Official Community Forums Home

Professor, How About A Little...extra Credit?

• Members

So I have many college courses, and numerous professors. But, none of quite compared to my 730 am professor. We're practically two months into the semester at this point, and I didn't realize until a week ago how extremely, amazingly, turned on I am by him. He's not your typical buff/ripped, tan, blonde, blue eyed guy either. He's tall, nice biceps, cute little tummy, adorable glasses, and the most amazing hair. He's essentially a geek, but chic. chic geek. It's the biggest turn on that he's intelligent and I love his body. It's not even small persay, it's just he has this nice tummy. Every class I just can't stop staring and getting these...wonderful fantasies of me and him.

So class ends, and everyone files out of the room. I stay behind pretending to go over notes and take longer placing all my books in my backpack. I coincidentally wore a baggy sweatshirt and oversized jeans. The last classmate shut the door...there leaving Prof. and I. No other classes were happening in this room... I smile and look around curiously. "Please come to the front of the class," says Prof. in a sharp tone. I nod and do as I'm told. I begin to say, "Prof...I wanted to give you something." Just then, I reach under my sweatshirt and pull out my cute, lacey, bra. and continue, "Just a little reminder of what a great job you do." There the prof. remain silent as this all happens. We stare into each other's eyes for what seems like forever...and then next thing I knew he was perched on the edge of the desk. Slowly, I crept over, opened his legs, and pushed myself upon him. He whispered in my ear, "please." In that moment, he removed his glasses and caressed my bottom and carefully moving his hands up, then back down. We giggle gasping for air. His sweater and collared shirt soon lay on the floor. He pulled off my sweatshirt and I thrusted him onto the desk. There I crawled ontop of him eying him up, and down...over...and over... Off went the belt, and then his pants. "How's this for an assignment... [name]...?" He nods, "Yes, that'll be just fine. Get over here my sexy student." Touching, kissing, bodies moving in perfect synchronization upon the desk, we had passionate, sex. Our eyes never left each other's faces. The feelings, indescribable. Hours later, we dressed and shared another hot, kiss. I smiled and said, "Same time thursday?" He laughed and said, "How about tonight?" I grabbed his body and whispered, "Whenever you want professor. "

Then I snapped out of it, and class was really over. One day, one day...I would love to make that fantasy happen with him.

• Like 1

• Members

You are naughty! My kind of girl!!! :D

• Like 1

• Members
Ugh,it sounds like my friend john, chic geek, he refers to himself as man pretty. Very hot and I'm hoping you get your extra credit!

Ahhh me too <3

but for now, chances are it'll just be my dreams.

but damn he'd be missing out LOL

• Members

I had two professors that I thought were mega hot when I was in Graduate school. Now I work with them!

Not to float muy own boat, but.....I found a piece of paper on my classroom floor once that said "Mrs. 'XYZ' is hawwt! I would do her!"

That turned me on, wondering who wrote it. The funny thing was, it was written in girly writing, all curvy and such. I think it came from a girl - that turned ME on!

• Like 1

• Members
I had two professors that I thought were mega hot when I was in Graduate school. Now I work with them!

Not to float muy own boat, but.....I found a piece of paper on my classroom floor once that said "Mrs. 'XYZ' is hawwt! I would do her!"

That turned me on, wondering who wrote it. The funny thing was, it was written in girly writing, all curvy and such. I think it came from a girl - that turned ME on!

OKay first off I was like who has the last name XYZ?! Duh.

That is hawt. End of story, lol. you never liek compared hand writing?

• Members

LOL and she/he has NO IDEA!!!!

• Members
now I just have to make it happen lol.

yeah right.

Hmmmmm...well...

I'm not actually a college professor, but I play one on television. ;)

Very nice little fantasy, littlemiss.

• Members
Hmmmmm...well...

I'm not actually a college professor, but I play one on television. ;)

Very nice little fantasy, littlemiss.

hmmm does FOS by any chance stand for FULL OF SH...??? :D:P

• Members
hmmm does FOS by any chance stand for FULL OF SH...??? :D:P

HAHAHAHA...no, it doesn't.

Seriously, I try to make it really obvious when I'm putting people on, or just playing around...maybe that wasn't quite so convincingly fake. :P

[i do NOT actually play anything on television, no].

• Members
HAHAHAHA...no, it doesn't.

Seriously, I try to make it really obvious when I'm putting people on, or just playing around...maybe that wasn't quite so convincingly fake. :P

[i do NOT actually play anything on television, no].

LMFAO!!! Thanks for clarifying! :D

• Members
Lol I wasn't always!

TT had a little influence :)

yeah right.

Just make sure he's not married or has a significant other...........

• Members
Lol I wasn't always!

TT had a little influence :)

yeah right.

Just make sure he's not married or has a significant other...........

• Members
LMFAO!!!

I saw this, and I was looking at your signature, and...

Hmmm...it's just got me thinking...heh heh heh.

:rolleyes: All right, all right, I'll stop there. I do have ultimate respect for everybody's relationships. [but on that note...I wish my own were better, hahahaha].

• Members
I saw this, and I was looking at your signature, and...

Hmmm...it's just got me thinking...heh heh heh.

:rolleyes: All right, all right, I'll stop there. I do have ultimate respect for everybody's relationships. [but on that note...I wish my own were better, hahahaha].

Oh, that you made me laugh? Is that it?

You are FRESH!!!! :P I'll admit a guy who can make me laugh works like a charm!

Apparently worked for Marilyn too! :)

• Members

OK, well to clarify, it is hard to compare handwritten notes to papers that are usually typed! I wish I had a sample to compare with!!! ;)

Now, here is an interesting tidbit: last week I was on campus for a meeting. I was in casual clothes, jeans, tight T etc. One of my students from LAST trimester came up to me and asked if I wanted to have coffee with her. She told me that she was embarrassed to mention that she always stared at my, er, well, breasts and wanted to know 'where I had them done' I don't have fake boobs, so I was flattered. It led to a very, very interesting conversation....

• Members
OK, well to clarify, it is hard to compare handwritten notes to papers that are usually typed! I wish I had a sample to compare with!!! ;)

Now, here is an interesting tidbit: last week I was on campus for a meeting. I was in casual clothes, jeans, tight T etc. One of my students from LAST trimester came up to me and asked if I wanted to have coffee with her. She told me that she was embarrassed to mention that she always stared at my, er, well, breasts and wanted to know 'where I had them done' I don't have fake boobs, so I was flattered. It led to a very, very interesting conversation....

AND??? C'mon you know you want to dish!!!!

• Members
awww isnt that the worst? all the hot ones are gay.

Mikayla:

That's awesome! Was she cute?

I know right?

Well because he kept saying in my household...blah blah blah

and the topics he discussed just oozed it.

I can tell...

• Members

OHHH, M spill it.