Official Community Forums Home

How To Give The Ultimate Blow Job: My Tips

ambrelyn

• Members

I wish my wife would have this attitude. She never gives me what I need and refuses to finish me off. Seems selfish but I want what I want. I’m always there for her. Eating her pussy and licking her asshole. Doing whatever I have to do. Toe sucking. Foot kissing. I do it all. Yet she won’t hi be me what I need. It’s a problem. Thanks to all the ladies out there who go the extra mile. Wish I had it. 

• Members
7 minutes ago, Fiftyman said:

I wish my wife would have this attitude. She never gives me what I need and refuses to finish me off. Seems selfish but I want what I want. I’m always there for her. Eating her pussy and licking her asshole. Doing whatever I have to do. Toe sucking. Foot kissing. I do it all. Yet she won’t hi be me what I need. It’s a problem. Thanks to all the ladies out there who go the extra mile. Wish I had it. 

So sorry...she should enjoy giving you pleasure also not just taking it!  Very selfish!!!  

• Members
On 7/24/2006 at 9:28 AM, Mikayla1 said:

It is definitely NOT an urban myth.....I use Altoids all the time when I give Blowjobs - I eat one completely, then I keep 1 or 2 in my mouth as I am sucking. My partners - including my hubby - have all LOVED the sensation! They all crawl out of their skins when I would do it. Now, this is a "different strokes for different folks" situation, cause some guys don't like cold on their peckers.

My hubby LOVES the cool sensation that the altoids bring to the bj party! Also, in case you are wondering, you CAN have your man eat a few and go down on you - the sensation is not super powerful, but it is very, very nice - especially if you are wet! IF you like that cold, cool sensation during oral - I implore you to give it a shot!

Mikayla B)

Yeah that sounds great wish more women was like you also do you like to send pictures out if so here one and I have some of me and my girlfriend also just now took this one just wanted to show you cock ring

1538768550912484603961.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members
On 11/19/2007 at 11:16 PM, ked0907 said:

Wow! These are amazing tips! I can't believe i found this site, i've actually been nervous about giving my boyfriend head for a while. Honestly I've never been interested in doing it until i fell for him and I truly want to make him feel amazing in another way besides sex. I would love to make him feel the way some of you ladies describe your partners feeling! I know theres no "right way" but does anyone have any specific advice for a first timer/beginner?

Thanks! :)

enthusiasm is the key, enjoy yourself, and he will definitely enjoy what you do for him

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 10/5/2018 at 2:44 PM, Thomas Biddle said:

Yeah that sounds great wish more women was like you also do you like to send pictures out if so here one and I have some of me and my girlfriend also just now took this one just wanted to show you cock ring

1538768550912484603961.jpg

Nice cock