Official Community Forums Home

How To Give The Ultimate Blow Job: My Tips

ambrelyn

• Members

Last night I wanted some intimacy with my fiancee, but I was on the heaviest day of my period and not interested in actual intercourse. I thought at least one of us should be pleased, so I decided to give him my best effort at oral. Especially since I get just as turned on as he does while I’m doing it, and will actually cum when he cums in my mouth. Plus, I had some new tricks I had read about that I wanted to try on him. But since I got so much praise, and so many thank you’s from him, I thought I’d share with ya’ll what I did. :) If you’ve never done it, or are new to doing it, it’s kinda hard to know where to start, or what will drive him wild. Maybe this will help, and you can blow your SO’s mind. :) I hope so! It’s an amazing, powerful feeling to please your SO so completely. I think that’s why it turns me on so much. Anyway, the other reason I wanted to post this was because I got some of these ‘techniques’ from this website. Some of the others I made up, and some I read on other websites. It really pays to do your research. :)

The first thing I did was make sure he was completely comfortable. We happened to be in my car, so I had him sit in the passenger seat and recline it all the way. Then I took my top and bra off, so that he would feel my bare breasts against his legs. If you are at home and aren’t on your period :) getting completely naked is a really good idea. :) Then I started teasing. :) And kept teasing until he beged me to take him in my mouth. I started by kissing him lightly on his legs and inner thighs, and all around his dick and balls without actually touching them. Then I started licking his balls. He told me he really likes it when a woman takes one of his balls all the way in her mouth. This took some practice, but the best way I have found to do it is to get his balls really wet with your spit, open your mouth as wide as you can and suck. You will feel the ball go in your mouth if you get it done. You can also try gently pushing it into your mouth. GENTLY. :) Once I have it, I like to swirl my tongue around it and suck it in and out of my mouth really fast. After a couple of seconds of that he was begging me to suck his dick. Instead, I licked it all over. Then I nibbled up the shaft. (Thanks to Howard for that tip ~..~ He said in one post to pretend it’s corn on the cob and lightly, very lightly, nibble with your teeth up and down it) That got a big reaction, his hips came up off the seat. Then I licked the head until it was really wet, and I set my wet closed lips against the very tip as if to give it a kiss and sucked, like on a straw, as I sucked I slowly opened my mouth and sucked his dick as far into my mouth as I could. (That one I came up with myself, and it drives him crazy. It works best if you get everything really wet first, and then it kinda just slips into your mouth and there is such incredible suction that he goes crazy) Once I had him all the way in my mouth, slowly pulled him out until only the head was in my mouth. Then I swirled my tongue around the entire head, starting slowly and going faster and faster until he stared to squirm. Literally squirm. Now, that’s where the major turn on is for me. To be able to make him squirm... Mmmmm... it’s an amazing feeling. Then I took the tip of my tongue and flicked it around the tip of the head as fast as I could. When he was really squirming, I took him all the way back in my mouth and went up and down a couple times to make sure everything is good and wet. Then I went for the deep throat. (I’m still learning this one, especially how to control the gag reflex. I’ve found alot of tips on this website. The best one said to just relax. If you feel yourself start to gag, pause, and swallow, and once you have it under control, start again. I also have to tell my fiancee to stay still, cuz once he feels himself start to go in my throat, he wants to push and get it in farther. If he does it slowly it can actually help, but if he does it too fast it’s not a good thing. ~..~) I haven’t been able to deep throat him until he cums yet (practice, practice ~..~), so when I thought he was about ready to cum, I started bobbing my head up and down and side to side in a kinda circular motion. (I read about this on another website. You tilt your head to the right and as you are going down and coming back up you tilt it to the left. It takes a little bit to get the coordination right, but if you can do it, it’s guaranteed to blow his mind ~..~) I could tell when he was about to come because his whole lower body tensed and he started moaning and telling me faster. So I decided to finish with the standard up and down bobbing. Another thing about giving head that I really love is that when he does start to cum I can feel it travel up the inside of his dick and out into my mouth. That’s amazing! When I started to feel it moving up his dick, I pushed him farther back into my throat. For those of you that may have trouble with swallowing, this really helps me. I start swallowing as soon as I feel it in my mouth and keep swallowing until he is finished, and with it that far back on my tongue, I don’t really taste it. I personally love the taste, but if you don’t that may help you. Another thing I’ve learned, I think on this website, after he finishes cuming, I hold him in my mouth and suck a little bit. He is super sensitive at this point. When I do take him out of my mouth, I lick around his dick and balls to be sure I got every last bit, and to tease him that much more.

After he recovered a little bit, my fiancee told me he had never busted a nut that hard in his life. Then he licked and sucked my titties until I came. I swear ladies, if you can give your man a really good bj, he will do anything for you. :) This morning he told me he almost passed out when he came, and that he remembered walking into his house, but he didn't remember anything after that. :) He said I better watch out when I get off my period, cuz it’ll be payback time. I can’t wait. :)

Hope this helps someone blow their SO's mind, as well as everything else. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Members

Well then....that was very, very good for people to read! I am glad to see that someone is sharing their intimate details so others can learn! :D

I would give you 2 tips for next time - as you know, trying new things will give you variety and help you to rock his world again!

1) when you get more comfortable with that deepthroat - and you have him in your throat - hum - hum a little something - I sometimes hum the Jeapordy theme song! This will send vibrations through his whole cock like a little bullet - it is amazing to feel them shudder when you do it!

2) when you have the tip in - as you were describing the "straw sucking" - very nice, btw - take the tip of your tongue and lick his cock head in a figure 8 motion and then slowly take more of his cock in your mouth also in a figure 8 motion until you get down to the bottom as far as you can go, then go back up - keeping the figure 8 - he will LOVE it!

Thanks for the tips and for sharing!

Mikayla :o

• Members

I will definitely try that! He asked me this morning what else I had read on the internet today. :) He loves it when I surprise him with something new. Now I can't wait for tonight. Still on my period, so looks like he's in for another fun night. :)

• Members

Hey Mikayla, thanks for the tips, and my fiancee thanks you too! :) Tried the figure 8 out on him last night and he went crazy. He kept saying, oh shit, oh fuck, yes.... :) Hehehe I tried the humming thing, but am still having trouble with the deep-throat. I can't figure out how to breathe out. I can breathe in, but only a little. I did hum on him when I wasn't deep-throating, and he loved it. I did get a little tickled and started to laugh though, cuz I had this mental image of you humming the jeopardy theme. I don't know why, it just cracked me up. Not cool when you have your man's pride and joy in your mouth. :) I'm still working on the whole deep-throat thing. I really want to be able to do this for him. When I do get him in my throat he loves it. Once I get it there, I move up and down a couple times, but then have to stop and back up to breathe. Not sure what I'm doing wrong... Hmmm.... Practice, practice. :) After he came in my mouth he asked me, what they hell did you do to me. :) Hehehe. I told him I had learned a couple new tricks. I'm in so much trouble when we have sex again. :) He's promised to tease me unmercifully, and he told me he's been looking at some bondage sights and getting ideas. Mmmmm.... can't wait!

• Members

Yeah, I talked to him last night about the whole prostate thing. He's so not into anything being near or up his ass. So... may try the spot between the scrotum and rectum, maybe when he's all caught up in the moment. Then he won't have a chance to protest. I think if it gave him a more intense orgasm, he would get past these.... phobias.

• Members

Oh my GAWD!

you 3 are tha BOMB! LOL

I tried some of these tricks on my SO last night.

The figure 8 thing made his toes curl LOL

I havnt been able to sucesfuly do the deepthroat thing either, but hes kinda well endowed and I doubt I ever will.

One of the things I like doing is when I am moving my head up and down, Ill go all the way to the tip, and run my tounge ring around just the edge of the head, and before I go back down, I take my hand and wrap it around his shaft, right under my lips, so when I am going up and down, my hand is in sync with my mouth.

so he gets a hand job and a blow job at once.

Thanks for the advice guys, he went NUTS and i thought I shook bad after a hard orgasm ROFL.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Yay!!! I'm so glad this post helped you. :) That's what I had in mind when I posted it. Well, more for those who had never given a bj, but I'm glad there were things mentioned either in my or the other posts that helped you please your SO. That makes me happy! :) Also, I tried that hand job/blow job combination thing on my fiancee the other night and he loved it too! Kept saying, oh my god, and such. :) hehehe.

• Members

Bondagejunkie,

I was always told I give great oral by all of my past lovers.

I tried some of the tricks you mentioned, Like the straw thing,

he went beserk, he kept grabbing my hair and trying to get himself deeper in my throat.

Like you said, slow is fine, but when they try and cram it, its a no go.

I did find a way to help get past the gag reflex, I know it sounds lame and all, and you cant really do much teasing and what not, but its kinda a differant way to do it.

Lay on your bed with your head hanging over the edge, faceing up.

I dont know what it is about this position that makes the gag reflex almost non existant, but it works.

I tried this with my SO last night, and I know this one works cause I managed to get all 13 inches of him down my throat without gagging.

He said the humming thing sent him over the edge.

I tried thinking of something to hum, the only thing that came to mind at that second was the theme song from "Dora the explorer"

Talk about a major crack up.

I had to stop a couple of times to keep from laughing, then I wound up just moaning, that worked really well.

And PLEASE let us know if you find any more tips, I would LOVE to give him a BJ that will make all others pale in comparison.

• Members

See that was my goal, to make all the others pale in comparison, course he said I did that when I swallowed. No other woman had done that for him, they always spit. I'm glad the straw thing worked for you. :) I got the same identical reaction when I did it the first time. His hips cam up off the chair, he grabbed my head, and tried to push his dick in farther. :) Then he said, what did you do... do it again. :) I will definitely try the over the bed technique. I really want to be able to do this for him. When I get close, or the couple of times I have gotten him in my throat, he goes bananas. :)

I'm always looking for new ways to tease him, if I come up with any I will definitely post them. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Bondage, there are only a few positions that I have found that I can deep throat in. My favorite is where he is laying down on his back on the bed, (or even sitting, if he wants to watch you do it) and I am kneeling on the floor in front of him. This just lets me slide his cock all the way in. The other position was the one that Whiskey mentioned earlier.

Your fiancee is a lucky man! I just wanted to thank you for those great tips, now I kinda wish some of the guys would post some tips on how to go down on the ladies :D

• Members

Thanks for the advice, I'll have to try that. The closest I have come to really deep throating him is when he is laying down and I am kneeling from his left side. If that makes sense. :) We are kinda perpendicular to each other. This is also nice if I move my ass around closer to him, then he can play/spank all he wants. :) Makes it hard to concentrate on what I'm doing though. Not that I'm complaining. :)

• Members

Last night I wanted some intimacy with my fiancee, but I was on the heaviest day of my period and not interested in actual intercourse. I thought at least one of us should be pleased, so I decided to give him my best effort at oral. Especially since I get just as turned on as he does while I’m doing it, and will actually cum when he cums in my mouth. Plus, I had some new tricks I had read about that I wanted to try on him. But since I got so much praise, and so many thank you’s from him, I thought I’d share with ya’ll what I did. :) If you’ve never done it, or are new to doing it, it’s kinda hard to know where to start, or what will drive him wild. Maybe this will help, and you can blow your SO’s mind. :) I hope so! It’s an amazing, powerful feeling to please your SO so completely. I think that’s why it turns me on so much. Anyway, the other reason I wanted to post this was because I got some of these ‘techniques’ from this website. Some of the others I made up, and some I read on other websites. It really pays to do your research. :)

Thanks for the great advice! I used some of your suggestions yesterday with my new boyfriend. He was quite pleased. I think Mindblowing was one of the words he used. Your tips were very informative. As were the ones Mikayla added in her reply. I also wanted to add that I tried the Altoids tip Mikayla gave in her Beginning Bondage article. A experience that we will defintely be repeating!!

I'm glad that I've found this site and that everyone here is so great with all their advice and tips. Thanks to everyone for sharing them. They do make a difference!

Thanks again!

Vix

• Members

You all ROCK!!!! I tried all the tricks on my hubby and Howards nibble on him like I was eating corn on the cob and hummy once I got him in my mouth. OMG I couldnt finish anymore tricks he was cumming down my throat as soon as I started huming woohoo thanks to you all my sex life is so much more enjoying and the word boring out and the ADULT PLAYGROUND BACK IN.

WOnderful post thank you :)

• Members

Cool! I'm so glad I was able to help you guys. I haven't tried the altoid's thing yet. I've heard about it from several different people. I just never think to get any when I'm at the store. :) I'll have to do that though. Which kind do you use? Cinnamon, peppermint? I think the peppermint tastes like rolaids, but if it works best I would use it.

WOW!!!!

i dont think i have ever read anything so helpful in all my life!!

Thank you soooooooo much!

Only thing is how the hell can i deep throat my boyfriend? i realy dont have a clue!!

:(

hi thanks howard, ive read all the posts with great care and i tried alot of new tricks on my boyfriend........... and im pleased to inform they all worked a treat!!!

for the irst time i fealt as if i had done the job properly!! he was moaning and shouting and ever scince i gave him hed he realy has been like my slave so i would give him another BJ!!! (and that has only been in the past 2 hours!!)

It was well worth all the research THANKS once again!!!

:D

• Members

Kinky Kitty, just a quick questions since I read that you were having a problem deep throating just wondering if you got the hang of it or need advice on how to, or what. Just a little follow up to see how it is going and to see if we can be of further help since I saw it mentioned and no problems really listed. Let us know since we are all here to help :)

Mikayla:

i dont quite understand the figure eight motion during the "straw sucking" do you mean to start directly ontop of the head and go down so your tongue is doing large fiure eights around the whole shaft of the penis? or do you meansmall figure eights down the underside of the shaft as you suck down? I think this would be a neat trick, but im just not exactly sure how to perform it. thanks guys.

• Members

Shoot, I say either way! I hadn't thought about doing it down the underside of his shaft like that. I just tried it around the tip. Hmmmm.... might have to try it your way. :) I think anything you can come up with is a good idea! Make it up as you go, and do it however you are most comfortable doing it. The point is to do it! :)

• Members

Rosy,

When I do the figure 8, I do it on the head, down the shaft AS I AM GOING DOWN his penis...so sucking and figure 8-ing at the same time. It takes practice and concentration (like patting your head and rubbing your tummy) but it is a great feeling for the guy! I also will try to get a hum in there when I get it all in. Then I try to tongue the balls and go back up, doing the figure 8 again! It just gives the whole penis and shaft A LOT of needed love and attention!

Girls, don't forget to work up to a deepthroat and do the humming...I am telling you, your guy will bust a nut right there, grab your hair, and force you into his stomach saying "OH DAMN" if you learn to do it!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

Mikayla, I have to say my man goes nuts when I do the deep Throat and hummy! :D Talk about a wild night in the bedroom :) After I finish him off, I work him back up so then when can have a little more fun and then it is mine turn.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

The first thing I did was make sure he was completely comfortable. We happened to be in my car, so I had him sit in the passenger seat and recline it all the way. Then I took my top and bra off, so that he would feel my bare breasts against his legs. If you are at home and aren’t on your period :) getting completely naked is a really good idea. :) Then I started teasing. :) And kept teasing until he beged me to take him in my mouth. I started by kissing him lightly on his legs and inner thighs, and all around his dick and balls without actually touching them. Then I started licking his balls. He told me he really likes it when a woman takes one of his balls all the way in her mouth. This took some practice, but the best way I have found to do it is to get his balls really wet with your spit, open your mouth as wide as you can and suck. You will feel the ball go in your mouth if you get it done. You can also try gently pushing it into your mouth. GENTLY. :) Once I have it, I like to swirl my tongue around it and suck it in and out of my mouth really fast. After a couple of seconds of that he was begging me to suck his dick. Instead, I licked it all over. Then I nibbled up the shaft. (Thanks to Howard for that tip ~..~ He said in one post to pretend it’s corn on the cob and lightly, very lightly, nibble with your teeth up and down it) That got a big reaction, his hips came up off the seat. Then I licked the head until it was really wet, and I set my wet closed lips against the very tip as if to give it a kiss and sucked, like on a straw, as I sucked I slowly opened my mouth and sucked his dick as far into my mouth as I could. (That one I came up with myself, and it drives him crazy. It works best if you get everything really wet first, and then it kinda just slips into your mouth and there is such incredible suction that he goes crazy) Once I had him all the way in my mouth, slowly pulled him out until only the head was in my mouth. Then I swirled my tongue around the entire head, starting slowly and going faster and faster until he stared to squirm. Literally squirm. Now, that’s where the major turn on is for me. To be able to make him squirm... Mmmmm... it’s an amazing feeling. Then I took the tip of my tongue and flicked it around the tip of the head as fast as I could. When he was really squirming, I took him all the way back in my mouth and went up and down a couple times to make sure everything is good and wet. Then I went for the deep throat. (I’m still learning this one, especially how to control the gag reflex. I’ve found alot of tips on this website. The best one said to just relax. If you feel yourself start to gag, pause, and swallow, and once you have it under control, start again. I also have to tell my fiancee to stay still, cuz once he feels himself start to go in my throat, he wants to push and get it in farther. If he does it slowly it can actually help, but if he does it too fast it’s not a good thing. ~..~) I haven’t been able to deep throat him until he cums yet (practice, practice ~..~), so when I thought he was about ready to cum, I started bobbing my head up and down and side to side in a kinda circular motion. (I read about this on another website. You tilt your head to the right and as you are going down and coming back up you tilt it to the left. It takes a little bit to get the coordination right, but if you can do it, it’s guaranteed to blow his mind ~..~) I could tell when he was about to come because his whole lower body tensed and he started moaning and telling me faster. So I decided to finish with the standard up and down bobbing. Another thing about giving head that I really love is that when he does start to cum I can feel it travel up the inside of his dick and out into my mouth. That’s amazing! When I started to feel it moving up his dick, I pushed him farther back into my throat. For those of you that may have trouble with swallowing, this really helps me. I start swallowing as soon as I feel it in my mouth and keep swallowing until he is finished, and with it that far back on my tongue, I don’t really taste it. I personally love the taste, but if you don’t that may help you. Another thing I’ve learned, I think on this website, after he finishes cuming, I hold him in my mouth and suck a little bit. He is super sensitive at this point. When I do take him out of my mouth, I lick around his dick and balls to be sure I got every last bit, and to tease him that much more.

After he recovered a little bit, my fiancee told me he had never busted a nut that hard in his life. Then he licked and sucked my titties until I came. I swear ladies, if you can give your man a really good bj, he will do anything for you. :) This morning he told me he almost passed out when he came, and that he remembered walking into his house, but he didn't remember anything after that. :) He said I better watch out when I get off my period, cuz it’ll be payback time. I can’t wait. :)

Hope this helps someone blow their SO's mind, as well as everything else. :)

Thanks so much for sharing - sounds like fun to me!

Scout

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

There is an urban myth saying that if you eat 3 or 4 altoids, then your partner will enjoy their blowjob more, some say it gives a feeling of coolness and other claim its heat,

my friend said it was like rubbing icy hot on his dick then getting a blow job.