Official Community Forums Home

Anal Sex

cotton_candie_kitten

Need some advice. The first and second time that i used a toy on my guy anally. There was an odor of bowel. It almost turned my stomach. Is this normal? There was no mess either time. Im just wondering if this is something i need to just expect each time. He loves anal, and i want to give it to him.

So anyone else who has experienced this i would greatly appreicate your input. I have heard the talk about enema's etc. I didnt mention the odor to him, im not sure he even noticed it. If he did he didnt say anything. Our relationship is quite new and i really want to get some knowledge on how to fix the issue before i approach it with him and he gets a complex or gets upset about the odor...

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated..

Thanks

CCK

• Members

I am going to go with yes, I think it's normal... I mean, it is his butt! I think there are ways to remedy it like enemas etc... Make sure he has a good BM before and no chili for lunch! :D

I think that is just par for the course I'm afraid.

• Members

Sounds normal to me, then again when I have experimented I don't remember any odors, but then again I'm usually teh test subject and I'm not sniffing naything either, LOL. So maybe he doesn't even notice? You could try lysol or something in the room prior to play time? Or maybe just like Sun said a good #2 and a good clean up (those moist wipes are fabulous!)

• Members

Some semblance of odor is normal. You are using toys / fingers in an area where BMs come out. If it is an overwhelming odor, he may want to try an enema before play time. You also have to keep in mind that gasses will excrete when the opening is stretched by anal play. If the odor is more gaseous and less BM smell, then try to avoid foods that cause such gas before anal play.

Sometimes prevention is the best remedy.

• 5 years later...

Why not try an enema as part of your foreplay ? This could sort out the smell issue and be fun without him feeling self-conscious about the odor you noticed.

• Members

I'm glad you figured out the problem; it would have bothered me too if I smelled something like that. Good thing you posted about you're worries about it.

My boyfriend mentioned enemas to the me for the first time and it kinda bothered me at first but now I can definately see the appeal to them. :)

• Members

It feels good if you dont rush it, feels nice afterwards. I remember when I gave my wife one, it was erotic and stimulating. I think we need to do that more often since I noticed she been enjoying the spanking, rimming, and yes we been more anal recently.