Official Community Forums Home

How 'bout Ever Catching Others Masterbating In Public?

square

• Members

On a high school bus trip, while stopped at a red light, looked out the window and saw the driver of the car next to us with his pants off and wacking off. Couldn't believe my eyes, but the kids behind me were talking about it, so I knew I saw what I saw.

And in the crowded men's room of the train station in Hoboken, NJ, during an evening rush hour, I took my spot along a row of urinals. In mid pee, I realized out the corner of my eye that the guy next to me was wacking off, and I felt like he was glaring at me out of the corner of his eye. I just wanted to finish and get the hell out of there as fast as I could.

And the only other thing was hearing the rhythmic noise of a guy wacking off in a bathroom stall at my work. I kinda wanted to yell, "Do that at home!" just to bust his chops, but behaved myself.

• Members

Closest I've come is finding a used condom at the creek behind my apartment complex :P

• Members
In my dreams, it would be one of the wonderful ladies here on TT, and despite their surprise and very brief embarrassment, a subsequent invitation to join them in some interesting fashion.

iha, you can always join one of my sessions...might have to bring your own toys, though!

I was shopping and walking out to my car when i came across a guy masturbating in the front seat. I wasn't sure what he as doing but as i walked closer it became obvious. Our eyes met briefly but he did not stop what he was doing. i was embarrassed at the time, now i think i would just be amused

• Members
And in the crowded men's room of the train station in Hoboken, NJ, during an evening rush hour, I took my spot along a row of urinals. In mid pee, I realized out the corner of my eye that the guy next to me was wacking off, and I felt like he was glaring at me out of the corner of his eye. I just wanted to finish and get the hell out of there as fast as I could.

Did you see the movie Waiting? there is a funny scene in there with a dude in the bathroom similar to that. Afterward he thinks that every guy is staring at his penis. He ends up yelling at a random urinal user, "Quit staring at my DICK!" it is pretty funny!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Did you see the movie Waiting? there is a funny scene in there with a dude in the bathroom similar to that. Afterward he thinks that every guy is staring at his penis. He ends up yelling at a random urinal user, "Quit staring at my DICK!" it is pretty funny!

ETA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIQC6U-267g...feature=related 2 minutes in...

gross

• Members

Waiting was a good movie.

As to the orginal post....no i haven't really caught someone. Knew people were doing it in a vehicle but didn't go up and look

• Members

One night at "end of watch" I was driving back to the station. I was driving in the hills on a "no parking zone" street and saw a vehicle parked. I stopped behind it and went up to the driver. While walking towards the car I could see a guy in the driver's seat with a girl next to him. When I got to the driver's window the girl had moved over to the passenger's seat. They were both teenagers.

I asked them if everything was OK and did they need any help. They said they were fine and had stopped to look at the view of the city lights below. I asked the driver, "does the veiw look better with your fly open, because it is." I gave them a warning about "having a open fly" and parking in a "no parking zone" and we all went home. B)

• 7 months later...
  • Members

I've seen a few ladies in traffic that have been using toys.

One of them at a red light picks something up off of the console arm rest. It looked like a remote for her stereo. She put her head back and started to wiggle. Then I noticed where the cord was going....

Another one wasn't so discreet. She was commando and had her skirt hitched up and her left hand was going to town.

• Members

I've seen several guys jacking off on the road, and a few woman jilling or at least showing it off on the road. There used to a woman who was well known on I75 in Fl who used to drive nude and play with herself.I've seen several blow jobs on the road------male and female giving.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I've not caught anyone, but my husband has, he works security in a major department store, and once saw a 60 year old man drop his pants in the middle of the store and start going to town. he finished and then went to look at a map of argentena of all things, giving my husband enough time to have the cops on the scene.

the mans respons to being arrested?

"i didn't know that was illegal!"

• 9 months later...

Chuck, are you a truck driver? When my hubby drove truck, he said that he could see all kinds of things from the height of his truck! LOL

No, I haven't ever caught someone out in public masturbating though. *sigh*

• 4 years later...
  • Members

It happened few years ago and didn't really expect it..I was in a university cafe encoding my term paper. a guy sitting beside me, only barrier between us was a thin wall of the computer table. Was really busy when suddenly I noticed something about him, he was sinking into his seat, totally like it was eating him. I started feeling uneasy towards him then I found out that he was masturbating beside me. I felt nervous, decided to walk away and told the attendant about what happened. Went out of the cafe not wanting to know about the attendant confronting the perv. I rushed home nervously trying to keep it out of my mind.

• Members

I have caught many people pleasuring themselves over the years. You name the place I have most likely seen someone taking care of themselves, pools, bathrooms, restaurants, on the beach, an elevator, etc.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nope. Still nothing.....damnit!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

The junior high school  field hockey team was heading back from a game. We notice a middle aged man jerking off in his convertible driving next to the bus. We all were shocked laughing at him even some pointed at  him. I laughed from the shocking site and then I felt angry because we were just kids and he was a nasty creep.