Official Community Forums Home

Ladies, How Often Do You Preform Oral? (or Men How Often Do U Get It?)

Shoop

• Members

something's missing!

Yeah it's called a libido!!!!!!

What do you think is the percentage of people who have some type of natural hang-up or lack of libido that ends up really negatively affecting a couples' sexual relationship?

The more people I talk to (both men and women) the more it seems like at least 4 out of every 5 couples have this lop-sided sexual disfunction going on. SO's who "love" you, are loyal and trustworthy, are still very possessive, still like to occasionally "get theirs", but basically have no real drive or desire to give, enjoy, explore, or reciprocate? So here are all these couples who stay together and make a life together, yet one of the partners is basically unfulfilled and unsatisfied and just living with it even though I know many have tried the "let's talk it out" approach and yet nothing really changes. I can't find the statistics but it just blows my mind how many people are in this same sucky boat and once you've invested a number of years it's just not realistic to bail even though we've all thought about it! Gggrrr.... WTF is wrong with these people?....it goes against nature! And how is it that the pairing up got this screwed up...the dead beats need to hook up with each other so they can live their platonic little lives in peace and the rest of us can ....well...you know what I mean! ;)

• Members
something's missing!

What do you think is the percentage of people who have some type of natural hang-up or lack of libido that ends up really negatively affecting a couples' sexual relationship?

The more people I talk to (both men and women) the more it seems like at least 4 out of every 5 couples have this lop-sided sexual disfunction going on. SO's who "love" you, are loyal and trustworthy, are still very possessive, still like to occasionally "get theirs", but basically have no real drive or desire to give, enjoy, explore, or reciprocate? So here are all these couples who stay together and make a life together, yet one of the partners is basically unfulfilled and unsatisfied and just living with it even though I know many have tried the "let's talk it out" approach and yet nothing really changes. I can't find the statistics but it just blows my mind how many people are in this same sucky boat and once you've invested a number of years it's just not realistic to bail even though we've all thought about it! Gggrrr.... WTF is wrong with these people?....it goes against nature! And how is it that the pairing up got this screwed up...the dead beats need to hook up with each other so they can live their platonic little lives in peace and the rest of us can ....well...you know what I mean! ;)

Maybe we should trade partners :P

Man

• Members
Maybe we should trade partners :P

Man

Lol! If only it was that easy! He knows of some people that tried that and it was disasterous for the people involved. If the topic comes up he goes ballistic....doesn't even want to fantasize about it! Dead End!

• Members
Lol! If only it was that easy! He knows of some people that tried that and it was disasterous for the people involved. If the topic comes up he goes ballistic....doesn't even want to fantasize about it! Dead End!

I was just kidding!!!!!!!!! If I mentioned that to my SO, I'd be the one with a Dead End :D

Man

• Members

Well I have to say it's not a game I could play in real life either!.....I just think it's funny how he's too uptight to even indulge in talking about the fantasy aspect....takes things waaay too seriously. :rolleyes: But at least we always know where the other one's at....Home!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm in a long-distance relationship, and have been for several years, and that completely changes the sex-life. I LOVE giving. Love it. But because we have gaps where we don't see each other at all, sometimes we're so insanely horny that long and luxurious (which is how I prefer to give oral) doesn't work so well. ;) We need each other too much. So I would say I give 80% of the time. I receive less - maybe 40%? But a big part of that is because he is stunningly good with his hands. I used to only be able to get off through oral, but he's so incredibly good with his hands that I crave that more than oral. We're also trying to find a good position for him to go down on me - he likes me to straddle him because he can get to everything more easily, and while I like it, I can't come that way because I'm not comfy. We're experimenting. ;)

• Members
I'm in a long-distance relationship, and have been for several years, and that completely changes the sex-life. I LOVE giving. Love it. But because we have gaps where we don't see each other at all, sometimes we're so insanely horny that long and luxurious (which is how I prefer to give oral) doesn't work so well. ;) We need each other too much. So I would say I give 80% of the time. I receive less - maybe 40%? But a big part of that is because he is stunningly good with his hands. I used to only be able to get off through oral, but he's so incredibly good with his hands that I crave that more than oral. We're also trying to find a good position for him to go down on me - he likes me to straddle him because he can get to everything more easily, and while I like it, I can't come that way because I'm not comfy. We're experimenting. ;)

I hear ya!

• Members

There was a thread on oral sex positions for women awhile ago but the member who started it left and it got deleted. :( maybe I will start a new thread!

Also Mikayla had a great article on cunnilingus as well!

Click on the pic! (I love that one! Could it be the shoes?...)

cunnilingus.jpg

• Members
Whenever I can. I love giving my SO oral. He never got it much in past relationships, so it's sooo much fun to see him squirm! ^.^

As for receiving.... He LOVES giving and I love getting! ^.^

I never got much when I was in my past relationships... he really enjoys it.... great tit for tat there! :wub:

When I'm in a relationship, I'd say if not everyday then at minimum every other day. All my previous girlfriends have loved giving me oral for some reason. :wub:

• Members
. . . more often than not I can get her pretty close to coming during oral, but not quite there, and my neck starts to hurt and tongue gets tired and wrist gets tired from working the finger(s), and I give up and switch to doinking. If she's still not done after I pop, she'll pull out the buzzer and finish, and I help with a finger.
Have you tried more foreplay before you "eat at the Y" so she'll pop before you get whiplash. That way buzzing will be an option, not a necessity.

I have picked up a lot of tips on this site for making oral feel better for her; I still work that stuff into the mix, but what I have ended up doing is backtracking for the final runup to orgasm and just sticking with basic clitoral licking and working away with my thumb, and that has been doing the trick.

• Members
I have picked up a lot of tips on this site for making oral feel better for her; I still work that stuff into the mix, but what I have ended up doing is backtracking for the final runup to orgasm and just sticking with basic clitoral licking and working away with my thumb, and that has been doing the trick.

good for you :)

• 4 months later...
  • Members
good for you :)

WIFE WILL NOT GIVE ME A BJ AND SHE WILL NOT LET ME GIVE HER ONE. WISH I KNEW WHAT IT FELT LIKE TO GET ONE.

JIM

• Members

My wife always liked to receive and gave but more because she was returning the favor. In the last 2 or 3 years something has changed big time (for the good).

One time we were planning to have sex and she just stopped and said that she wasn't turned on or wet. That frustrated both of us because we actually had some free time and had been looking forward to it. I was figuring out what I was going to do to get her there and all of a sudden she said, "I'll suck your dick."

I thought that she was sort of offering that so that at least I'd get something and so I said, "But I want you to cum too." She said, "I do to, that's why I want to go down on you." I gave her a look that said she needed to explain and she said, "It turns me on like mad to suck your dick." Sure enough, she was wet after a minute or so and ever since then it's a sure fire way. It really turns her on.

I have no problem with her needing that to be turned on. ;)

• Members
Oral is anticipated play in all sexual encounters. I can't say, other than the occassional broom closet quickie, that I remember making love when we didn't... doesn't always mean we continue until climax, but it is almost always part of the foreplay. I can't imagine being in such a pleasurable moment and not wanting to use all my resources.

I remember this Chris Rock stand up routine once where he was talking about the current state of dating. He said he went out with one gal who said she didn't "do that." His response was, "What do you mean you don't do that? Isn't that standard these days? Hell, I didn't know they made models like you anymore!" I was cracking up.

As for the Chris rock thing, i heard somewhere the only 26% of american women are willing to give oral... i don't know how accurate that is but I do know several people that refuse to give or recieve it.

and when i think it depends on how we are both feeling and what time of the day month week it is (work schedules etc) sometimes its oral only, sometimes oral is foreplay and sometimes we just wanna go at it. I would say oral is foreplay for us about 50% of the time, mainly on him as i prefer giving, oral only is about 2 times per week. For I love giving oral most of the time, and i really enjoy using it as foreplay except on the 3 days he works (12 hour days is just not good for smell or taste). as for my receiving its like 2-4 times per month, foreplay mostly, I really have to be in the mood and feeling it and it has to be done right, he used to like giving it a lot when we first started dating and I think I turned him off to it, I like it done all the way oral mostly and he would get tired and try to finish me with his hands... idk its just not the same.

• 1 month later...

My wife receives oral almost 100% of the time that we have any kind of sex at all. And when my wife receives oral, it is always to the point of completion unless she has been drinking too much to achieve orgasm. Frequently, I will perform oral sex on her spontaneously without being asked, and without asking for or receiving anything in return. I love giving to her and making her happy. When we have sex, I will almost always give her an orgasm orally before we have intercourse. (I would give her more, but she gets too sensitive after one orgasm for me to continue oral stimulation). Then she will have another orgasm from intercourse. It’s rare for my wife not to have multiple orgasms when we have sex. Some days, I will give her oral sex 2 or 3 times over the course of the day. She receives oral sex a minimum of several times per week. Some weeks she may receive oral 8 or 10 times. And I will give her oral under any conditions. I don’t care if she is menstruating, if we have been camping and she hasn’t showered for 3 days, or if we have already had sex. I am always willing to give her oral sex.

As for me, well, I get oral sex a lot less often. There are two types of oral that I receive: brief oral as part of foreplay before intercourse which does not reach orgasm, and oral sex to completion. I receive oral as foreplay about 50% to 60% of the time that we have sex, but it is brief and again I am not allowed to acheive orgasm. We have sex once or twice per week. As for oral to completion, I probably receive that about once every 6 to 8 weeks. So, I get oral sex as foreplay without orgasm maybe once per week, and maybe 6 or 7 times per year I get oral sex to completion. I don't remember ever having had oral sex twice in the same day. And I am not allowed to receive oral if I have already penetrated her as part of other sex activity – even if she has already reached multiple orgasms and is ready to finish but I have not yet acheived orgasm.

Here is the truly frustrating part. I have to ask, almost beg, for her to give me oral sex to orgasm. She claims to enjoy it, and says she wants to do it, but she NEVER initiates it. If I don’t ask for it, it will not happen. And I have to ask repeatedly, several times over a week, and then it will finally happen. Eventually, this will get old, and 2 or 3 times per year, we will have a conversation about me begging for oral sex. I will tell her that I am frustrated because she never ever initiates it and that I have to beg for it. We both agree that I am very giving and frequently surprise her with spontaneous oral sex. I am also very romantic. I frequently buy her flowers for no reason, and surprise her with other romantic tokesn. In fact, she full acknowledges the problem and agrees with me completely. Then, after our discussion, over the course of the next two weeks, completely predictably, I will get two spontaneous blowjobs, and then right back into the same old broken routine.

There are two reasons I spontaneously offer to give her oral sex. First, I love to do it. I get off on it. It makes me incredibly horny and I just absolutely love the feeling and satisfaction I get from giving her such incredible pleasure. But another reason for doing it so spontaneously is the hope that someday she will return the favor and spontaneously surprise me with oral sex. But it never happens. In fact, I end up walking around with a hard on for several hours after giving her oral sex, and because she is nicely satisfied, sex is now the last thing on her mind.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

have you ever tried denighing her?don't give her oral sex for a couple of weeks to a month and see if she says or does anything.who knows she might just get the idea.can't hurt to try,and you really don't have anything to loose.

• 3 months later...
  • Members
For me, a BJ is a rare treat. Sometimes my wife will go down on me for 1-2 minutes as a warm up to sex. I can't remember the last time I got a BJ just to get a BJ.

I miss them....

I love giving and receiving now, but didn't always. And as for how often..... as often as possible.

Talk to your wife, tell her you desire more. See if you can work something out. She want's to please you, so she may surprise you.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I love giving and my boyfriend always pleases me as well. We do it very often, it's just enough.

Over the last few years I can see a total big change on me since I've been on this site.

Now I'm very open about myself and feel relaxed.

Oral I believe is the sexiest thing. There's nothing sexier than a man between a womans legs or woman. I'm always up for giving. ;)

One thing I've noticed that I get turned on when I'm giving my boyfriend head. Does anyone else get turned on while giving there parter oral?