Official Community Forums Home

Facial

• Members

I used to think it was and never allowed it. There were a few accidents here and there from BJ's etc which you can't really control. So for the most part it didn't happen. And it did get in my eye once and it stung like a MOFO.. So I was realllllllllly paranoid after that and didn't want that stuff anywhere near my eyes..

But a few months ago I was fooling around with a guy and it was a fantasy of his. We were FWB's and he was leaving for a year to study abroad so it was our last fling. So I let him fulfill his fantasy. I told him that he better not get it in my eyes.. and I laid in bed as he straddled over me and just came on my chest and lower part of my face and lips. I licked it off as he rubbed it all over my chest. It turned me on a lot more then I thought it would.

Something I think I'd try again.

• Like 1

• Members
I used to think it was and never allowed it. There were a few accidents here and there from BJ's etc which you can't really control. So for the most part it didn't happen. And it did get in my eye once and it stung like a MOFO.. So I was realllllllllly paranoid after that and didn't want that stuff anywhere near my eyes..

But a few months ago I was fooling around with a guy and it was a fantasy of his. We were FWB's and he was leaving for a year to study abroad so it was our last fling. So I let him fulfill his fantasy. I told him that he better not get it in my eyes.. and I laid in bed as he straddled over me and just came on my chest and lower part of my face and lips. I licked it off as he rubbed it all over my chest. It turned me on a lot more then I thought it would.

Something I think I'd try again.

I think that might be my fantasy as well.. ;)

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I've always my boyfriend to cum over my face, but he hasn't yet. I guess he's still a little nervous about the idea cause he's worried what I'll think about it afterwards. I told him that I'm comfortable about it and that I want to try new things. I think it's a huge turn on for me and I'm really excited about trying it with him. ;)

• Like 1

• Members
I've always my boyfriend to cum over my face, but he hasn't yet. I guess he's still a little nervous about the idea cause he's worried what I'll think about it afterwards. I told him that I'm comfortable about it and that I want to try new things. I think it's a huge turn on for me and I'm really excited about trying it with him. ;)

let us know how it goes....

• Members
let us know how it goes....

That goes without saying Ladylove! :)

ANyhow, thre really isn't anything degrading about it unless you choose to make it that way. Whatever you and your partner want to do when getting off, without hurting anyone of course, is ok. I love cumming in my wife's face. She talks dirty to me sometimes and wants me to do it. We also get off in lots of other different ways, so keep your mind open and your sex life fresh!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

that's cool well at least you still have an open minded and you still swallow after a bj which is still very very very hotttt and sexy in itself. You are at where most guys would like their wifes or girlfriend to be at so you doing a great job girl your so must be the happiest and lucky guy. My wife finally let me do this to for my last birthday which was such a turnon for me I still think of it and how sexy she looked man I wanted her so bad. For us guys who love their women and they do this I put my women on such a pedestal she is just the queen the best for me.

• Members

that sweet you guys are the type of women that make it so fun and pleasurable to be married a loving women that will try new things and have a open mind.

• 11 months later...
  • Members

Before when I was younger, I thought a lot of things were degrading towards woman. Back then I just didn't find the right guy who really appreciated me, but ever since I found my boyfriend I realized I was become more and more kinky. Now I love cum and even ask him to cum on me, to be I think it's a turn on cause I love tasting his cum. I'll let him cum on me anywhere he wishes, I just like to have a heads up though first so I'm ready for it. Sometimes I try to catch it in my mouth and if I don't, I love to spread it over my chest or wherever it lands. ;) It's a very sexy thing to me, but to others they may feel differently.

• Members

Before when I was younger, I thought a lot of things were degrading towards woman. Back then I just didn't find the right guy who really appreciated me, but ever since I found my boyfriend I realized I was become more and more kinky. Now I love cum and even ask him to cum on me, to be I think it's a turn on cause I love tasting his cum. I'll let him cum on me anywhere he wishes, I just like to have a heads up though first so I'm ready for it. Sometimes I try to catch it in my mouth and if I don't, I love to spread it over my chest or wherever it lands. ;) It's a very sexy thing to me, but to others they may feel differently.

That's hot, Samma! My wife sometimes likes when I cum all over her pussy or asshole. She said she loves the warm sensation of it when it lands on her clit.

• Members

My wife is one of those who loves getting a facial. Her eyes really light up when she requests one. biggrin.gif

• Like 1

• Members

I used to think it was degrading and wouldn't ever let anyone do that to me. But I would let my SO now do it, we haven't yet, but I love him so much and I know how much he loves and cares for me that I want to have him cum on face.

• Like 1

• Members

I used to think it was degrading and wouldn't ever let anyone do that to me. But I would let my SO now do it, we haven't yet, but I love him so much and I know how much he loves and cares for me that I want to have him cum on face.

Nothing degrading about giving someone you love (and receiving) mutual pleasure. On the contrary, if you both find it hot, then by all means, go for it!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I wanted to get some input from the ladies here. Do you mind your SO cumming on your face? My wife will pretty much let me cum anywhere but her face. She thinks its degrading.

My take on this topic, I like my man cuming on me but not my face. I don't necessarily find it degrading but I don't want cum in my eye or up my nose. If he cums on my stomach and it happens to fly up there... well then it doesn't bother me.

• Members

My take on this topic, I like my man cuming on me but not my face. I don't necessarily find it degrading but I don't want cum in my eye or up my nose. If he cums on my stomach and it happens to fly up there... well then it doesn't bother me.

My wife is one of those who loves it when I cum on her face. She can have an orgasm from that experience alone.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Lucky

My wife is one of those who loves it when I cum on her face. She can have an orgasm from that experience alone.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I love having my face cummed on. The more cum, the better (as long as it doesn't get in my eye). It's one of the highlights of sex, IMO.

I don't understand why it's seen as degrading? It's one thing to not like it, but I find it very arousing. There are some men out there that don't like to cum on their women, so I hope I end up married to one that does! :)

• Like 1

• Members

I would love to have a facial. Have never had one. I always take it in the mouth and swallow. Have never had it sprayed all over me. Wow that would be great. Gonna ask. Oh right this is my life....not

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I never really had any desire to spew specifically on her face. I like to masterbate and cum on her, but I'm not in a condition to do much aiming at that point.

• 5 years later...
  • Members
On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2012 at 4:26 PM, Kama said:

I love having my face cummed on. The more cum, the better (as long as it doesn't get in my eye). It's one of the highlights of sex, IMO.

I don't understand why it's seen as degrading? It's one thing to not like it, but I find it very arousing. There are some men out there that don't like to cum on their women, so I hope I end up married to one that does! :)

Such a deal I have for you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
On 8/17/2008 at 6:43 AM, sass said:

*Hand goes up, pick me, pick me!*

I actually just chatted with someone about this recently. I really like for the man I am with to cum on my face. Maybe I am strange (duh!) but it is a major turn-on. The idea of his juices being so .... I don't know .... kind of up-close and personal, I guess, is hot for me. When he cums in me, yeah, that is nice, but I don't feel it the way I do if it is on my lips, my cheeks, even in my hair. Then rubbing my hands through it .... ooohhh.

Ok, gotta calm down now. :)

I can't tell you why she would not like it or want it. I never used to want anything but vanilla sex, but then the mid-30s hit and, well I find myself wanting things I never thought I would. So, it is possible she will change her mind.

*Still waiting for iha to pick me ...* :P

Good for you.  My wife let’s me jack off on her lips, face or hair.  She thinks it’s exciting and who am I to dispute that?!  The idea that this gets you hot is nice too.  If I follow you, would you be willing to chat?  We’ll discuss whatever you want.  Fingers crossed....

Pumper