Official Community Forums Home

Anal Masturbation...in Men...how Common?

Shoop

• Members
On 6/22/2019 at 4:16 PM, admiraltolokus said:

12Gauge long time no see. Are you still in Oklahoma my friend? I live in Norman. 

I'm still pining away for a girl around here that loves pegging, seem to find nothing but gay dudes but all I want is the use of that cock. Usually stuck with my toy collection which is extensive, here is a pic of my favorites. I play for about 2 to 4 hours on a weekly basis. I can go as wide as 2.5 inches and as deep as 18. 

a779f45f-ec18-4f8d-abcd-5e8ebd98da0d.jpg

I would absolutely love to peg you sweetheart seriously if only I was there in your area 😢

• Like 2

• Members
Just now, Connieknows said:

I would absolutely love to peg you sweetheart seriously if only I was there in your area 😢

Beautiful collecting of toys to 

• Members
54 minutes ago, Connieknows said:

From what I have experienced anal play at moment of ejaculation is extremely intense for guys and girls 

For guys yes for me. Prostate stimulating orgasms

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I would never be into my SO putting on a strap on, but I fantasize about her eating my ass while jerking my cock, also I been having lots of interest in having the P-Gasm but it’s something I have to do, because my SO doesn’t do any anal but she loves to have her asshole licked and played with

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My wife is away visiting her dad this weekend so I'll be doing a lot of solo this weekend.. I find anal stimulation while jerking off to be very very pleasurable. Love this vibrating butt plug.

IMG_20191018_092642743.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 10/27/2008 at 10:32 AM, Tyger said:

;)I think that once a man discovers the joys of anal stimulation, that they masturbate with anal stimulation a lot more. Now, many people still have the idea that you MUST be gay if you enjoy anal stimulation and are a MAN, so many men keep their pleasures secret. So, unless your man is honest with you, or you ask them, you may never know.

I love it first with finger and now with dildo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/27/2008 at 6:54 AM, Shoop said:

k, my ex-husband masturbated anally. He hid it from me for YEARS and YEARS.

Just found out my boyfriend does it too. Hey, I knew he liked anal play while we had sex, but stupid me didn't think about him masturbating his anus while touching his penis... :rolleyes:

How common is this? It's NO BIG DEAL, I'm just more surprised than anything. And I know I shouldn't be...

My guy does it and thoroughly enjoys it. I love watching him do it too. I’m a little squeamish about anal play but am enjoying it more and more. He’s not squeamish in the least. 

• Members
On 10/28/2008 at 8:23 PM, Shoop said:

I totally agree with you, there SHOULDN'T be anything wrong with it considering that's where the male's gspot is. I totally agree.

Actually I knew he was into touching himself there before we even slept together. He told me. So when we did, it was easy to "slip into that roll" (LOL). The only thing is I'm never SURE if he wants me to do it. I HAVE had times where I've done it because he's taking a while and he's ended up just giving up anyways saying it wasn't going to work this time. So it made me gun shy about doing it whenever..so I often either wait for him to ask or test the waters with outside rubbing and see how he reacts. Good idea?

Yes! Definitely try it out and then report back to us to tell us all about your fun time!!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Not uncommon at all. Just took care of my cock with a dildo in my ass tonight. Double stimulation and strong orgasm

IMG_20200427_223811023.jpg

IMG_20200427_224210174.jpg

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 8/16/2019 at 3:44 PM, Connieknows said:

That would be fun!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Got back from playing a double header softball game tonight and went in the backyard stripped down and went down to the dock and caught a few fish while I was naked. I then jumped into the hot tub and positioned myself to where one of the Jets was massaging my asshole and other ones were massaging my balls of my cock. I started moving up and down on the Jets and got an instant hard on. It didn't quite take me over the edge so I had to take things into my own hands and finish off. Cool fall weather, and hot water massaging  my private parts. Pretty good night.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I always enjoyed it . I usually use 3 or 4 fingers , but have used dildos and clit vibrator on my prostate  . I hope that wasn't TMI ?

• Members
3 hours ago, Rio said:

If that post was TMI, what would this be?

Definitely not TMI Rio; an amazing video!!  Looks like you had lots of fun with that.

• Members
29 minutes ago, Red Fox said:

I use a fucking machine when I'm not setting on a dildo.  The wife hangs me from the ceiling and controls the machine.

20211011_105200.jpg

Would like to see it in action. If not a video at least a picture of it inserted in your ass

• Members
On 10/11/2021 at 1:16 PM, Rio said:

Would like to see it in action. If not a video at least a picture of it inserted in your ass

Its too difficult to take a picture from that angle.  You thought I was gonna say "too hard"......😆 🤣 

And my wife certainly is not willing.  I have been down that road with her in the past......

• Members
On 10/11/2021 at 1:16 PM, Rio said:

This is using a suction cup dildo,  mounted horizontally to the front of vanity. Basically; bond my feet and legs tightly together. Spread my cheeks and back up/slide onto the dildo until its full in. My ass pressed against the vanity.

My legs are at roughly 30° angle to the front of vanity so my body naturally leans back and into/onto the dildo.  

The reason my legs are bound is two fold; one it prevents me from opening /soreading my legs. Two, my anal canal and colon are a bit more compressed onto the dildo to provide a tighter fit and more sensation. 

I rarely bounce on the dildo when it is mounted horizontally.  Sometimes.  But I generally do more of that mounted vertical.  This dildo is so long, it goes well up and into my colon. So basically,  inserting it and "standing there" ......just doing that is plentiful enough! 

I do have a t-bar above my head that is secured tightly to the ceiling.  I grab ahold of that to steady and help support myself as zi stand there. It stretches out my body and as stated,  it helps me to balance there.

Pretty awesome. 

20211016_094542.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/28/2008 at 2:32 AM, Tyger said:

;)I think that once a man discovers the joys of anal stimulation, that they masturbate with anal stimulation a lot more. Now, many people still have the idea that you MUST be gay if you enjoy anal stimulation and are a MAN, so many men keep their pleasures secret. So, unless your man is honest with you, or you ask them, you may never know.

so true

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been enjoying anal stimulation for years. I discovered it at a young age . I own several sex toys that I use but my favorite is the enjoy pure wond it's better than most vibrators. I usually start with the small end and then I  end up using the big end it is just so much pleasure to stimulate my prostate some times I masturbate but most times I just enjoy the stimulation from it. My wife knows that I like it and talked to her about pegging me but I haven't been able too get her to do it but that's ok I will just keep doing it . I have thought about being penetrated by a man but I don't think I could cheat on my wife like that. 

• Members

Welcome, @Bigguy3182. I know what you're saying about pegging. I want my wife to do to me but she won't. I'll have to just keep using my vibrating dildo I guess

• Members

I was induced to the pleasure while being the 3rd with a married couple when I was about 24.        When wife was giving me a blowjob she slipped her finger up my backside. 
One word ~ WoW    

• Like 3