Official Community Forums Home

Anal Masturbation...in Men...how Common?

Shoop

• Members

When we were about to get married, the pre-marital counseling (free at my wife's college) strongly discouraged anything anal. They said nothing belongs up there, so my wife is totally opposed to it.

She will touch me there, or run a finger past my anus--which drives me crazy when she does it, but she's not sticking a finger inside me even though occasionally I almost beg her to.

As a result of surgery to remove my colon (ulcerative colitis) and create a new J-pouch in its place and reconnect everything, I am a little sensitive there and will always be tighter than a normal person and more susceptible to hemorroids--so I have not yet purchased an Aneros prostate massager.

However, I do enjoy masturbation, and occasionally I use a slender flexible vibe up my ass, and I love it. It always gives me incredible orgasms--where I shoot more and farther than usual.

We have also had sex while I had the vibrator in my ass, but she doesn't really care for that.

So yes, I'm a straight man who enjoys anal play--and although I'd love to do anal sex on a woman, I'd also not expect a woman to do anything I wouldn't also accept from her.

Since I think there is nothing more beautiful on earth than the hips and butt of a beautiful woman, I often fantasize about doing them up the ass.

John

• Like 1

• Review Team
... any comments or thoughts on strap on preference ladies?

I wish I could tell you, but we have not gotten into that, yet. We have talked about it and he doesn't think he would like it but says he is willing to try. However, anytime I even start to move in that direction with a finger or slender vibe, he tenses up and I know he doesn't feel comfortable with it, so I stop.

• Members
I wish I could tell you, but we have not gotten into that, yet. We have talked about it and he doesn't think he would like it but says he is willing to try. However, anytime I even start to move in that direction with a finger or slender vibe, he tenses up and I know he doesn't feel comfortable with it, so I stop.

I bought my wife a strap-on a few years back. We pretty much purchased it so I could double fuck her. But, I have to admit that I really wanted to know what it feels like to have that in my ass. When my wife reacted positively to it, I got real turned on and that love-making session was MEMORABLE, to say the least.

Although we don't do it all that much, I enjoy when, once in a while, she gets a little dominant and puts on the strap-on and fucks me in the ass.

• Like 1

• Members

I think this is a direction my husband wants to go in next. We've never done any anal play. But with the bullet last time, I moved it way down into his "taint" area and even lower, and asked how it felt. He said awesome.

We're going shopping tonight at TT online for more toys, so I want to suggest one for him. Based on some reviews I have the Pandora in my wish list ;)

• Like 1

• Members
I think this is a direction my husband wants to go in next. We've never done any anal play. But with the bullet last time, I moved it way down into his "taint" area and even lower, and asked how it felt. He said awesome.

We're going shopping tonight at TT online for more toys, so I want to suggest one for him. Based on some reviews I have the Pandora in my wish list ;)

Hope you have a blast with your hubby, Craft! It can get real hot...

• Members

Well, I showed him the Pandora and told him my thoughts about it. He said "go for it" :D

I showed him a couple other men's anal toys and he wasn't interested. I think he's a little scared at this point, LOL.

I also suggested a beaded jelly masturbator that MM (Mikayla's husband?) reviewed (quite humorously) and told him I thought it sounded like fun.

At first he said "I don't need that!!"

I said "Um...this little shopping trip isn't about "need", it's about spicing up your life and trying new things".

"Oh well, ok then." :P

• Like 1

• Members
Well, I showed him the Pandora and told him my thoughts about it. He said "go for it" :D

I showed him a couple other men's anal toys and he wasn't interested. I think he's a little scared at this point, LOL.

I also suggested a beaded jelly masturbator that MM (Mikayla's husband?) reviewed (quite humorously) and told him I thought it sounded like fun.

At first he said "I don't need that!!"

I said "Um...this little shopping trip isn't about "need", it's about spicing up your life and trying new things".

"Oh well, ok then." :P

See if he'll go for the anal beads. Those were fun. It was the first anal toy we had that I really liked for myself (and my wife, of course, too). But, he does sound like he is having trouble with the stigma he attached to it in his mind. Does he have a touch of homophobia, perhaps?

• Members

Hi Stu,

Actually, he didn't have to think long about the Pandora, it was the jelly masturbator he said he didn't think he needed.

Homophobia? Possibly to a very small personal degree, but he's not rabid about it, and I don't think that entered his mind. I used to work for an openly gay couple (men), actually worked out of their home, running their business, and he never had a problem with that, or with them personally.

He seems pretty open-minded (to me) for this early in the game as far as toys go. We played around more tonight with the egg, and he actually said "I can't wait to try that other toy you ordered for me!". In fact, he set up a nice little scene in front of a fire with candles in the living room - something we haven't done in about 3 yrs. It was all his idea.

This is progress :D

So beads, eh? I guess I'll put that on my list next! Thanks for the suggestion.

• Members
Hi Stu,

Actually, he didn't have to think long about the Pandora, it was the jelly masturbator he said he didn't think he needed.

Homophobia? Possibly to a very small personal degree, but he's not rabid about it, and I don't think that entered his mind. I used to work for an openly gay couple (men), actually worked out of their home, running their business, and he never had a problem with that, or with them personally.

He seems pretty open-minded (to me) for this early in the game as far as toys go. We played around more tonight with the egg, and he actually said "I can't wait to try that other toy you ordered for me!". In fact, he set up a nice little scene in front of a fire with candles in the living room - something we haven't done in about 3 yrs. It was all his idea.

This is progress :D

So beads, eh? I guess I'll put that on my list next! Thanks for the suggestion.

Awesome! Sounds like you are on your way to some hot fun. Hope I didn't offend about the homophobia. Some guys are like that and, of course, I was just suggesting a possibility. Hey, life is short! Experiment and have a blast! And, try the beads. I love 'em! Oh, and feel free to give us a detailed report! :)

• Members

I have some on the way, I ordered these in addition to the Pandora (and expedited shipping):

http://shop.tootimid.com/vibrating-pleasur...-product=531324

Not offended in the least. I understand completely where you're coming from.

I'll let you all know how they work out.

• Members
I do it mainly because my wife doesn't do me more often back there, I have to beg her for it but usually just do it myself. ALOT OF CUM IS FORTH COMING FROM IT.

Glenn

Before our breakup my last gf did me twice on 2 occasions. She wouldn't do me with a strapon even with repeated begging on my part. But all in all she did a right fine job by me even though she ended it way too soon. I can only hope my next gf gives it to me the way I crave it so.

I've NEVER used or had a buttplug in back. I prefer movement. Of an in and out or back and forth nature.

I just wrapped up a quickie half an hour ago. Only went at it for about 90 minutes. Been awfully horny last 2 days. Gave myself some last night for about 4 hours and made a wonderful discovery by accident.

Five or six years ago after a fair bit of research I bought a smaller Aneros prostate massager. You are supposed to tighten and relax your ass muscles to use it effectively to receive maximum pleasure from this toy. As I prefer not to work my anal sphincter when I am plying my backdoor I didn't get much satisfaction from this device. All that changed last night.

I was extremely horny when I got home Saturday afternoon. I'd been out and about and had seen way too many cute ladies (and talked to several as well) for my own good. I showered and prepared myself for an evening of ass fun. I was into about my third hour and was just crazy with lust when I started using 2 of my thickest dongs. My biggest dong I call The Monster. Monster is 2" thick at its bulbous head and is a uniform 2" thick for its length of 12 inches. I HAVE TO BE extremely turned on and really grease him up if I have any hope of sliding this brute up my backdoor.

I was alternating between Monster and MrBig and Cyber Boy and Big Pink. It was akin to being gangbanged by 4 different cocks and I was thrashing around like all get out. It was then that I decided to try to slide in 2 dongs at the same time. (Something I do on occasion) So again I alternated between Big and Cyber Boy and My Aneros (which doesn't have a name). I slipped Annie inside and worked Big in. Thats when all Hell started to bust loose.

Now mind you it ALWAYS feels real good when I fuck myself with Big or Cyber Boy. But the action I was getting with either of these 2 plus Annie I could barely handle for 8 to 10 minutes. I was VERY NEAR to my second huge anal O of my lifetime when I HAD to stop and remove Annie. I just could not continue as it felt toooooo fucking iiinnnnteeeeennnnnnsssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............

And to think over the years I had considered shitcanning my Aneros cuz it just didn't 'get it' for me.

Well boys and girls IT GETS IT NOW!!!

Until I find my next gf who will be open to the idea of fucking me as well as me fucking her I've got a new lease on life. Still I know I am going to have to literally retrain my ass and brain to accept this new extremely volatile method of sexplay. But I am up for it. I am at DEF CON 2 and looking forward to the day I reach DEF CON 1 and climax a huge assgasm like I did one hot July night at least 3 or 4 years ago.

As to the original question of "anal masturbation....in Men....how Common?"

At this Ponderosa it's as common as BBQs in the summer or 12 feet of snow in Montana. . . .:P <3 :)

• Review Team

I was into about my third hour and was just crazy with lust when I started using 2 of my thickest dongs. My biggest dong I call The Monster. Monster is 2" thick at its bulbous head and is a uniform 2" thick for its length of 12 inches. I HAVE TO BE extremely turned on and really grease him up if I have any hope of sliding this brute up my backdoor.

I was alternating between Monster and MrBig and Cyber Boy and Big Pink. It was akin to being gangbanged by 4 different cocks and I was thrashing around like all get out. It was then that I decided to try to slide in 2 dongs at the same time. (Something I do on occasion) So again I alternated between Big and Cyber Boy and My Aneros (which doesn't have a name). I slipped Annie inside and worked Big in. Thats when all Hell started to bust loose.

Now mind you it ALWAYS feels real good when I fuck myself with Big or Cyber Boy. But the action I was getting with either of these 2 plus Annie I could barely handle for 8 to 10 minutes. I was VERY NEAR to my second huge anal O of my lifetime when I HAD to stop and remove Annie. I just could not continue as it felt toooooo fucking iiinnnnteeeeennnnnnsssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............

Call me crazy :rolleyes: but I get so turned on by the thought of a man getting turned on like that. I really cannot explain it, but a man fucking himself, or being fucked, in the ass is just a HUGE turn on for me. I didn't realize it until I watched a movie that I had rented from the discount section. I had no idea what it was, and I can't remember the name now, but the storyline was basically that a woman got raped by a guy and she turned to drugs and sex to hide her pain. She made a really good male friend who helped her through it all, and in the end, this large, hot-looking guy raped the man who raped the woman. Maybe I will start a new thread on this.

• Members
Call me crazy :rolleyes: but I get so turned on by the thought of a man getting turned on like that. I really cannot explain it, but a man fucking himself, or being fucked, in the ass is just a HUGE turn on for me. I didn't realize it until I watched a movie that I had rented from the discount section. I had no idea what it was, and I can't remember the name now, but the storyline was basically that a woman got raped by a guy and she turned to drugs and sex to hide her pain. She made a really good male friend who helped her through it all, and in the end, this large, hot-looking guy raped the man who raped the woman. Maybe I will start a new thread on this.

Well I am into ALOT of fairly whacked out shit. Rape of either sex ain't it. It just ain't how I roll. On the other hand I am a firm believer in 'an eye for an eye". I would be up for raping the rapist. He would LOVE IT by the time I was done with him.

Looking at it another way. . . I don't wish to step on anyones toes but if MsLayD is not otherwise encumbered with a partner and wants to make a visit my Ponderosa is your Ponderosa. I would much rather have a partner 'do me'. I do not have that luxury at this time.

My last gf bless her heart did me twice. The 2nd time was the best and I REALLY HAD TO COACH HER but after a few minutes she started to get dialed in. I was in fuckHeaven. I would have prefered she take the Dominatrix role and give it to me good. All the same I got it pretty good for about 20 minutes.

The fact that you MsLayD gets all fired up watching a guy do himself or better yet he gets straponed or just plain fucked by a gay stud is turning ME on.

That said the Welcome Mat is out and the Smoking Lamp is lit.

Great post BTW MsLayD!!

• Members
Well I am into ALOT of fairly whacked out shit.

The fact that you MsLayD gets all fired up watching a guy do himself or better yet he gets straponed or just plain fucked by a gay stud is turning ME on.

That said the Welcome Mat is out and the Smoking Lamp is lit.

Great post BTW MsLayD!!

Well I did not see that you are married until AFTER I made my post. I have been away for far too long. OOOpps.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
I have some on the way, I ordered these in addition to the Pandora (and expedited shipping):

http://shop.tootimid.com/vibrating-pleasur...-product=531324

Not offended in the least. I understand completely where you're coming from.

I'll let you all know how they work out.

Crafty, that's the same one we have. The one we have has a vary speed dial at the base for vibration intensity. Love when she turns that up after she fucks my asshole in short strokes while working her way up to the larger balls. Feels so fucking good as each ball is inserted and gets larger as you go. (oooo, got a little shiver as thinking about that titillates my cock). So, did you fuck hubby up his ass with it yet?

• Like 1

• Members

I never really thought about anal for myself until I discovered TT and read a few articles. My wife has done me twice but hasn't let me done it to her...yet. It felt great but it was only a finger, we haven't moved on to bigger things yet. I still hint it every now and then to her but I'll wait till she's ready. I'll have to hint it to her (for me) when I get back home from this two week trip.

The hardest part was when I first mentioned anal play for myself and if she could do it. I had a fear of her rejecting me somehow, but she was opened minded...after a few akward minutes, long akward minutes. I think with some more time we'll explore this further and will reach greater pleasures

• Members
Crafty, that's the same one we have. The one we have has a vary speed dial at the base for vibration intensity. Love when she turns that up after she fucks my asshole in short strokes while working her way up to the larger balls. Feels so fucking good as each ball is inserted and gets larger as you go. (oooo, got a little shiver as thinking about that titillates my cock). So, did you fuck hubby up his ass with it yet?

Oh yes indeed. The Pandora was a huge disappointment. It is very tricky to make work. The little cap that keeps the batteries in if you tighten too much, the vibes stop. You have to loosen the cap just a bit and then it starts up. But while working with it, the cap will tighten again or something and it stops. Way too dang fiddly for us!

Now the beads - oh gosh :lol: His eyes got big looking at it when I showed it to him, but after the Pandora failed, I asked him if he wanted to try this. By then he was really turned on and wanting more anal stim, so I used it on him and he was IN ECSTACY to say the least. He loves it. He said he's never had such intense orgasms in his life.

If there was a two thumbs up smiley, I'd put it here!

• Members
Oh yes indeed. The Pandora was a huge disappointment. It is very tricky to make work. The little cap that keeps the batteries in if you tighten too much, the vibes stop. You have to loosen the cap just a bit and then it starts up. But while working with it, the cap will tighten again or something and it stops. Way too dang fiddly for us!

Now the beads - oh gosh :lol: His eyes got big looking at it when I showed it to him, but after the Pandora failed, I asked him if he wanted to try this. By then he was really turned on and wanting more anal stim, so I used it on him and he was IN ECSTACY to say the least. He loves it. He said he's never had such intense orgasms in his life.

If there was a two thumbs up smiley, I'd put it here!

Wife says that if we get divorced, she gets the toy! j/k, but that toy is amazing! Glad you were able to make him cum like that!

• 2 weeks later...

:rolleyes: I discovered anal stimulation way back when anal sex was foreign to everybody except gay men. My first wife would lay me out on a sheet or large towel and start out to give me s "hand job." We both developed this thing about who takes the longest to orgasm. So shorten my orgasm time she would use KY jelly to lube up my genitalia as well as my perineium. When I was as hard as stone, she would insert one, two, three, fingers into my anus. I would have orgasms that felt like I would pass out from them! :blink:

Well, we got divorced and my next mate enjoyed the same thing, and she wanted to have anal sex performed on her. It was like I hit the sex lottery: deep throat, hand jobs with anal stimulation, and giving anal sex. Her favorite was being "eaten out." I had never experienced an orgasm with a woman since who orgasmed like she did! She would go off for 15-20 minutes. :P Then I could not resist going down on her again!

Well, we broke up: she like doing that stuff with my friends, too. My next two relationships were a bust. Any oral sex was drudgery and duty bound. That is when I began to do anal masturbation with "foreign objects." Years later, however, the advent of superior material for dildos/vibrators initiated a new era in my masturbation habits. I have a couple of toys: one is average, while the other is a monster: 9" X 6.5"! :o I only use that one if I have lots of time and muscle relaxers! The first time I used it, I almost fell down with pleasure, orgasm, and delight! :P

• 9 years later...
  • Members
On 10/27/2008 at 8:54 AM, Shoop said:

k, my ex-husband masturbated anally. He hid it from me for YEARS and YEARS.

Just found out my boyfriend does it too. Hey, I knew he liked anal play while we had sex, but stupid me didn't think about him masturbating his anus while touching his penis... :rolleyes:

How common is this? It's NO BIG DEAL, I'm just more surprised than anything. And I know I shouldn't be...

I do it a

ll the time 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I’d be ok with a rimjob with a finger while getting a sloppy blowjob, but she just isn’t into it. But I always give her tongue action with my tongue and finger the way I feel I would enjoy it but nada

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

There is nothing like it in the world whether masturbating and having such an intense, full body long lasting orgasms, often coming so hard and so much cum without stroking my cock or having her use a strap-on and fucking me as hard as she wants it is not to be missed. She convinced me to throw my legs over my head while she played with my ass making me come in my mouth and on my face. I don't think I would have without ass play. Of course I have now been convinced to put my legs over my head jerking off until I come while recording so I could send it to her  I'm surprised, either I find the really open-minded girls or more than you would imagine enjoy seeing that. I know at least four I have done it for.

• Members

12Gauge long time no see. Are you still in Oklahoma my friend? I live in Norman. 

I'm still pining away for a girl around here that loves pegging, seem to find nothing but gay dudes but all I want is the use of that cock. Usually stuck with my toy collection which is extensive, here is a pic of my favorites. I play for about 2 to 4 hours on a weekly basis. I can go as wide as 2.5 inches and as deep as 18. 

a779f45f-ec18-4f8d-abcd-5e8ebd98da0d.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members

From what I have experienced anal play at moment of ejaculation is extremely intense for guys and girls 

• Like 1