Official Community Forums Home

How To Get The 3rd

Amplexus

• Members

it has been a while since my last post but I need some info.

my fiancée and I had a threesome a couple years ago, but it was with a friend of mine so it was no problem getting the other person. now we live in Pittsburgh and I don't know anybody in this state besides the people I work with.

I would really like to have another girl with us but I'm not sure how to go about finding this person.

I read the threesome article but I'm still not sure how to do this. what worked for you or what would be some tips on where to start looking

thank you

-barb

• Members

well I have no problem with my fiancée being with me and another girl because nobody will take care of him the way that I do. and I was fairly drunk when we did it last time and I don't remember much of it other than how awesome her tits felt against mine.

we currently don't go to any clubs mainly becuase that really isn't our scene and my fiancée works 2nd shift and I am a manager at a department store. our schedules are completely messed up.

I am not thrilled with the idea of looking online but that seems to be one of my only options.

• Members

I am going to risk sounding like a complete moron. so forgive me but what is that?

(I have been without Internet since April and I am using my iPhone to surf the web until my computer gets fixed)

:)

• Members

I met my SO on craigslist. We have been together a year now. You just have to watch as you will fine some real strange ones. We talked via email and phone for a month before we even met which helped as most were like hi when can we meet. Even with my ad stating that I am not looking for a one night stand...they still didn't get the point....lol.

• Members

no doubt, I want to make sure the person is cool and not a total creep. I've had a couple contacts so we will see what happens.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Hi there! Just a quick question. Have you tried alternative lifestyle websites? My husband and I are a part of a swinger's site here in the states, and there are a surprising number of single ladies looking to broaden their horizons. We met a few single females, and of course lots of couples (although I'm not sure if this is your cup of tea). Some ended up being some of the best pals we've ever had! My little piece of advice-- make sure it's a respectable site and not just some spam-arific site that will blow up ur inbox. Let me know if you want more info, and I wish you the best in finding that sexy third ;)

Sam

• 1 year later...

Hi there! Just a quick question. Have you tried alternative lifestyle websites? My husband and I are a part of a swinger's site here in the states, and there are a surprising number of single ladies looking to broaden their horizons. We met a few single females, and of course lots of couples (although I'm not sure if this is your cup of tea). Some ended up being some of the best pals we've ever had! My little piece of advice-- make sure it's a respectable site and not just some spam-arific site that will blow up ur inbox. Let me know if you want more info, and I wish you the best in finding that sexy third ;)

Sam

Hey, Sam...its b een awhile obviously, lol, but I was wondering if you could let me know what sites you've used. My boyfriend and I are looking to find a third, but have had no luck with site like Craigslist. . .mostly spammers of course. . .thanks! :)

• 8 years later...
On 12/28/2008 at 9:56 PM, Amplexus said:

it has been a while since my last post but I need some info.

my fiancée and I had a threesome a couple years ago, but it was with a friend of mine so it was no problem getting the other person. now we live in Pittsburgh and I don't know anybody in this state besides the people I work with.

I would really like to have another girl with us but I'm not sure how to go about finding this person.

I read the threesome article but I'm still not sure how to do this. what worked for you or what would be some tips on where to start looking

thank you

-barb

I live in pittsburgh I would love to be the third.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • Members
On 3/4/2009 at 12:09 AM, Smile4Me said:

Sam

I was going to say the same thing, swingers club!