Official Community Forums Home

What Turns Your Head

stockingsandheels

• Members

It looks like most of us agree the face is the biggest head turner of all. In the original post I wanted to find out what turns your head EXCLUDING the face and it looks like most people like the ass.

• Members
do you like it when women or men check you out?

In my group, women are sure to check each other out to see who's wearing what, who's has a new piece of jewelry on, and how do they look. Did they gain 5oz or lose 5lbs....... on and on........ So I don't really care who's checking me out as long as I feel like I Look good.

• Members
I love a man with a broad shoulders and a strong chest. I also love a tight end!!!!! An inviting smile and bright eyes are a head turner too. But if he has dirty hands it's all over.

I have to say, something about the dirty hand thing is a turn on... Am I sick? Even as a kid. I would fantasize about being swept off my feet by a mechanic or a chimney sweep. (Mary Poppins influence maybe...) Me in a white dress and then getting all dirty :P ... What's that about???

• Members

Hands. Hands do it for me every time.

Strong, solid, warm hands.

Nothing better. So sexy.

Sweetguy is all about the boobs.

When we met, and he found out I had natural DD's,

He was smitten!

• Members
I have to say, something about the dirty hand thing is a turn on... Am I sick? Even as a kid. I would fantasize about being swept off my feet by a mechanic or a chimney sweep. (Mary Poppins influence maybe...) Me in a white dress and then getting all dirty :P ... What's that about???

Sun, your such a dirty nanny.....

• Members
Hands. Hands do it for me every time.

Strong, solid, warm hands.

Nothing better. So sexy.

Sweetguy is all about the boobs.

When we met, and he found out I had natural DD's,

He was smitten!

I'm sure that isn't the only thing that twitterpated him!

• Members

Almost anything.

It could be a whole package or just a face, hair, lips, eyes, ears, neck, arm, arm-pit, shoulder, shoulder-blade, bra-strap showing, bralessness, low-cut blouse, a back, boobs, butt, a leg or ankle or foot, toes, fingers, . . .

• Members
Almost anything.

It could be a whole package or just a face, hair, lips, eyes, ears, neck, arm, arm-pit, shoulder, shoulder-blade, bra-strap showing, bralessness, low-cut blouse, a back, boobs, butt, a leg or ankle or foot, toes, fingers, . . .

Your easy to please....

• Review Team

For either gender, it is eyes. Mine are very ... expressive ... so I guess I just notice others' too. And no matter what color they are, if they are expressive and the person is willing to make eye contact - wow!

After that, with men, it is often the butt. I nice, firm ass ... mmmm.

With women, it seems I am a tit-girl. I really don't notice females' asses, but I always notice a nice pair of boobies. And nice does not have to mean big, just proud. If a woman, even with "smaller" ones is willing to show a little skin, it is hot. I guess it is what you guys try to convince us of - the confidence factor.

At the same time, a guy who is showing too much confidence is a turn-off. Double-standard I guess, but such is life! :D

• 8 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Members

Biggest turn on intelligence, confidence and joy. Then the physical aspects come next. For physical aspects I have to say a nice firm ass is great, long black hair is always a turn on, and tiny tan lines complete the package.