Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Anything Really Kinky?

sexslaveguy

• Members

I was just wondering what is the most kinky, most difficult etc. thing that your master, or mistress, has ever done to you? You can list more than one if you wish. For doms same question except what's the most kinky, most difficut, etc. thing you have done to your sub?

I can say that the most difficult thing that my mistress has ever done, and it is still in effect even as I'm writing this is she has forbidden me to cum, until she says I can. It's been three weeks so far.

• Members

I could literally write a book on this.....

I had an ex who was VERY into bondage, and you could say we learned the ropes together....we did a lot of insertion play, that could be extreme and kinky. However, the most kinky or extreme session we ever had lasted over a whole weekend. I was quite literally his sex slave in every sense of the word for the entired weekend. It consisted of everything from orgasm control, to anal, DP, tying, wax play, nipple clamping....you name it, we about did it.

Actually, I wrote a whole series in my blog about this. If you want the specifics, you can check it out:

www.wickedbed.com

• 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Lately the only thing I done that was kinky was that I got tied up and I loved it. Next I would love to be dominate over a man, realized how much I keep thinking about it that I believe I've always wanted to do this and how I love being the one who's dominate. Turns out my new boyfriend is pretty submissive and loves dominate woman. ;)

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Being restrained to the bed with my knees under me, arms out stretched and ass in the air. She pulled on a strap on with a nice glass dildo and pegged me until I was begging for release.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2008 at 8:23 PM, Mikayla1 said:

I had an ex who was VERY into bondage, and you could say we learned the ropes together....we did a lot of insertion play, that could be extreme and kinky. However, the most kinky or extreme session we ever had lasted over a whole weekend. I was quite literally his sex slave in every sense of the word for the entired weekend. It consisted of everything from orgasm control, to anal, DP, tying, wax play, nipple clamping....you name it, we about did it.

Actually, I wrote a whole series in my blog about this. If you want the specifics, you can check it out:

www.wickedbed.com

Yep, I sure missed out on a lot of action in my life.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

After my divorce I dated this firecracker for about 2 years. She was the most hard core sexual partner i have ever been with. I can normally make any woman orgasm multiple times but not her, for what ever reason she could not orgasm when a cock was in her pussy. However the only way she could orgasm and squirt was when you slid your cock into her ass. You could be pounding away and she would scream i need to cum and you take it out and literately shove it in her ass and in a matter of a couple seconds she was screaming, bucking and flooded the bed with her juice. The only time i could get her to squirt was if she had her favorite dildo buried deep in her ass while you fucked her.

Another fetish that was not weird but she did it everyday, get up in the morning she would be fingering herself, watching TV, yep you guessed it, fingering herself. Driving down the road, fingering herself.

The reason we broke up is i didn't have it in me to fuck her 5 or 6 times a day. I later found out that when i was working she had a group of guys that would come over to take care of her sexual needs. yes a group and not separate, when i walked in and saw 4 men gang banging her well that wasn't for me.

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2008 at 8:23 PM, Mikayla1 said:

www.wickedbed.com

Holy shit you rock woman!

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Can I worship your feet? I crave the sensation of sucking toes. Kissing feet. Is it weird? Help me. Dominate me. Make me crawl across the floor to worship your feet. Male or female. Can I cum on your feet? I will lick it up. I will eat your cum. I will suck your dick. I will let you fuck me. As long as I can eat cum. As long as I can be your slave. Message me. I’m hurting.