Official Community Forums Home

How To Give The Ultimate Blow Job: My Tips

ambrelyn

• Members

It is definitely NOT an urban myth.....I use Altoids all the time when I give Blowjobs - I eat one completely, then I keep 1 or 2 in my mouth as I am sucking. My partners - including my hubby - have all LOVED the sensation! They all crawl out of their skins when I would do it. Now, this is a "different strokes for different folks" situation, cause some guys don't like cold on their peckers.

My hubby LOVES the cool sensation that the altoids bring to the bj party! Also, in case you are wondering, you CAN have your man eat a few and go down on you - the sensation is not super powerful, but it is very, very nice - especially if you are wet! IF you like that cold, cool sensation during oral - I implore you to give it a shot!

Mikayla B)

• Like 1

• Members

Okay this might sound a little strange, but hey last night gave my hubby a blowjob with pop rocks in my mouth. :lol: He loved it, he said it was awesome, felt like a vibrator at times. Just a little suggestion although I thought they quit making pop rocks years ago,,,, guess I was wrong. He stated that the fizzing of them in my mouth felt like my vibe when we are doing DP , since he can feel it. :)

• Members

Actually Katprr, that doesn't sound strange at all! In fact, TooTimid sells Sizzling Body Candy:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4668

Which is EXACTLY like "Pop Rocks" when you use it! I have tried it, just never got around to the review....perhaps I will do that today! Thanks for reminding me Katprr!

Mikayla

• Members

Thanks for the information. My wife is overeseas and we are both figuring out how to ultimately sexually fulfill each other when we get to see each other. I am hoping to give her multiple g-spot orgasms this time. Good to find a forum with good information

• 4 weeks later...

Holy cow, im loving this thread!

yesterday after reading the tips by bondagejunkie, i went over to my bf house with the new tricks up my sleeve. My bf usually doesnt cum when he gets head but last night after only 5mins of me trying out the new tricks he was moaning n groaning, deep throated him and he climaxed! Ooh JOY! man i was soo thrilled :) so yes thanks a bunch guys, fully neat. I just have to master the techniques now =D

• Like 1

• Members

thanks for the tips, ladies and gents!! i can't wait to try. i know one thing my hb likes is when i start at about his knees, gently caressing and tonguing and nibbling till i get to his package. then, i pause just above him, but not touching and let my breath warm his shaft an nuts. he loves the teasing, and will try to raise his hips to make contact. still trying to master the swallowing thing, though. but as was said; practice, practice, practice.

just a question with the humming, i can only hum when i have the dick halfway in my mouth. i cant seem to hum while im deepthroating <_< .. all the gaps are closed up so theres no room, for me when i deepthroat i can get the head behind my uvula and completely seal the throat off so its just seems impossible to hum..? how on earth do you hum while deepthroating, i really wana know how to do this!! thanks. :)

liz

• Members

I haven't quite figured that one out myself either. Like you, I can only hum when he's sitting in my mouth, not deep throated. I hope someone else can give us some insight. :)

• Members

The answer to your question on deepthroating and humming, ladies, is PRACTICE!

I assure you, it can be done. If you hum with your mouth closed, without moving anything you will notice that you don't have to have your mouth open to do it, conversely, your mouth needs to be closed. So, when you have your man's dick shoved deep in your throat, just sort of start to hum. At first you will feel like you are choking - you aren't. Just hum and hum and hum and if you need to, open the sides of your mouth a bit.

For me, I go down and hum and then start a series of groaning hums where I open my throat and just let him pound me down my throat. While I am humming and deepthroating I can make him cum in just a few seconds! It is worth learning ladies, trust me!

Mikayla :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I do trust you Mikayla! I'm saving that little trick as a suprise later.

I just wanted to thank all of you for your tips on this subject.

I used to not enjoy giving blow jobs until I started reading here. I did it sometimes, but just nothing fancy. Wednesday night I took all of your pratical information and nibbled and sucked the fuck out of my husband! I think he started calling to the god's! It was so wonderful to please him that way. Now I enjoy it too! It is so fun to watch him squirm all over the place and for me to be the one in control of his level of pleasure! I love the blindfold idea and will be trying that too.

It's funny, afterwards when we were laying in the bed, I said "I need to go on TooTimid and thank everybody for all their tips." His reaction in such a euphoric tone "Yes, you sure do!"

THANKS EVERYBODY!

IT WAS FANFUCKINGTASTIC!

wendy

• Members
It is so fun to watch him squirm all over the place and for me to be the one in control of his level of pleasure

Yeah, that's what I love about it too! I have also discovered something that might help you girls with the deep throating thing. :) I discovered, by accident :), that the wetter you get him, the better it works. I got my saliva all over the head of his dick and it was soooo much easier to deep throat him. Since I've learned that, I developed a new trick. :) I do the 'straw' sucking move, but I keep sucking down him until I deep throat him. Yeah, that caused him to call to the gods too. :) I discovered that one this week and thought I'd mention it. :)

• Members
It is definitely NOT an urban myth.....I use Altoids all the time when I give Blowjobs - I eat one completely, then I keep 1 or 2 in my mouth as I am sucking. My partners - including my hubby - have all LOVED the sensation! They all crawl out of their skins when I would do it. Now, this is a "different strokes for different folks" situation, cause some guys don't like cold on their peckers.

My hubby LOVES the cool sensation that the altoids bring to the bj party! Also, in case you are wondering, you CAN have your man eat a few and go down on you - the sensation is not super powerful, but it is very, very nice - especially if you are wet! IF you like that cold, cool sensation during oral - I implore you to give it a shot!

Mikayla B)

This is a great hint-- and the sensation is good with cinnamon or mint-- I bought both since I like mint and my hubby doesn't. I have to say we both liked it a lot and now we keep it in the toy box. Still working on the deep throat thing... just not sure what my issue is. I will try the other positions you mentioned, but just not really progressing. I will also try the humming. Let me know if you think of any other tricks for those of us with super gag reflexes. I know that it is playtime and to not be so serious about it, but I really wanted to surprise him with this new sexy skill. He was not at all freaked when I brought print outs of the G-spot orgasm instructions to bed with me, but I would like to show him that I am not just looking for more ways for me to orgasm but for him also.

:rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I've been reading these tips for a while now, and I can't wait to try them out... when I find a new guy! :rolleyes: I just had a little tip for those of you asking about disabling the gag reflex. Mostly, it's mind over matter. Just be calm, for starters.

But also I heard from a friend with a really strong gag reflex that his orthodontist would keep a salt shaker handy when my friend came in for a visit. No, nothing untoward happened between them :o ! According to the doc, a pinch of salt lessens your gag reflex... I guess it's because salt stimulates other tasting centers on your tongue that "distract" from the reflex. I don't usually have a problem with deep throating, so I haven't tried it. But for those of you struggling, it's worth a shot! Let us know how it goes. ;)

• Members

Yes,, there is a lot of great advice here.I just wanted to say that I think my hubby has been reading the post here because he has been adding some new tricks to his bag that are , just WOW...beyond toe curling, and he was awesome at oral before so he really took me by surprise..so thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

As some of you know, things have been a little----slow----for hubby and I. We went out last night, just the two of us, no kids ;)

Well, he always goes down on me but after I cum, he is ready to fuck and doesn't always give me the opportuntiy to return the oral favor. I made sure I slowed him down last night and used some of these techniques on him...needless to say, he was very happy! (I'll be writing a 'story' about it shortly.)

I wanted to say thank you to everybody here. I am so glad I found a site where we can all be adults and share tips and stories in an adult manner.

I feel like I can go here and get some great ideas without it being 'dirty' or giggly in the high school sort of way.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks for the tips! I tried some of them last night on DH. He REALLY enjoyed it. And he told me that I can be rougher with the "corn on the cob" technique. He said he could really feel it when I hummed. <_< . I had the same problem of not being able to hum when he was in my throat. I'll have to practice some more. hehe.

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Last night I wanted some intimacy with my fiancee, but I was on the heaviest day of my period and not interested in actual intercourse. I thought at least one of us should be pleased, so I decided to give him my best effort at oral. Especially since I get just as turned on as he does while I’m doing it, and will actually cum when he cums in my mouth. Plus, I had some new tricks I had read about that I wanted to try on him. But since I got so much praise, and so many thank you’s from him, I thought I’d share with ya’ll what I did. :) If you’ve never done it, or are new to doing it, it’s kinda hard to know where to start, or what will drive him wild. Maybe this will help, and you can blow your SO’s mind. :) I hope so! It’s an amazing, powerful feeling to please your SO so completely. I think that’s why it turns me on so much. Anyway, the other reason I wanted to post this was because I got some of these ‘techniques’ from this website. Some of the others I made up, and some I read on other websites. It really pays to do your research. :)

The first thing I did was make sure he was completely comfortable. We happened to be in my car, so I had him sit in the passenger seat and recline it all the way. Then I took my top and bra off, so that he would feel my bare breasts against his legs. If you are at home and aren’t on your period :) getting completely naked is a really good idea. :) Then I started teasing. :) And kept teasing until he beged me to take him in my mouth. I started by kissing him lightly on his legs and inner thighs, and all around his dick and balls without actually touching them. Then I started licking his balls. He told me he really likes it when a woman takes one of his balls all the way in her mouth. This took some practice, but the best way I have found to do it is to get his balls really wet with your spit, open your mouth as wide as you can and suck. You will feel the ball go in your mouth if you get it done. You can also try gently pushing it into your mouth. GENTLY. :) Once I have it, I like to swirl my tongue around it and suck it in and out of my mouth really fast. After a couple of seconds of that he was begging me to suck his dick. Instead, I licked it all over. Then I nibbled up the shaft. (Thanks to Howard for that tip ~..~ He said in one post to pretend it’s corn on the cob and lightly, very lightly, nibble with your teeth up and down it) That got a big reaction, his hips came up off the seat. Then I licked the head until it was really wet, and I set my wet closed lips against the very tip as if to give it a kiss and sucked, like on a straw, as I sucked I slowly opened my mouth and sucked his dick as far into my mouth as I could. (That one I came up with myself, and it drives him crazy. It works best if you get everything really wet first, and then it kinda just slips into your mouth and there is such incredible suction that he goes crazy) Once I had him all the way in my mouth, slowly pulled him out until only the head was in my mouth. Then I swirled my tongue around the entire head, starting slowly and going faster and faster until he stared to squirm. Literally squirm. Now, that’s where the major turn on is for me. To be able to make him squirm... Mmmmm... it’s an amazing feeling. Then I took the tip of my tongue and flicked it around the tip of the head as fast as I could. When he was really squirming, I took him all the way back in my mouth and went up and down a couple times to make sure everything is good and wet. Then I went for the deep throat. (I’m still learning this one, especially how to control the gag reflex. I’ve found alot of tips on this website. The best one said to just relax. If you feel yourself start to gag, pause, and swallow, and once you have it under control, start again. I also have to tell my fiancee to stay still, cuz once he feels himself start to go in my throat, he wants to push and get it in farther. If he does it slowly it can actually help, but if he does it too fast it’s not a good thing. ~..~) I haven’t been able to deep throat him until he cums yet (practice, practice ~..~), so when I thought he was about ready to cum, I started bobbing my head up and down and side to side in a kinda circular motion. (I read about this on another website. You tilt your head to the right and as you are going down and coming back up you tilt it to the left. It takes a little bit to get the coordination right, but if you can do it, it’s guaranteed to blow his mind ~..~) I could tell when he was about to come because his whole lower body tensed and he started moaning and telling me faster. So I decided to finish with the standard up and down bobbing. Another thing about giving head that I really love is that when he does start to cum I can feel it travel up the inside of his dick and out into my mouth. That’s amazing! When I started to feel it moving up his dick, I pushed him farther back into my throat. For those of you that may have trouble with swallowing, this really helps me. I start swallowing as soon as I feel it in my mouth and keep swallowing until he is finished, and with it that far back on my tongue, I don’t really taste it. I personally love the taste, but if you don’t that may help you. Another thing I’ve learned, I think on this website, after he finishes cuming, I hold him in my mouth and suck a little bit. He is super sensitive at this point. When I do take him out of my mouth, I lick around his dick and balls to be sure I got every last bit, and to tease him that much more.

After he recovered a little bit, my fiancee told me he had never busted a nut that hard in his life. Then he licked and sucked my titties until I came. I swear ladies, if you can give your man a really good bj, he will do anything for you. :) This morning he told me he almost passed out when he came, and that he remembered walking into his house, but he didn't remember anything after that. :) He said I better watch out when I get off my period, cuz it’ll be payback time. I can’t wait. :)

Hope this helps someone blow their SO's mind, as well as everything else. :)

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Ok. Wow. I love TooTimid, the whole damn site rocks my world...but, uh, WOW. THIS is my favorite thread thus far. I cannot wait to try some (all?) of these suggestions on my long-distance sweetie! I love to give head, haven't done it much but often enough to know that it's a real turn on to me to be turning HIM on so damn much (maybe I'm just orally fixated, bless my cotton socks!). And this thread will definitely be one I come back to again and again. So yeah...this girlie thanks everyone who has posted and especially bondagejunkie--I may have to search for other posts by you my dear, since bondage seems to be another of my new fascinations...

You people, I just love yas.

;)

Hello all:

I have learned some interesting things today. I was brought up very prim and proper and it took me a long time to be able to give my hubby a BJ. I was never very good and didn't swallow. Now that I am single and am reading your comments I wish I had someone to try them on. When I do meet a new man and get to the point of exchanging pleasures I am going to try these new tricks. Wow humming never would have thought. I have used the corn cob and love doing that. Swallowing is a problem for me but I hope to get a chance to practice in the future. Thanks to all of you for opening my eyes to new and different things. I just hope I get a partner who is open to doing new things to me. Thanks again :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I love giving my guy oral. I too researched online and added maasaging behind his scrotum. I start off very lightly stroking and as his pleasure intensifies, so does my pressure. I actually am pressing really hard by the end. .Meanwhile, I tease, lick, kiss, suck, hum, deep throat and use different positions to mix it up so it's never the same thing. He always enjoys it, but when I massage behind his scrotum he actually screams while he cums and yells "Oh my God!" repeatedly. This makes his orgasms last much longer, and makes them stronger as well. He has actually had to lay there and recover for a minute before he could give me some fun. Sometimes I will massage with one hand, cup his balls and gently play with them with the other, suck and tease him with my mouth while he strokes himself. He really loves it when I swirl my tongue around, or when I use my tongue to stroke the little notch on the underside of his penis where the head meets the shaft. When he's ready to cum I ask him how he wants to do it. Usually he wants me to swallow and I happily take him in all the way and he explodes down my throat. Othertimes, he wants to cum on my breasts (especially my nipples) and I move my mouth away at the last possible moment while he strokes to the finish. I think what also adds to his enjoyment is my genuine enthusiasm for plaeasuring him this way. He knows it gets me really turned on to pleasure him this way, and I moan and tell him howmuch I love sucking him. I tell him how much I love seeing him hard and would give him oral morning noon and night if he wanted it. I also will sometimes use my finger and thumb to wrap tightly around the base while I suck, lick, etc..... When he's ready to cum I let go and it's just another way of intensifying his orgasm.