't have that certain vibe of non-chalance, self-respect, and confidence that it takes to pull it off with class. Sloppy, slutty, and overkill is never the way to go!

• Members
My 1st time was w/a chubby girl and she got me off 3 times. :rolleyes: CURVY GALS RULE!!! B)

I'll speak for the fuller figured females... THANK YOU for thinking so... IMO, I think we learn early on we have to work harder to grab your attention. Sort of like Avis... (we work harder) LOL

I'm totally confident in the bedroom (or wherever I happen to be) and I know I have the skills to please (or so I've been told) but I wouldn't consider myself a "head turner" so I am of the opinion that I just have to prove myself in the pleasure department.

~LG

• Like 1