Official Community Forums Home

Natural Body Scent

sun_flower969

• Members

I thought of this yesterday. Sorry in advance if it grosses anyone out. I was working at a bakery. I was also pregnant. You all know how prominent smells are, for a pregnant woman, right? Anyway, one of the guys had just finished unloading stuff from a delivery truck. It was hot outside, summer, he was sweating. All he did was walk by me. I could smell him. It wasn't like a dirty unwashed smell it was well... like a dude! I have to say it hit me like a lightning bolt... TO MY CROTCH! I had to take a moment and shake it off! :P I told my friend, whom I was working with. I asked her if she thought it was weird or gross. She said "It's normal, we are all animals anyway right. You know how dogs smell each other..." I said, "Great, I am like a DOG in heat, great..." :rolleyes: LOL but seriously, anyone else get turned on by that sort of thing? I think it is a primitive animalistic response... Even when my H comes in from mowing the lawn etc. It gets me hot! Please share!

• Members
In one of Napolean's letters to Josephine, he writes: "I will be home in a month, please don't wash.'

What you may be reacting to are 'pheromones'; these are chemical compounds in perspiration and other bodily fluids...guys and ladies are different, and they have an arousing effect on our hypothalamus in our brain (one of the jobs of the hypothalamus is to recognize sexual signals and sexual pleasure). What you are smelling is sweat, you don't really 'smell' the pheromones per se...but they are always there, and 'flow' more when under exertion (like work or during sex, or when you are around someone you find sexually stimulating by the way they look.

Sniff, sniff.

Yeah I guess I knew that... But what about YOU Iha? ;)

• Members

Hi All,

This is a very interesting subject. A friend of mine, a veterinarian, has studied pheromones quite a bit. He said that many experts in that field are concerned about the effect of contraceptive pills on the natural pheromone cycle of humans. Having said that, the biological activity of the pheromone system is, of course, decreased down to almost insignificant level in human, but the system is still there. And if the system is still functional to at least certain degree, it can surely be manipulated or destroyed using contraceptives. The contraceptives simulate a hormonal state where woman is pregnant all the time, and it is then quite clear that the pheromone system is unlikely to give out a signal saying that the woman is in "heat". The friend of mine personally believes that women not using contraceptives get more attention from men than those using them. Simply because their pheromone system says out when they are at their most fuckable.

• Members
Simply because their pheromone system says out when they are at their most fuckable.

Is that the scientific terminology? :lol::D

• Members

Ok, I thought I was odd when this happened to me. I don't know how many times I've written that phrase on this site.

Anyway, when I was with FWB, I could detect that odor as well. But it was different. There are times I've been in public places and have thought to myself, "goodlord, someone is in definite need of a bath and deoderant." But this was different, it was a very clean odor (oxymoronic, eh?) It did turn me on, boy did it ever. Because we work together, I do see him around - my sense of smell goes crazy when I'm in close radius of him. Makes it difficult to keep away.

• Members

First, I love a good musky man smell.

Secondly, it is a biological fact, also, incase your wondering, women experience this more often than men as a women is designed to find the best possible mate and men are just supposed to find as MANY as possible. Also when you think about animals females put off more scent when in heat (duh, so during your cycle) and when nursing. I assume that the nursing bit is because you are clearly a fertile person. I guess. I dunno. Men who are physically fit ( for them that could be scrawny for some, built for some, 6-pack of bud for others) healthy people "excrete" more smells.

I know this is weird, but i love the smell of a guys crotch (eww I know but girl can't help it)

• Members

It's funny you would say that Suzy. I've read in more than one article that men looking to attract women will get a better response if they use a hanky or similar and wipe the sac with it then stick it in their shirt pocket. Much more noticable from there!

• Members

I've even heard a few girls say that they have rub some of their own juices behind their ears like a perfume!

• Members

I absolutely love it. Old sweat is disgusting, once the bacteria have had a go at it, but fresh sweat? Mmmm. I love when the boy and I take a bath together because we're both nice and clean, but do perspire a bit from the heat as well, so after we get out and dry off he always smells particularly nice.

• Members
It's funny you would say that Suzy. I've read in more than one article that men looking to attract women will get a better response if they use a hanky or similar and wipe the sac with it then stick it in their shirt pocket. Much more noticable from there!

Ew remind me to NEVER excpet a man's hanky...... LOL But yeah it would be easier to smell it from there as I'm not in the habit of sticking my face in random guy's crotches....

• Review Team
I'm not in the habit of sticking my face in random guy's crotches....

Really??? :huh:

B)

• Members

my husband LOVES the smell of my skin. he actually likes it better when i dont put on smelly lotions and such. i typically wear the roll on oils(peach patchouli ect) yes i can wear a patchouli blend and YES it smells KICK ASS on me. hubby prefers that over perfumes and lotions. we will be laying on the couch or something and i will notice him just sniffing my shoulder :huh: im like "babe what are you doing?" he says " i love the way your skin smells"

and i to actually prefer the smell of my hubby then his cologne.

• Members

Two things, and if you knew me you'd realize how out of character the first is.

1. When I was pregnant with each of my children, my husband would come home from a long day at work (sometimes 40hrs. straight) and he was not sweaty but he smelled like a man who needed a shower badly. I wanted to jump him, and usually did.

2. I work out in the lower level of my home. When I'm done working out and come up, and my husband is home, he is completely turned on by my work out "glow".

• Members

After a normal day, not really hot hard working sweaty, I would prefer my wife didn't bathe before sex. I never really thought

about the reason but it must be the odor of her skin. Also, bathing has a tendency to "dry things out", taking away her

natural lubrication. But she insists on bathing before intimacy. If she hasn't bathed and I get too close to Timex she pushes me away

and says she's dirty. I love the smell so give me a break already.

• Members
Ew remind me to NEVER excpet a man's hanky...... LOL But yeah it would be easier to smell it from there as I'm not in the habit of sticking my face in random guy's crotches....

Not from his shirt pocket for sure! From his back pocket that's your choice since you really wouldn't know what's there either!

• Members

I read a study where they experimented on college students. Men were asked to wear a T-shirt for 1 week and then these T shirts were placed in boxes. Females were asked to sniff the shirts and rank the odor in order of attractiveness. Interestingly enough, when the students were related in any way (biologically) they rated the odor as terrible. The further away they were genetically, the higher the attractiveness rank. Most women found the smell "very attractive". So mother nature protects us from having sex with someone genetically close to us and uses those pheromones to attract a suitable mate.

Now, they didn't do an alternate study with women's panties, but my guess is it would have the same result. (I know, some think that is gross but..hey, it's part of the human condition)

i do love me a sweaty man. And i have heard the same thing as Pappy..if a girl wants a date, she should go out when she is ovulating and put some juice behind her ear and she'll be amazed at the results.

I know when i am ovulating i have a different scent. So it must be those pheromones.

• Members
Now, they didn't do an alternate study with women's panties, but my guess is it would have the same result. (I know, some think that is gross but..hey, it's part of the human condition)

That would be gross sorry, but I guess you could do like my friend used to when she was low on laundry. Turn em inside out! But then they stick to your pants. EWWWWWW

• Members

It's funny you would say that Suzy. I've read in more than one article that men looking to attract women will get a better response if they use a hanky or similar and wipe the sac with it then stick it in their shirt pocket. Much more noticable from there! B) WOW...well now if I don forget I'm gonna try that out...and I know yall didn't know this 'bout me but I am a card carryin' hanky collectin' man....yeah ok its a fetish...and yer point is?? I must have 30+ Once or twice a month I go to Pinkys and see if they got any new ones or to get replacements that I have worn out. I have got to get a new webcam 4 this here new PC I'm on...not even 1 month old yet. I got at least a dozen brand new hankies I haven't even washed yet....like black and white cow,zebra,hot chili pepper,red lips on black background, J. Deere,camo,tie-dye,leopard print...all kinds. and I never blow my nose onem neither. Thats what my long sleeves r 4. :rolleyes: ...well its been real but I gotta go fly a Cobra and schwack some bad guys on BF2. Nite all B) 12G