Official Community Forums Home

Multiples- Men?

FOS

• 2 years later...
  • Members

I am 49 years old, and I like to believe I have always lead a healthy and active sex live...Yes I have had sex for hours at a time and I have achieved orgasms more then once during love making.. Maybe its just me, maybe it was because when I was married, one of the things my Ex and I agreed upon is we both were compatible in the bedroom.

Divorce has since happened almost 3 years, and I am currently in a LDR with a woman I care about. With the exception of the Long Distance, Our sex together is awesome and lasts much longer than 1 orgasm for either of us...

I dont believe horniness or staying factor is an age thing, but that is just my opinion, and I can only base my opinion from my own experiences...I believe I have a very active sex drive, its the Long Distance Relationship which has hampered my abilities...sad.gif

• Members

I am 49 years old, and I like to believe I have always lead a healthy and active sex live...Yes I have had sex for hours at a time and I have achieved orgasms more then once during love making.. Maybe its just me, maybe it was because when I was married, one of the things my Ex and I agreed upon is we both were compatible in the bedroom.

Divorce has since happened almost 3 years, and I am currently in a LDR with a woman I care about. With the exception of the Long Distance, Our sex together is awesome and lasts much longer than 1 orgasm for either of us...

I dont believe horniness or staying factor is an age thing, but that is just my opinion, and I can only base my opinion from my own experiences...I believe I have a very active sex drive, its the Long Distance Relationship which has hampered my abilities...sad.gif

Are you talking about multiples with semen or multiples which including dry orgasms?

• Members

Are you talking about multiples with semen or multiples which including dry orgasms?

Ive never had a dry orgasm. I didnt know it was possible. I guess that answers your question.

• Members

Ive never had a dry orgasm. I didnt know it was possible. I guess that answers your question.

Yes, a man can, but I'm not really sure how that works. I've only briefly read about it. My DH is not 'MO' and does need some time inbetween 'O'.

• Members

Yes, a man can, but I'm not really sure how that works. I've only briefly read about it. My DH is not 'MO' and does need some time inbetween 'O'.

Do tell, are you interactive with his needs to aid to recuperate from one Orgasm to the next, if so, what methods do YOU utilize, and or suggest biggrin.gif

• Members

Do tell, are you interactive with his needs to aid to recuperate from one Orgasm to the next, if so, what methods do YOU utilize, and or suggest biggrin.gif

Dh makes sure I'm completely taken care of first, then we take care of him. Everything and anything goes to re-stimulate, ie massages, oral, sometimes a little buzz will do. However the thing that really gets him is if I sit up on top of him and massage his cock with my wetness. He loves the visual and it allows each of us to use our hands easily.

• 2 months later...

I've been one of the lucky ones to experiance this a few times. What works for me may not work for others, but I'll try and decribe how it has worked for me. If the first one is a quickie, be it from oral or intercourse, the more likely I will have another one with the next 20-30 minutes, and sometimes without losing my erection. This has taken lots of communication, and fun practice with my wife, but it seems to work. If the first O happens during oral, she simply does not stop, but chages her method. She has amazing oral skills, and when she sets her mind to it, it works most every time. If the first O happens during intercourse, we move straight to oral. I've not been able to two orgasams from continued intercourse, I usually have to take at least a 30 min "rest".

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I have often been able to achieve three orgasms in the span of an hour. Of course there has to be some great play. When I am really hot I have had the ability to maintain erections between #1 & #2. That does't happen regularly, but it does happen about once a month. Even with age there has been little drop off. I thank the sex gods routinely.

• 4 years later...
  • Members

Five in my early twenties also. full erection the whole time. Women said you have a constant, perpetual, hard on. You are still hard. I had no way of knowing this was not normal. If I had known and spread the word, I could have been getting a lot of action.

• Members
4 minutes ago, tiedupnaked33 said:

Five in my early twenties also. full erection the whole time. Women said you have a constant, perpetual, hard on. You are still hard. I had no way of knowing this was not normal. If I had known and spread the word, I could have been getting a lot of action.

Those were the days!

Three....maybe four...yes.... when I was in my twenties. I could go at it, pull out, cum on her tits, and go right back at it again, and cum again. Not so easy anymore....I need a recharge! But I can still have three in an hour. I just need some time between. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 5:13 AM, FOS said:

I was just wondering, because I haven't seen any threads about this, so I'll see if any other guys are as happy with theirs as I am with mine.

It's not totally uncommon for me to have two in the space of an hour (although I did have two in about twenty minutes one time, which was unbelievable!)...the only time I had three, it was after about eight hours of on-and-off sex...

Just wondered if anyone else has had this experience, too? Or is it really unusual?

you mean cumming? Like I posted,I like to slow stroke mine for hours then I explode in orgasm,my balls draw real tight,my dick swells to full on raging hard,then I cum  alot!!!!!