Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Tips To Give Him A Hand

pappyld04

• Members

I was thinking about tips for him to help you. Looks one-sided for me to only post tips for you to help him!

• Review Team
I was thinking about tips for him to help you. Looks one-sided for me to only post tips for you to help him!

Naaa, us girls get off getting our men off, so it is not one-sided.

• Members

my SO isn't on this site. He isn't a computer person. I'm teaching him how to use the computer. lol. Can't really use it on his own yet. lol. And he hates reading things so for me to print anything out for him would be pointless........

And mind you he is very good down there already. lol.

• Members

I'm sure I won't be the only man to say that we love women who love to please their man. And whitefang no matter how good a man may be already there is always that little something more that could be done!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
no kidding. i love turning men on and getting them off :)

And I love pleasing a woman like that, just as much. Describing the philosophy I have about it is sort of odd, maybe, but to me, the absolute ideal is when we BOTH enjoy getting each other off, so much. What I mean is that I always want it to be so good for her, and I love it when I learn that she's obviously got her own ideas about what she wants to do with me- or TO me, or whatever. I can't even describe how much I love it when I can feel how hot I've gotten her- and it's not an ego-driven thing. It's just that I want it to be an amazing experience for her. It's something that makes me feel exponentially hotter for her, myself. And everybody knows that when you're both that hot for each other, that's when the real electricity begins. ;)

Sorry, I guess this thread has sort of been hijacked away from its original purpose. I'm just glad that I'm in a place where I can talk about these things freely. I have ONE friend who I can always talk about these kinds of things with (and she can with me, too, of course). And she's the same person who told me about this board! Haha...so...it's all good. Thanks, everybody.

• Members

Just my thoughts on this here. I think most if not all men would agree that a lady who enjoys playing with her partner is a great thing. Some may be afraid to even try only because they have no clue how to even begin. Of course this should be mutual as well and unfortunately I couldn't find a link on that side yet.

It is odd to me that some people feel differently about self pleasuring than they do about playing with their partners.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Naaa, us girls get off getting our men off, so it is not one-sided.

True here, too. I get giddy about being able to make him hot and then getting him to cum.

Sunday night we had a wonderful time, but he said he felt I got cheated because he got 'more'.

I had gotten plenty of attention, and part of my enjoyment was watching him.

He said he didn't think there where women out there who enjoyed pleasuring their partner.

He had never been in a relationship where he was the focus of recieving pleasure. Isn't that sad??

I also reminded him of the times when he comes home from work extra tired and I'm horny

and I crawl into his lap with no panties on and say 'give me a couple good ones, baby' and he does.

I told him that is one sided, but he disagreed and said he loves it. I said 'see what I mean big guy?'

• Members

Shelly I have to agree with your SO on this one. I have had a girl that loved to do this, almost daily. And I have to say that it felt that she was being cheated. In bed she was always ready and rarely if ever wanted to spend time with me playing with her.

• Members

Pappy, I read your reply and gave it a lot of thought.

I spent some time last night talking to my guy, and you are right.

He wants more play with me time. How did you get so smart??

Thanks, Pappy.

• Members

You ladies aren't the only ones who enjoy playing and exploring! It's very much like a partner that won't do oral.