Official Community Forums Home

Ladies, How Often Do You Preform Oral? (or Men How Often Do U Get It?)

Shoop

• Review Team
I love all the "words" you use to describe......

Have you tried more foreplay before you "eat at the Y" so she'll pop before you get whiplash. That way buzzing will be an option, not a necessity.

LMAO! :lol:

• Members
I love all the "words" you use to describe......

:) There sure are a lot of words out there to describe various activities. The proper, official, scientifically correct, Webster's Dictionary words just seem kind of awkward to me.

Have you tried more foreplay before you "eat at the Y" so she'll pop before you get whiplash. That way buzzing will be an option, not a necessity.

I'll have to try that more. She tends to be on the dry side "down there," (always has been) so going to oral fairly early on was/is a way to get things slipperied-up easily. I was never too sure about the edibility of KY or other lubes, so never wanted to do oral after slathering on such sauce, though I gotta think it can't be too deadly to consume. She did get a bottle of edible (and flavored) stuff once, but I don't really like it. In my mind, "down there" should not taste like a cherry Sucret; that's just wrong.

• Members
:) There sure are a lot of words out there to describe various activities. The proper, official, scientifically correct, Webster's Dictionary words just seem kind of awkward to me.

I'll have to try that more. She tends to be on the dry side "down there," (always has been) so going to oral fairly early on was/is a way to get things slipperied-up easily. I was never too sure about the edibility of KY or other lubes, so never wanted to do oral after slathering on such sauce, though I gotta think it can't be too deadly to consume. She did get a bottle of edible (and flavored) stuff once, but I don't really like it. In my mind, "down there" should not taste like a cherry Sucret; that's just wrong.

You can eat flavored lubes but why would anyone want to use one to mask any natural taste? I think they're fun once in a while but over time no.

Also be careful with some of the edible lubes you don't want anything in her that has sugar.

• Members
You can eat flavored lubes but why would anyone want to use one to mask any natural taste? I think they're fun once in a while but over time no.

Also be careful with some of the edible lubes you don't want anything in her that has sugar.

I get what you are saying. Once in awhile they are really fun, used sparingly. I have issues with my own saliva. I tend to really salivate a lot doing the deed and swallowing all that, Is just beyond gross to me. Flavored lube makes it easier plus it makes things slide easier if you KWIM...

• Review Team
I tend to really salivate a lot doing the deed and swallowing all that, Is just beyond gross to me. ...

I am the same way. I have a flavored lube but to date, have not used it. Sad, huh? Hope to soon though, just to see if I like it or if like you say, all that will just be too much. Now all I need is a willing partner .... :P

• Members
most men are not good at giving -

Now, if there is man who wants to prove me wrong .... B)

Ahhh, the subtle power of suggestion.

I have always said, I love giving as much as receiving, and that's absolutely true. Both are just groovy. And I've gotten some...ahem, very positive feedback about my giving.

I enjoy being such a giving person!

• Review Team
I enjoy being such a giving person!

What a coincidence. So do I. B)

• Members
Spanky,

Is that two times to completion or just two times total?

I know how you feel regardless.

Man

that is two time PERIOD. not even to completion :( . made me tell her when i was ready to cum

so she could stop

• Review Team
that is two time PERIOD. not even to completion :( . made me tell her when i was ready to cum

so she could stop

Tsk, tsk, tsk, what a shame. :(

• Members

so she could stop

Sounds familiar.... Can I just apologize to all of you men for being an idiot when I was young?!?

• Members

so she could stop

I agree that is a shame but WHY????? What is her deal??? These women need help! Not to sound judgmental or mean. I was there too! They are missing out and I just think it is sad.

• Members
I agree that is a shame but WHY????? What is her deal??? These women need help! Not to sound judgmental or mean. I was there too! They are missing out and I just think it is sad.

Well if you were in my place you'd really be sad... :(

• Members
Well if you were in my place you'd really be sad... :(

I know what you are saying. :( I bet she is too though... deep down something's missing!

• Members

I grew up in a VERY sheltered home. Sex, Oral, toys and everything about sex was not talked about and if they were they were bad... Hubby and I will have been together for 9 years next month. B) Up until last year there were no toys or oral in are lifes. So for me the whole thing is new here. So its not all that much in are lifes but its getting to be more. (maybe half the time)

• Review Team
It's not my libido that's suffering and she could care less about her not having one so life goes on....

Shall I send you my address ... again? B)

• Members
Give 100% of the time plus (meaning he gets it constantly even when I get zilch :( )

Receive every now and then (thank goodness for toys!)

:(

• Members

We've tried some flavored lube also, most are gross. The ones that are ok, are low flavors like peach, champaign.... things like that.

You could just use the lube after eating at the Y so it doesn't disturb your appetite.

• Members

I love giving him oral whenever possible, but it's awkward for me to receive. I tend to have a stronger sent and am very self conscience about it. He has said that he really likes doing it, but i sometimes get the impression that he doesnt...maybe im just silly...

• Members
I love giving him oral whenever possible, but it's awkward for me to receive. I tend to have a stronger sent and am very self conscience about it. He has said that he really likes doing it, but i sometimes get the impression that he doesnt...maybe im just silly...

If he wants to do it why not just relax, let him do it, and enjoy.

• Members

Not silly at all, in fact this is a very common thing for women. Oral sex for women still seems to be some kind of a taboo. I'm not very comfortable, all kinds of thoughts race through my head when it happens (okay it's been a few years but still).

I generally give head whenever I'm witha guy, os the last time was about a year and a month ago.