Official Community Forums Home

Anal Masturbation...in Men...how Common?

Shoop

• Members

k, my ex-husband masturbated anally. He hid it from me for YEARS and YEARS.

Just found out my boyfriend does it too. Hey, I knew he liked anal play while we had sex, but stupid me didn't think about him masturbating his anus while touching his penis... :rolleyes:

How common is this? It's NO BIG DEAL, I'm just more surprised than anything. And I know I shouldn't be...

• Like 6

;)I think that once a man discovers the joys of anal stimulation, that they masturbate with anal stimulation a lot more. Now, many people still have the idea that you MUST be gay if you enjoy anal stimulation and are a MAN, so many men keep their pleasures secret. So, unless your man is honest with you, or you ask them, you may never know.

• Like 5

• Members

It is much more common than people realize! As the social stigmas loosen regarding anal play and heterosexual men, more and more men cop to doing it. Yes, nothing weird there - definitely common and normal! Anal is the equal opportunity play!

• Like 5

• Members

thanks everyone! I'd love to hear any more responses too though!

K, I didn't think he was gay (he is very secure in his sexuality and I don't get that feeling)...

I guess the only thing that's bothering me is that we had sex yesterday and he couldn't come. We ended up stopping after quite a while. That was in the morning. He'd JUST woken up and sex was really MY idea (I got home from working night shift)...and I find when it's more my idea than his...well that sometimes happens. And heck, sometimes I HAVE a hard time coming...so I really shouldn't feel badly that he couldn't...it's not my fault...i hope. Anyways, well I guess at some point last night while I was at work he decided to masturbate and came without me. Funny for a woman that doesn't bother me really (because women can really have multiple orgasms) but I feel a bit badly that he couldn't come with me and then came by himself...and now his URGE WON'T BE AS strong for me, yk? Heck, I'm not going to ask the guy to not masturbate, I'm just venting....etc..

• Like 1

• Members

Yeah, it is getting to be more and more excepted, but most men will not talk about it openly! It is where our G-Spot is and shouldn't be anything wrong with doing that!

Now, you may be right about him taking care of himself while you were at work. One thing to concider, if he is having trouble cumming, try using anal stimulation on him with you two are having sex. I know if I have trouble cumming, my wife can always get me to cum this way! It makes it pretty intense, too!! Just have an open mind when you bring this idea to him, if you do.

Best of luck on this!

• Members

Just found out my boyfriend does it too. Hey, I knew he liked anal play while we had sex, but stupid me didn't think about him masturbating his anus while touching his penis... :rolleyes:

How common is this? It's NO BIG DEAL, I'm just more surprised than anything. And I know I shouldn't be...

I do it mainly because my wife dosn't od me more often back there, I have to beg her for it but usually just do it myself. ALOT OF CUM IS FORTH COMING FROM IT.

lenn

• Members
Yeah, it is getting to be more and more excepted, but most men will not talk about it openly! It is where our G-Spot is and shouldn't be anything wrong with doing that!

Now, you may be right about him taking care of himself while you were at work. One thing to concider, if he is having trouble cumming, try using anal stimulation on him with you two are having sex. I know if I have trouble cumming, my wife can always get me to cum this way! It makes it pretty intense, too!! Just have an open mind when you bring this idea to him, if you do.

Best of luck on this!

I totally agree with you, there SHOULDN'T be anything wrong with it considering that's where the male's gspot is. I totally agree.

Actually I knew he was into touching himself there before we even slept together. He told me. So when we did, it was easy to "slip into that roll" (LOL). The only thing is I'm never SURE if he wants me to do it. I HAVE had times where I've done it because he's taking a while and he's ended up just giving up anyways saying it wasn't going to work this time. So it made me gun shy about doing it whenever..so I often either wait for him to ask or test the waters with outside rubbing and see how he reacts. Good idea?

• Like 1

• Members
I do it mainly because my wife dosn't od me more often back there, I have to beg her for it but usually just do it myself. ALOT OF CUM IS FORTH COMING FROM IT.

lenn

awh too bad you have to beg. I'm SOOOO not in that kind of relationship right now. My previous one was much more like that (only I was doing the begging!) and I like not having to beg. I do have to ASK now and then but he's not turned me down yet to my request...

• Members

I've done it a few times, but not in a long time (years) I guess I found it to be too involved of a clean-up to be worth it. I also remember thinking, "What if I ever found something 'not right' in there? (whatever that might be) How would I explain to a doctor what I was doing with a finger in my ass?" Silly, but I worry about that kind of stupid stuff.

• Members

I'm big on it, but only get the chance about once or so a week T_T it is fun though! I do like it ^_^

• Members

I think I was in grade 12 when I first read about the male G-Spot.

So I figured I'd give it a shot with my finger. What a difference! If you take your time and don't rush to the finish line, what a difference in the volume and force of your ejaculation.

I've sort of talked to my wife about it. She knows that if I am lying on my back and she is giving me a BJ I enjoy her finger around my hole. But she won't put a finger in. Don't know why. She lets me from time to time.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

My HB was never shy with me about anal stimulation. We were quite young when we became lovers, and being head over heels in love and horny as hell and completely turned on by each other, we put our mouths and fingers everywhere. I learned early on that if I wanted him to come right now all I had to do was put my finger up his ass and he would explode. We stopped doing that for a while when we were raising our children, but we re-discovered his anal sensitivity a few years ago and I've been exploiting it shamelessly.

Since we were already really into anal fucking (his cock, my ass) we didn't have any problems using the same toys in him that we were using in me... except that I was/am able to take much bigger toys than he is. I don't know why that is, except that women are built to be penetrated, and we have more sensitivity deep inside than a man does, I think. Anyway, he doesn't enjoy really deep anal penetration, but he does enjoy having a toy in his ass when I give him a blowjob or even when he's fucking me.

I know that my HB uses anal stim when he masturbates, but I don't care to know the details. I understand that sometimes a man just needs to get his rocks off, but a part of me has always hated the idea that his semen was being spurted anywhere but inside me. Anyway, a few years ago when I couldn't fuck and he was really horny, instead of giving him a blowjob or handjob I told him I wanted us to watch each other masturbate, and I wanted him to use a vibrator in his ass. He knelt between my legs while we did it, and when he came, his semen spurted all the way up to my breasts.... wow!

I really don't care for come-showers, though... I prefer him to come inside me. We had a really hot session a few weeks ago where we were both really, really into anal... We had already had a great regular fuck, and we both wanted the second round to take place in my ass, so as I was getting him hard with my mouth and hand I worked a vibrator into his ass, then after he was stretched out I worked the large Jule Ashton Beginner's kit plug up into him. We both like this plug because it's big enough that once you get it in, it stays in really well. I guess I should admit that at the same time he was doing some mouth magic on my pussy and had a very large vibrator in my backdoor. Anyway, in short order I was on my knees and he was pounding my ass, and it was a HUGE turnon for me to know that while he was fucking my ass, I was in a sense fucking his with the plug I'd put in him. OMG... HUGE orgasms for both of us.

I've been looking at the prostate gland stimulators here on TT.com. I think paolo might reaalllllyyy enjoy getting blown with one of those buzzing inside him...

Film at eleven... <grin>

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hi All. The best anal stim I've found is the aneros, been doing it for 2 months now and it just keeps getting better. When I first saw these things I thought that little piece of plastic couldn't do anything for me I like my butt play a little on the big side, butt boy was I ever wrong. I guess I just can't say enough good about them. Being the age I am my sex drive was going down hill and I thought I would give aneros a try. My sex drive has come back to the point of when I was in my 20's. The wife likes it too!!! :D :D :D See Ya, W.

• Like 1

• Members
I do it mainly because my wife dosn't do me more often back there, I have to beg her for it but usually just do it myself. ALOT OF CUM IS FORTH COMING FROM IT.

lenn

Howdy All...I know I know its been more than 3 and a half months since I've been here and I can NOT believe I am online ANYWAY as my PC don't work worth a hoot ever since I got it in August of '08. I took a stroll down anal avenue this past Tuesday with my first partner in 38 years. Now while it wasn't quite as fun as I'd hoped it wood be it still wasn't half bad. And for those regulars out here who are as cosmopolitan as I...such as Mikayla1, Howard4570, Glenbaker, Poon and that Oklahoma guy w/the Viking picture (who makes his own sex toys and fireworks..... I have enjoyed anal sex for around 8 or 9 years solo. I have 7 or 8 or 9 toys I use often and of those 3 or 4 favorites. Now while I can not speak for other guys when I am pleasuring myself anally it quite often has NOTHIN' to do w/my dick. Most of the time I don even have a woody and could care less 'bout that. Cuz seriously Ladies the prostate is the male equivelent of the G-Spot I kid you not. And when sum of these lucky dudes out here can hit that P spot jest right... LOOK OUT MAMA that assgasm is an orgasm to behold and A ZILLION TIMES BETTER than any old orgasm you've ever had with your dick and balls. I have documented my own experiences here (check the archives under anal fun/12G) and you'll understand what I am talking about. Suffice to say any guy who is honest about his feelings and his body would agree w/me anal fun is good to receive. And while the anal fun I had last Tuesday nite was alotta fun the best I've had in the past 2 years was w/my last girlfriend. She loved me enough to give me what I needed on 2 occasions. I am gonna cut this response short due to the fact that I have not been online AT ALL in 3.5 MONTHS and I have an insane desire for air to air combat in an APACHE GUNSHIP on a website other than this one. Peace 12G :)
  • Like 1

• Members
I'm big on it, but only get the chance about once or so a week T_T it is fun though! I do like it ^_^
HEY YO GOODBUDDY...GOOD 2 SEE YOU HERE...peace :) 12G

• Members
I seem to recall having done it once or twice......... Or more.
...once or twice.......or more HUH?? 'Just how many of us out here do you think "were born yesterday Bub??' peace 12G

• Members
HEY YO GOODBUDDY...GOOD 2 SEE YOU HERE...peace :) 12G

Well as usual I have been coming and going around here, appear for a while and disappear for a while haha

• 3 months later...
  • Members

At late 40's have become more anal erotic.Only suggestion is communication.Hell you maybe become a Domme to a Bend Over Boyfriend..and Like it If A man wants a woman's ass.he should understand how it feels

• Like 1

• Members
I love it, it makes my orgasms much more intense,

One day last week while I was pleasuring myself analy I got an erection so I ran with it. When my climax came I shot twice as much as usual and it was an unusually fierce cum. I was completely wiped out and after some cleanup I went out and had a most enjoyable afternoon.

Just yesterday I was feeling very horny and repeated steps one and two. Again I had an extremely gratifying cum while simultaneously jacking my dick and my ass. I think I will continue this activity as I find it to be more fulfilling than just plain old anal sex.

• Like 1

• Members
One day last week while I was pleasuring myself analy I got an erection so I ran with it. When my climax came I shot twice as much as usual and it was an unusually fierce cum. I was completely wiped out and after some cleanup I went out and had a most enjoyable afternoon.

Just yesterday I was feeling very horny and repeated steps one and two. Again I had an extremely gratifying cum while simultaneously jacking my dick and my ass. I think I will continue this activity as I find it to be more fulfilling than just plain old anal sex.

You didn't know about this before hand?! haha

by the way dude damn good profile image!

• Members

I enjoy anal stimulation with plugs and probes both. My wife will often put them in me and stroke them. I would like to have sex and leave the plug in me but they always "squeeze" out after a shot time.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

It has been a long time since i have posted but you can see by my name i am all about the Anal play and the pleasure that can be had from it for both partners.

Let me just say to the girls here that when you have a man open to anal play they often feel funny asking for it but if they have been beating around the bush for it pun intended. buy a strap on and see if his eyes perk up. the women here would not believe how many married guys would love their wife to have a strap on and use it on them. what is the worst that will happen you wont use the strap on and have another dildo to play with.

can any of you women recommend a strap on that you have and enjoy using. i think the Juli Ashton's Ultra Harness Set, would be a good bet for both partners to enjoy. any comments or thoughts on strap on preference ladies?

• Like 1