Official Community Forums Home

Did Not See It Coming

SensualWoman

• Members

So, it was our second valentine's, and I had made it clear that I wanted us each to make home made cards. I just means more to me for some reason. He had already gotten a promise ring a few months earlier. So anywho, I wanted to make my card really sweet and mushy, so I had spent quite a while doing it all up on the main floor and him in the basement doing one for me. Finally I had finished mine and went downstairs. I had insisted that I read his first, but he said it was important that he read mine. He teared up with mine, it was sssooo sweet! Okay, so he gives me the one he made for me after a long hug. Now, he had used a large water painting canvas paper that I have (I draw so I have that kind of stuff laying around) and had wrote, "Once upon a time..." on the cover. It was a little story about how we had met with pictures and everything! So it gets to the end and at the back it says "And then he asked her, "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" Then just when it hits me what it says I look at him and he gets on his knee beside the bed and says, "I know I don't have a ring yet, *tears start coming out* but will you marry me?" Of course I started crying as well! IT WAS SO SWEET!! I of course said yes, in the most happy and jumbled way i ever have in my life!! haha! That was just this past v-day, and I just got the ring last friday. LMAO!! Took a while to pay it off. He even re-proposed when he gave me it! :rolleyes:

• Members

That's the sweetest thing!

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy