Official Community Forums Home

Facial

Guest eminatic

um excuse you? i said NOTHING about men being "terrible" or that "squirting" was not also an act of ego, OR that there was even ANYTHING WRONG with the fact that its all about ego, but you are all so quick to try and find something to pounce on. i also NEVER said that "all men want to humiliate women" and i believe the OP was asking for input on whether or not the women on this site thought facials were seen as degrading in their opinion, and i said that they are in my opinion but apparently since you disagree the op's wife and my opinion are apparently "wrong"

i dont agree with your opinion, but that certainly doesn't mean im going to do something childish like automatically state that its wrong due to the fact that myself and others disagree with you. i was just "adding my input" as per the original topic of this thread, thats all. calm down.

and neurotica, the question was asking about facials in general, and a persons general take on them, so its hard not to generalize. :|

Before this gets too out of hand, let me reitterate that EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion, whether it's what you believe or not. The poster asked what was the big deal, basically. Everyone has a right to state their opinion, and, when a person has negative experiences with a certain action, of course their opinions of that action will be negative.

Please don't keep arguing your point, when someone's stated their personal opinion. Make your point, maybe one follow up and move on. All it's going to do is start a Board War, if it's kept going and going and going, and nobody wants that. Em even conceeded that there is a different way of looking at it, and that's a big step for her. Let's not read more into stuff than what's written in a post.

Thanks!

• Members
yes? you got something to say to me?

He does, and he respectfully thought better of it... probably more out of respect for the rest of the members than you, actually, and I think we'd all appreciate it if you could keep that going by not fueling the fire. If you want to have a go at him do it over PM, I know I'm not the only one who doesn't want to see it.

As for the topic.... I DO know several guys who like to stare at their own cum. Some dudes have an odd fascination with it... as do I. I like to watch ejaculation. That said, lord, does it have to be on my face? :lol: I can't very well watch if it's headed straight for me! I by far prefer it if they unload on my chest or something instead, or even better, on themselves.... mmmmm, now that's sexy.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: LMAO Suzy!!!

"QUOTE (poontang)

(which was left blank or deleted)

"yes? you got something to say to me? "

Again, and this goes for you too, Eminatic, if your point's been made, let it go at that. Poon does the whole editting his posts after he posts it, because he thinks better of what he had posted, and chooses to be a bigger person and delete it, rather than start more negative stuff on the board. This is a huge step that he's taken to prevent conflict and causing more trouble. Let's not try and stir the fire up to make it a huge disaster, ok? If you choose to ask someone a specific, respectful question in a PM, that is your right.

However, please be aware that a PM is NOT a free-pass for harassment, name calling, or disrespecting someone & their POV. And, if in a PM, you ask someone their opinion, and they aren't as "board friendly" (meaning they're not as p.c. as we usually are on the forum), then, you kinda get what you ask for. But, be aware, also, that many of us, in the past, have had conflicts in PMs are in a big habit of keeping all correspondance, to cover our asses. If reports are made, both sides are heard.

If the bristling in this thread continues, then the Admins will be made more aware of the issue. My point is made.

• Members

I actually had kinda forgotten about it Suzy, thanks for reminding me ;)

Guest eminatic

^you know i just remembered, around valentines day at Target in the dollar section they have these teeny tiny pans that are supposed to cook a single egg in the shape of a heart...those wouldn't be bad for that :lol:

• Members

That... is the most awesome idea ever.

• Members
BLECH!!! WHoooughh!!! SOMEONE HOLD MY HAIR! BLECH!

I'm holding your hair, but I'm laughing as I do it, Suzy!! :D

• Members

Hey Poon, I'll be your attorney, I did go to law school....didn't finish, but I went! :lol:

Now, as for this topic. Here is a little story. I had an ex who loved to do this. Loved to. I didn't like it at the time. He used to tie me up (consenual play) and then when he was done he would smear it on my face. For HIM, it was dominance all the way. We were in a heavy BDSM relationship - so for him to dominate me by cumming on my face was his final "there you go" in our sex act. So yes, in some situations, it is definitely dominance and can be humilation too - but only if the GIRL feels humiliated by it. I didn't - I sort of felt - well, PROUD. I had gotten him so excited through our sex acts that he could cum that hard. That is me.

Now, my next boyfriend was not into this. He accidentally shot on my face once and I thought he was going to apologize until he was blue in the face. He was soooo sorry, didn't mean to, etc. He didn't like the idea of doing it, cause HE thought it was degrading.

My hubby and I cum all over. I cum on him, he cums on me. Face, tits, ass, back, inside...all over. We are in a loving and trusting relationship and wherever he feels like busting it is OK for me. The thing is, the times he does it on my face are the times we have had particularly aggressive sex. More like a fuck, less like making love. I think that this is significant. If you are having tender loving sex, I doubt the man is going to get up out of your pussy and cum on your face. I think the act itself does have roots in a more, aggressive type of sex. Do I think that this automatically means the man doing it is doing it for humilation or degradation? NO. I think it is all in context. IF the overall context of the sex seems to lead to this ending, then so be it. I love my hubby and I love wherever he cums.

So, do I think that Em is right in her opinion? Sure, if SHE feels that way, then there is no way to say that it isn't what she feels. It is all in context. Do I think, generally speaking, that most men do it for this purpose? No. Do some? You betcha. All in context.

• Members

If we are really having a hot time, and I just cum (like in a 69 position), she finds it a turn on. It's all about context.

Pulling out of her pussy to cum on her face, nope...she doesn't care for it, and frankly it's not really a turn on for me. Although, neither of us consider it degrading, it's just not our thing.

If getting a BJ, and it gets on her face, partly in her mouth, no problem.

All about context.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I asked for it and received it the other night, so for me it wasn't humiliation at all, it was the culmination of some very intense and hot sex.

• Like 1

• Members
I asked for it and received it the other night, so for me it wasn't humiliation at all, it was the culmination of some very intense and hot sex.

sometimes during a hot session the mrs will ask for it also, it isn't an everytime occurence

• Members

Not degrading at all. I love that he loves it when I let him do it. That being said, I don't let him spatter it all over my face. Um, because I don't want anything spattered all over my face! He loves to see it on my lips and mouth though and I can handle that. The look on his face is so worth it. Only exceeded by the look on his face when I ask him to do it.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Well guess what we did the other night!

NOT degrading at all! HAWT in fact. He kind of straddled my face while I sat on the couch. Such a turn on for both of us! He keeps commenting on it and afterward he said, "It's like I can't believe you would let me do something so intimate, to accept that 'part' of me on your face like that"

So for HIM it was an intimate and loving thing! For me it was naughty and stuff... interesting!

Ahhhh research! :)