Official Community Forums Home

Bow To Your Master

ladylove

• Members

I'm the MASTER TEACHER baby.

I've been here since march and love everything about this site. No judgements no competition, no crap! I'm still a bit leery about letting people know to much about me (trust issues) due to my husbands job and standing in our community, but you all have been great. Thanks!

NOW- bow to your master teacher, and pay homage...

**ok-- tyger, pappy, mikayla, anybody with higher standings your excused

• Members
I'm the MASTER TEACHER baby.

I've been here since march and love everything about this site. No judgements no competition, no crap! I'm still a bit leery about letting people know to much about me (trust issues) due to my husbands job and standing in our community, but you all have been great. Thanks!

NOW- bow to your master teacher, and pay homage...

**ok-- tyger, pappy, mikayla, anybody with higher standings your excused

I cow tow to your greatness, oh wise master!

EDIT!

OH WAIT!! no I shake your hand as an equal! I hit Master Teacher too!!! Go us!

• Review Team

I bow to you both, and hope you will be kind to your underlings. :)

• Members

YAY good for you! I am there with ya! We are all the same really! But you are the posting QUEEN! I see you every day posting like 100 times! LOL

• Members

To all you have have gotten here, I'll give you a bow! No shame in wanting to see the students surpass the teachers! Keep at em!

• Members

Not to worry underlings... I will give each one of you my complete undivided attention. And pappy, the Guru I hope you'll share some of your expert knowledge!

• Members

Not to worry underlings... I will give each one of you my complete undivided attention. And pappy, the Guru I hope you'll share some of your expert knowledge!

• Members

I'm no expert by any means but I'm always willing to learn from anyone who may have a different experience or opinion of things. Try to leave others with the urge to try harder!

• Members

awesome strategy pappy!

And Tonbo Chiisai, as I've just learned form my superior, I need to open my mind and learn form you. So Show me what you got!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Yea!!! We'll be in charge in the launge
... :P ..i bow to Your Greatness Mistress Ladylove and Mistress SuzyP....it would be my great pleasure to be in the same room as You Fine Lovely Ladies. my only request...may Mistress SexualPeak be present...to witness my enduring Devotion to such Lovely aspects of Womanhood?? i beseech thee...allow this lowly slave this one request and we will duly shine Your Boots with our tongue. i am at Your Service...12g

• Members
... :P ..i bow to Your Greatness Mistress Ladylove and Mistress SuzyP....it would be my great pleasure to be in the same room as You Fine Lovely Ladies. my only request...may Mistress SexualPeak be present...to witness my enduring Devotion to such Lovely aspects of Womanhood?? i beseech thee...allow this lowly slave this one request and we will duly shine Your Boots with our tongue. i am at Your Service...12g

I can't speak for Suzy, but I think you've cum up with a genius idea. If you have read a few of my previous posts you may already know I'm a very service oriented women. Pamper me and your wish is my command. Of course, Suzy will have to agree..... but you have my vote!

• Members
I can't speak for Suzy, but I think you've cum up with a genius idea. If you have read a few of my previous posts you may already know I'm a very service oriented women. Pamper me and your wish is my command. Of course, Suzy will have to agree..... but you have my vote!

Well as I do love me some Sexy Peaky (yeah she comes in a chinese take out box too, mmmmm). I'm game!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Well as I do love me some Sexy Peaky (yeah she comes in a chinese take out box too, mmmmm). I'm game!
:P OUTSTANDING... :D ... B) ...WE ARE OSCAR MIKE ON THE MSR.... :huh:

• Members
:P OUTSTANDING... :D ... B) ...WE ARE OSCAR MIKE ON THE MSR.... :huh:

• Members
:huh: Hey !! whaza my great idea?? It ain't often I get 1 so PULEASEEEEEEEEEEE tell me what it was sos I kin write it down in 6 different places (doing this I may not lose it-least ways thaz da plan....) whats my grrrreat idea please??? :huh: thanx ever so much Mistress peace 12g B)

• Members
:huh: Hey !! whaza my great idea?? It ain't often I get 1 so PULEASEEEEEEEEEEE tell me what it was sos I kin write it down in 6 different places (doing this I may not lose it-least ways thaz da plan....) whats my grrrreat idea please??? :huh: thanx ever so much Mistress peace 12g B)

A witness to your servitude and; I LOVE the that your be at my beck-and call.