Official Community Forums Home

Cyberskin G-spot Buzzer

ladylove

• Members

toa8737-6_product_1main.jpg

CYBERSKIN G-SPOT BUZZER

Review by: Ladylove 9/16/08

The Cyberskin G-Spot Buzzer is 1.25W X 6.5L with vibrations that range from mild to moderate. It’s fairly quiet until you get into the stronger vibrations. The cyber skin has no smell or taste to speak of. It’s shaped and textured to look like a real penis, if you discount the bend of the head. You’ll need 2 AA batteries to get started; installation is self explanatory. To turn on and control the G-Spot Buzzer, all you do is turn the top of the cap. They included a strap on the end of the toy to hold onto if needed.

Although I am very familiar with g-spot orgasms, this is my first G-Spot toy, so I was unsure of it’s orgasmic ability. My “Always Eager Husband” was very willing to help with product testing; Hmmmm, If he was only that eager to help with the dishes. Any way, I really like the flesh like feel and the curve of the top was quite right to get to just the right place. I loved the clitoral massage on the low vibration setting which worked well to help warm things up. With some experimentation, and higher vibration setting this G-Spot Buzzer gives quit the BUZZ. It was very enjoyable, even though I usually like a fuller feel. This is a good toy for beginners, or those starting to experiment with G-Spot orgasms. I give this toy a 2 out of 5 hearts

CyberSkin G-Spot Buzzer