Best Menopause/PMS Question Ever

Q:

How many women with MENOPAUSE/PMS does it take to change a light

bulb?

Woman's Answer:

One!

ONLY ONE!!!! And do you know WHY? Because no one else in this

house knows HOW to change a light bulb! They

don't even know that the bulb is BURNED OUT!! They would sit in the dark for THREE DAYS before they figured it out.

And, once they figured it out, they wouldn't be able to find the #&%!* light bulbsdespite the fact that they've been in the SAME CABINET for the past 17 YEARS! But if they did, by some miracle , actually find them, 2 DAYS LATER, the chair they dragged to stand on to change the STUPID light bulb would STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!!!!! AND UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE WRAPPER THE LIGHT BULBS CAME IN!!! BECAUSE NO ONE EVER PICKS UP OR CARRIES OUT THE GARBAGE!!!! IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATED FRO M THE PILES OF GARBAGE THAT

ARE A FOOT DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE!!

IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS PLACE! AND

DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON WHO CHANGES

THE TOILET PAPER ROLL !!

I'm sorry. What was the question?

• Members

My mom was exactly like that. Seriously. Good God, I don't know how we all survived!! :lol:

• Members
My mom was exactly like that. Seriously. Good God, I don't know how we all survived!! :lol:

.....And others will survive you one day too :) .

• Members
.....And others will survive you one day too :) .

Try living with a woman who has depression issues and Menopause symptoms too. :o

Some days I wonder if either of us will survive it?????????????

It's challenging to say the least...........

• Members

LOLOLOL Oh man, I'm sure I sound like that sometimes! My hubby and I have lived in this house for 2 1/2 years, and he called me at work the other day to ask where the toilet brush was.....the same place I put it when we moved in!!!!

• Members
LOLOLOL Oh man, I'm sure I sound like that sometimes! My hubby and I have lived in this house for 2 1/2 years, and he called me at work the other day to ask where the toilet brush was.....the same place I put it when we moved in!!!!

Gotta love men!!!!! :)

• Members

I'm not sure what comedian it was who was telling the story - maybe Rita Rudner? But in a similar story, she replied, "Do they actually think that ovaries are homing devices?"