Official Community Forums Home

Seduce Yourself

vanilla_bean

• Members

Do you ever go all out just for yourself? You now: lingerie, candles, a glass of wine (not really sure what to ask most of the guys) just to spend a little time alone? What do you do to treat yourself to yourself?

• Members

Long, hot baths and a cup of tea. Hell yes.

• Members

Yes... Long jacuzzi bubble baths, glass of wine, soft lighting, low jazz/classical music, erotic book, toy, and a locked bathroom door. MMMMM, haven't done it a while though.

• Members

You know what! I almost never masturbate! Not that I haven't or that I have a problem with it cause I don't. I just don't feel like it too often. Plus we have sex pretty much daily and IMO masturbation doesn't even compare. I have never had a g-spot O by myself. I's like I need his penis... Or his hands on a toy LOL :)

• Members
You know what! I almost never masturbate! Not that I haven't or that I have a problem with it cause I don't. I just don't feel like it too often. Plus we have sex pretty much daily and IMO masturbation doesn't even compare. I have never had a g-spot O by myself. I's like I need his penis... Or his hands on a toy LOL :)

I agree!!!!! But my Hubby isn't home every night so sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

• Members
:lol:

Your response to my response made me giggle Vb. :lol: Seriously, what is this alone time? Where does one procure it?

• Members

When it does happen which is very few and far between. It is a nice HOT and I meant so hot you are almost burning yourself bubble bath and just laying back and relaxing. I enjoy it and just sit and daydream and relax.

• Members

Yes I have!! I have lit candles around my room, placed mirrors in better places, drawn up a hot bath, soft music etc.. Has complete me time. I am waiting tell I can have some me alone fun time again. I think then the USA will think there has been a world wide flood. LMAO

• Review Team

I agree with what most are saying here. Yes, I certainly have me time. There are days when I just have to release stress and FWB is MIA, but I don't let that stop me. I get home, feed the dogs then tell them to leave me alone for awhile (yes, they seem to "get it"!)

I pull the blinds, light some candles, poor some wine, take a hot shower or bath, then just let things happen. Heck, there are some times I do this in the middle of the day. Pull the blinds and close the curtains and it is dark in my bedroom at noon - so I get my me time whenever I feel the need. There are advantages to only sharing your home with two dogs! :P

• Members

I rarely get to seduce myself. At school I have a roommate, and at home I have nosy parents and an even nosier little sister. Most of my possible alone time each week is spent with my boyfriend, so I don't miss it too much. I have become adept at the art of the shower quickie when he's not around. VERY unromantic. <_< Thank goodness for waterproof toys! When I get the chance, though, I like to lock the door to the bathroom late at night, dim the lights, turn on the jets, gather all my favorite waterproof toys, and turn on some sexy music. I'm underage by a few months, so I can't add a glass of wine to the equation, but by January that will change. I probably won't get to seduce myself till then anyway...

• Members

I just get into bed and do my thing. I don't think I've done the whole candle and bath thing... Probably because I don't have a waterproof toy... :( I wwwwaaaayyyyyyy prefer being all with the lover though...