Official Community Forums Home

Aviator

ladylove

• Members

Well, it only took me 6 months to figure out and get an aviator up, but I did it! Guess I'm Posting because I needed everyone to notice. Hmmmm, wonder what that means? ;)

• Members
Love your avatar. I'm really challenged with stuff like that too, which is partly why I still have the same boring one.

VAN Let me help you!!!!

• Members
Love your avatar. I'm really challenged with stuff like that too, which is partly why I still have the same boring one.

fresh vanilla beans for vanilla bean...very cute.

Thanks

• Members

At least yours fits well with your username!

• Members

Well gentlemen, that picture is to professional to be me. I am built like that but that model is probably taller than I am. Glad you like it.

Ps-I do have those stockings, and shoes that resemble those, it's why I chose it. B)

• Members
Well gentlemen, that picture is to professional to be me. I am built like that but that model is probably taller than I am. Glad you like it.

Ps-I do have those stockings, and shoes that resemble those, it's why I chose it. B)

It's very sexy. I like it. But I have a thing for black thigh highs anyways!!!!

Man

• Members
It's very sexy. I like it. But I have a thing for black thigh highs anyways!!!!

Man

My husband and I do too.

• Members
If you look similar to your avatar you have nothing to be shy about. ;) I love the stockings and heels myself (not on me) but when my wife wears it. :D

Thanks, but I'm not ready to post a picture. Perhaps in the future I'll feel safer about posting a picture.