Official Community Forums Home

Ladies, How Often Do You Preform Oral? (or Men How Often Do U Get It?)

Shoop

• Members

My boyfriend is SO lucky. I'd say for the past 2 years he's received oral, on average...either once a day or every other...with weeks and weeks of every day action...and with work schedules getting in the way etc...well that's where the occasional day would be missed..

I tend to think of him as quite lucky. I enjoy him, he tastes and smells good (all important factors). I know I wasn't quite so GIVING WITH my ex. For so many reasons...some involving bad taste/smell and near the end I felt I wasn't getting anything sexually for ME (like foreplay) so I resented doing oral on him.

Anyways, how often?

• Like 1

• Members

Whenever I can. I love giving my SO oral. He never got it much in past relationships, so it's sooo much fun to see him squirm! ^.^

As for receiving.... He LOVES giving and I love getting! ^.^

I never got much when I was in my past relationships... he really enjoys it.... great tit for tat there! :wub:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest eminatic

when i was with my ex about 4 or so times a day. although we were long distance so when i'd go to see him itd basically be a week long vacation when neither of us had work. when we still lived near each other (about an hour drive) it was more like 1 or 2 times a day.

• Members

Hmmm Well I definitely do it for him during foreplay probably... 4 out of 5 times. For me receiving, probably 1 out of 3 times. I am happy with that! I have been getting so much more out of every position it's all good! I used to shy away from being on top now I enjoy it so much! it's hard to run the whole gamut every time ya know!

• Like 1

• Members

Oral is anticipated play in all sexual encounters. I can't say, other than the occassional broom closet quickie, that I remember making love when we didn't... doesn't always mean we continue until climax, but it is almost always part of the foreplay. I can't imagine being in such a pleasurable moment and not wanting to use all my resources.

I remember this Chris Rock stand up routine once where he was talking about the current state of dating. He said he went out with one gal who said she didn't "do that." His response was, "What do you mean you don't do that? Isn't that standard these days? Hell, I didn't know they made models like you anymore!" I was cracking up.

• Like 1

• Members

Well, I would say 98% of the time he gets, and 100% of the time I get. It all depends on the scenario. Occassionally, it will be an oral only night for him, or for me, and then the other may or may not get it. Sometimes we are too hot after he eats me out to wait to fuck, then he doesn't get. On average though, if I am sucking on him, he is going down on me. As for frequency, every day one way or another, sometimes twice. That is when he is in town and we are not sick or otherwise unavailable. I will suck in almost any condition, but if I can't breathe, he has to wait!

• Like 2

• Members

For us its usually a part of 4play. Sometimes we both get it otherwise the person who initiates the sex is more likely to give the other oral. Just the way it works out...

Like last night....

He actually went to bed before me so when I finally got up there I gave him a kiss and so on and was laying, I guess you could say in his arm pit...lol. Ladies you know what im talking about...with my head on his shoulder and so on. He quickly fell asleep again and awhile later I moved my hand and it grazed right above his underware line.....and he groned in his sleep....I reached down and he was hard! Got me hot cuz I didn't know when he would wake up ect. HAHA. Needless to say it was a good night... but I ended up giving him head before sex.

So I guess the oral can go anyway!

• Like 1

• Members
I remember this Chris Rock stand up routine once where he was talking about the current state of dating. He said he went out with one gal who said she didn't "do that." His response was, "What do you mean you don't do that? Isn't that standard these days? Hell, I didn't know they made models like you anymore!" I was cracking up.

OMG, that is SOOOO funny!!!! I can just HEAR him in my head saying that!

I think I have to do a spin off to this thread in regards to circ and not circ'd....so please check in there too!

• Members
That is when he is in town and we are not sick or otherwise unavailable. I will suck in almost any condition, but if I can't breathe, he has to wait!

HA! I'm like that too with my BF. We often joke about HOW LUCKY he is. In his previous relationship he wasn't quite so 'doted on'.....

• Like 1

• Members

I enjoy it immensely- both giving and receiving. As far as how often it actually happens, though...ahhhh, I'm not going to say.

It's just depressing.

• Sad 1

• Members

i love both giving and recieving, but the problem is in 18 years of marriage have recieved only

two times :( . give 100% of the time :) . wish could recieve more.

• Sad 2

• Members

I give as often as I want... usually at least 50% of encounters, maybe more. I receive probably 80% of encounters. Receive as foreplay, give sometimes as foreplay, sometimes to climax. I love giving -- giving makes me really aroused; I enjoy receiving too, but don't really get off on it. It feels nice, but doesn't get me all hot and horny...

• Like 1

• Members

It's usually a 50/50 thing. I love eating at the Y but often my wife wants me to stay up at her head to kiss and stuff.

My wifes jaw can/has locked. So she can only give for a certain amount of time. But when I do get it....WOW...feels like she is sucking my nuts out. Well worth the wait.

• Like 1

• Members
It's usually a 50/50 thing. I love eating at the Y but often my wife wants me to stay up at her head to kiss and stuff.

My wifes jaw can/has locked. So she can only give for a certain amount of time. But when I do get it....WOW...feels like she is sucking my nuts out. Well worth the wait.

Ha ha, eating at the Y :lol: :lol: I haven't heard that one in a long time!!!

• Members

I give him oral until he cums three or four times a week.

He enjoys it so much, he tells me almost daily how lucky he is.

Many nights he is so tired from work, but has a hard time 'shutting down' for the night and truely relaxing.

The first time I suggested I give him a blowjob to relax him he was like 'huh?' (scooby doo style)

Now it is a nice part of our evening routine. He makes sure I have a couple orgasms, too. He is a gentleman that way.

Afterwards we lay and talk in the dark until we fall asleep.

Sometimes we don't even know who fell asleep first. ;)

When we are having a full blown fun night, Oral is part of foreplay for both of us.

• Like 2

• Members
i love both giving and recieving, but the problem is in 18 years of marriage have recieved only

two times :( . give 100% of the time :) . wish could recieve more.

Spanky,

Is that two times to completion or just two times total?

I know how you feel regardless.

Man

• Review Team

I love to give. I was not always that way, but I am now. It may seem strange to some, but I feel an incredible sense of power in giving. I can control his every action and thought in that moment, and with just my tongue or mouth. Some see it the other way around, but not me. When I look into my man's eyes and see his desire while I lick him ... that is power, and I love it!

Alas, there is no man at this time to have that power over. :( So I can't really asnwer the question of this post.

I can say that with the last "man" I was in a "relationship" with (FWB) I would give oral to him probably about 75% of the times we were together. He never went down on me. :( I think that is because I told him early on that I find most men are not good at giving - I guess that intimidated him. But that was really not a big deal. I like to recieve but like mothwing, I seem to get more out of giving.

Now, if there is man who wants to prove me wrong .... B)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
Is that two times to completion or just two times total? I know how you feel regardless.

Guys... not to disrespect the women in your lives, but WHY do you give when you do not receive??? If its something you want, would love to have, how do you live with the injustice of a one sided love life?

~LG

• Members
Now, if there is man who wants to prove me wrong .... B)

Oh lordy I can think of at least a few men that will jump at that chance on here....lol.

I would say that whenever we are together we both give and receive. It is nice to be able to give him such pleasure as well as him giving it in return also.

• Members

For us, pretty regular to give and receive most times we doink; part of the foreplay, and often enough part of the during play. She rarely does me to completion; doesn't like the taste or the gooiness. I like when she comes during oral, but she prefers to come during the doinking. And more often than not I can get her pretty close to coming during oral, but not quite there, and my neck starts to hurt and tongue gets tired and wrist gets tired from working the finger(s), and I give up and switch to doinking. If she's still not done after I pop, she'll pull out the buzzer and finish, and I help with a finger.

I also like when she comes during doinking before me, and then having her finish me off with oral. We've only done that a couple of times, but it was pretty nice.

• Members
For us, pretty regular to give and receive most times we doink; part of the foreplay, and often enough part of the during play. She rarely does me to completion; doesn't like the taste or the gooiness. I like when she comes during oral, but she prefers to come during the doinking. And more often than not I can get her pretty close to coming during oral, but not quite there, and my neck starts to hurt and tongue gets tired and wrist gets tired from working the finger(s), and I give up and switch to doinking. If she's still not done after I pop, she'll pull out the buzzer and finish, and I help with a finger.

I also like when she comes during doinking before me, and then having her finish me off with oral. We've only done that a couple of times, but it was pretty nice.

Doinking!!! I just wanted to say it one more time! LOL :lol: :lol:

• Members

I love all the "words" you use to describe......

Have you tried more foreplay before you "eat at the Y" so she'll pop before you get whiplash. That way buzzing will be an option, not a necessity.