Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

What Do You Prefer: Trimmed, Shaved Or Natural?

dogg

• Members

Being male, I prefer my gf to either be completely shaved or a narrow strip on top. There is nothing worse than having hair down there when you are giving oral! I don't keep up like I should on myself, but when I do, I shave everything and she LOVES it! Makes for great, great, sex. Plus, when I do it, its the only time I can ever get her to suck my balls and on occasion if shes hot enough she might go lower :o

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Just recently my s/o admitted that she likes being shaved now. I mentioned it a few years back at at first she got upset at the idea. One day she had a change of mind and allowed me to shave her, although not completely. One reason was that she was concerned what he OB might think.

Now after about 2 years she'd decided that she prefers to be shaved and stays nicely trimmmed.

• Members

Not a man but I love to be shaved, bald and smooth for my SO and I know he likes that aswel. Nothing beats him licking my pussy when its been freshly shaven. Its very erotic for me to have him doing the grooming for me aswel.

On the other side of the coin, I like him to be trimmed (not stubble length a little longer so the hair is softer) with shaved balls and arse (great for sucking and licking) Get a supprise when he gets out of the shower totally shaved, but I love that too.

Its all about the care you take, it seems to show your SO that you care about them too.

• Members

I prefer to be shaved. I start with a line across the top of my cock and also do my balls and down to my asshole. It feels so good and gives me more sensation while being stimulated. I also like when my wife does, too. She usually shaves her lips and around them and leaves a patch at the top of her vagina. Such soft pussy lips as they pass into my mouth, sucking them between my lips and tasting her juices. Yum!

• Members

Sometimes I like the 3/4-1 inch landing strip and sometimes I like the shaved clean look.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I keep myself well trimmed with a short electric groomer. I tried shaving down there once and it was a miserable experience 2 days later. Felt like I had a combination of poison ivy and a brush fire going on. :blink:

As to what I prefer with my partner - it depends on the gal. I've never been with anyone who shaved but it sounds fun - I'd love to do something like this for her. Trimmed is perfect. My previous girlfriend left it all natural and I thought it looked fine, wasn't like she was smuggling sasquatch in her panties or anything. Her hair was jet black and soft like mink fur, just divine. She had the softest hint of rose in her natural scent. Not sure how since she refuses to use perfume but it was intoxicating. :kiss:

My wife is a bit of an enigma in that her pubic hair grows in in just the right spot and just the right length that it looks like it's always well groomed. It's really weird but a time saver. It's a little patch right above her hood and nowhere else. She won't admit it but she likes when I tug gently on it when she's close to orgasm. I suppose I'd be a bit sad if she shaved it all off since I wouldn't be able to do that for her. As for her preference, it's anything but shaved. She wouldn't shave and doesn't want me shaved either. She says it creeps her out to look pre-pubescent. I suppose it's a good thing that I don't have a strong shaving preference.

So what I mean by "depends on the gal" - I consider the amount of trust required for her to allow me between her legs to be a gift. It's a sacred space and I'm going to treat it as such, so I'm not going to judge her based on where she's got hair. Sure I'd appreciate if she trims enough to keep me from coughing up hair later but I'd never dictate how she should groom herself.

• Members

So what I mean by "depends on the gal" - I consider the amount of trust required for her to allow me between her legs to be a gift. It's a sacred space and I'm going to treat it as such, so I'm not going to judge her based on where she's got hair. Sure I'd appreciate if she trims enough to keep me from coughing up hair later but I'd never dictate how she should groom herself.

You have the most amazing way of describing everything !! (you do know that--right ??? )

I myself, like a little bit of hair. I have tried in the past to go with the completely shaved look. I felt so naked ! I do keep it completely shaved underneath, but I have a small V shaping on the top. I was thinking about how sexy I find photos of women-- where just a little bit of hair is peeking out over the top of their panties. There is something very exciting about it to me.

As far as my husband goes---well he does not shave and I love the feeling of his soft hair between my fingers (and on my face....) He loves for me to stroke him and I always love to run my fingers through it-- tugging and pulling on it a bit.

• Members

Before my wife I would never have thought of this question. She convinced me to shave and I keep myself bare down there and she does as well. There is absolultely nothing like the sound of our skin slapping together when things get exciting and no feeling like skin on skin when you're being slow and sensual.

Randy.

• Members

You have the most amazing way of describing everything !! (you do know that--right ??? )

I myself, like a little bit of hair. I have tried in the past to go with the completely shaved look. I felt so naked ! I do keep it completely shaved underneath, but I have a small V shaping on the top. I was thinking about how sexy I find photos of women-- where just a little bit of hair is peeking out over the top of their panties. There is something very exciting about it to me.

As far as my husband goes---well he does not shave and I love the feeling of his soft hair between my fingers (and on my face....) He loves for me to stroke him and I always love to run my fingers through it-- tugging and pulling on it a bit.

Thanks! :)

I totally agree about how sexy the slightest thatch above the pantyline can be! I know it can be off-putting for some folk but for me it draws the eye, a visual invitation, and makes me imagine the wonders hidden just below that thin strip of lace. :kiss:

About the small V shaping bit, there is a nude model that frequently poses for Metart that goes by Ulya who has done the same thing. It's unbelievably sexy - this perfect little V that points the way. Pardon the stupid censor dot over a nipple, here's an example I found on the net: http://www.femininebeauty.info/images/ulya.5.jpg

• Review Team

I shave and I prefer if my partner, male or female, does, too. But we don't always get what we want and it isn't a deal-breaker for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I shave and I prefer if my partner, male or female, does, too. But we don't always get what we want and it isn't a deal-breaker for me.

When I shave, I like to go bare from my asshole and under to a line across the very top of my cock. The hair above my penis gets trimmed a little. I love the feeling the bareness gives me.

• Review Team

When I shave, I like to go bare from my asshole and under to a line across the very top of my cock. The hair above my penis gets trimmed a little. I love the feeling the bareness gives me.

Mmmm, sounds yummy! ;)

• 3 years later...
  • Members

For the pure sex appeal I prefer women to be shaved/waxed. I love the feel, the look, and the sensation. During oral pleasuring having her clean and bare is fantastic. I keep things clean and bare as well. But then I also have smooth legs which I have had nothing but complements on for other women.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Definitely Smooth for both:)

• Members

Me, personally, I prefer for myself to be bare. My partner however, he loves the bareness and I don't mind the hair on him, its a man thing I guess?? If he chose to go bare, I wouldn't argue, but it took me forever it feels like to get it to where ingrown hairs and bumps to become nonexistent.

• Review Team

I prefer to be shaved, or at least trimmed. As far as a guy? Trimmed! I can't stand the completely shaved look, but I also don't want hair going up my nose when I am going down on him either!

• Members

For my wife and I, we prefered each other and ourselves being waxed. It feels so great, and easyer to maintain

Glenn

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hmmm well as far as what I like... I guess on myself. If I were brave enough I would get waxed, underneath and leave a closely trimmed area in the front. I am not brave so I trim the front and shave underneath and in between...

Now what I like on a GUY! (not that you asked!) I like natural! Stubble on a guy is VERY irritating! The hair is nice, soft and stimulating. Not to mention very masculine!

Just sayin'!

Mmmm...Love a Waxed Pussy....YUMMM:):P

• Members

I Love Saved or Waxed:) I Love Silky Smooth, Hot Pussy...Mmmm:)!!

• 7 years later...