Official Community Forums Home

Men's Fantasy Ball Shaving Session

• Members

Ok men....step up to the plate here and lay it on the line in detail. Describe the hottest scenario you can imagine involving your woman shaving your balls for you and leading into whatever else gets your blood pumping. I've done hubby before but he's not one to spill with the fantasy talk so I want new input to really get creative here.

• Members
Ok men....step up to the plate here and lay it on the line in detail. Describe the hottest scenario you can imagine involving your woman shaving your balls for you and leading into whatever else gets your blood pumping. I've done hubby before but he's not one to spill with the fantasy talk so I want new input to really get creative here.

LOL I love the title of this post! Have you ever heard of fantasy baseball? Well this is a whole new BALL game LOL!!!

• Review Team
LOL I love the title of this post! Have you ever heard of fantasy baseball? Well this is a whole new BALL game LOL!!!

Fantasy baseball, fantasy football, ... LOL! I love the post too, and look forward to reading the responses! Come on guys ....

B)

• Members

I look forward to it as well. I have thought about how arousing it would be to shave my partner or have him shave me...I an interested int he responses.

• Members
Only in my dreams. I stay clean shaven just because I like it, but sadly, I'm a do-it-yourselfer.

I would love to shave my hubby, sadly, he is a do-it-yourself kinda guy.

• Members

actualy my wife has do it for me one time, after some begging. She is not into me being

clean shave too much. But my fantasy If it were to happen again would be her to slowly and of

course carfully between razor strokes give me a stroke, then when I would get hard and bald

finish me off with a blow job. I can dream about it I guess. :kiss:

• Members
aah but you're missing half the fun! Spanky's got the right idea but I can't believe how tame you guys are....Maybe I need to demonstrate just what all you're missing! :D

You can demonstrate on me if you wish. :kiss:

• Members
aah but you're missing half the fun! Spanky's got the right idea but I can't believe how tame you guys are....Maybe I need to demonstrate just what all you're missing! :D

I'm ready when you are. ;)

• Review Team
Maybe I should start a business???

May I come work for you Master Teacher? I am a quick learned and I am sure we could work out a deal on the pay. B)

• Members
OK,,,Start out with a nice martini,(or 2),,,Tie me up to the four corners(tight). You can then blind fold me and tease me for some time. After I get really worked up go get some hot water,cream and a new razor. After about 5 mins you come back in and apply the cream and start shaving. Every once in a while you use some warm water. You can take it all off or leave a small patch. Use the warm water to rinse and then give a great hand job. As I am about to cum stop and use warm water,,do this 2-3 times(the longer the better). When you do think its time to finish look out because it will hit the ceiling!!

And we have a winner! You've got the right idea there and I can sooo fill in the gaps! ;)

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Nothing hotter when my wife comes in while I'm showering and breaks out the shaving cream gets on her knees and proceeds to shave me. takes special care to get it just the way she likes.

• Members

I have tried several times shaving hubby since the above post using an electric razor especially made for men. ouch, ooch, ouch.... that thing drew blood.......

Yea, ok; I could his face now as I come at him with a can of shaving cream and a straight razor :huh: . I have a feeling he's going to be a do-it-yourself for a while longer......

• 8 years later...