Official Community Forums Home

Cyberskin As A Preference Over Silicone And Jelly Types?

admiraltolokus

• Members

The other day I bought from our local sextoy store, this wonderful toy: http://shop.tootimid.com/cyberskin-cyber-cock.aspx turned out to not be as wide as I wanted (I prefer two inches in width), but that cyberskin was absolutely wonderful. Past several years all of my toys have been jelly and silicone types, considered buying a glass dildo at one point but decided to forego it. Must say I will be buying another one of these in a few weeks, a larger one at that, it had a pretty realistic feel, not quite real of course, but still great!

Anyone else been getting into cyberskin toys lately as well?

• Members

They are nice aren't they! I have one. Haven't used it in while hmmm... maybe tonight!

• Members
They are nice aren't they! I have one. Haven't used it in while hmmm... maybe tonight!

Have fun! ^_^ I ended up using it that night, couldn't wait, going to get another one here soon though. Found I need one larger though! It does have a certain feel of realism to it, but its just not warm like an actual penis, wait well you do warm it up through use, but that is asides from the point, that is probably one of the only downsides.

• Members

Yep, it's pretty darn awesome

• Members

I have a few cyber-skin toys of various types; I love them. However, I think the best uses for cyber-skin is for the dildos and vibrating dildos. Cock rings are second....

• Like 1

• Members
the best uses for cyber-skin is for the dildos...

True enough!

• Members

lulz raptorjesus, haven't seen that since I last went by 4chan!

• Members
I have yet to try cyberskin. Truthfully, don't know if I want to. I don't like to have to care for my toys a lot.

That was a concern I have as well, going to have to keep up on it here, shouldn't be too much hassle though ya know.

• Members
This is the Cyberskin toy that I have. I love it!!!

http://shop.tootimid.com/real-man-cyber-skin-dildo.aspx

lmfao I am wanting that one now, and we got that one at our sextoy store, next purchase here I come...

Please remember that Cyberskin and it's other brand names (UR3, RealSkin), are, in fact, silicone based toys, and to NOT use silicone based lubes with them. They will get "mushy" if you do. Trust me! LOL

The only other real step with cyberskin toys opposed to other types of toys, is that, to keep it feeling real, you should use talc power on them, to give them that soft feel to them. However, I went 2 yrs with one toy, not using talc, and it was fine, though didn't feel as "realistic" as it did the first couple of uses.

You really should keep all of your toys in their own packaging, or, at the very least, maybe a zip baggie of some sort, to keep them seperate. Some materials will dent or warp, if pressed against anything, like another sex toy, or even the drawer/box itself. Plus, if your toys have batteries, you should remove the batteries after using. It may be another step, but, even with waterproof toys, I've had some batteries corrode inside the toy (which I don't think the TT guarantee would cover), and ruin a couple. Some I've been able to clean, but others, not so lucky.

Sex toys not only for your pleasure, but, once you get a collection going, they are also an investment....in your pleasure! There are some pretty expensive toys out there, and they should be treated with care for them to last as long as possible!

I don't really have a preference, as far as material goes. Mostly, I prefer GLASS over anything. But, I have some cyberskin toys that I like, hard plastic ones, jelly (though the jelly smell is a bit over-powering at times), hard silicone, and....did I mention GLASS?! :P

• Like 1

• Members
you should use talc power on them

yep and I use almost exclusively water based lubricants, also as a perfectionist I have devised a means in which I use a large shoe box of mine with foam insulation and original plastic bagging for some of them and new bagging materials for others, has worked well for four years now. Oh yeah the waterproof ones, yeah I have lost power on two of my 'waterproof' toys, always need to clean the battery cavity after use anymore!

• 14 years later...
  • Members

My wife is big toy fan, I bought her several huge dildos over the years one being the "John Holmes UR3" which she loves, I use this toy combined with my tongue to rock her world. This is one of her absolute favorites.

• Like 1

• Members
On 12/31/2008 at 2:09 PM, Tyger said:

Please remember that Cyberskin and it's other brand names (UR3, RealSkin), are, in fact, silicone based toys, and to NOT use silicone based lubes with them. They will get "mushy" if you do. Trust me! LOL

The only other real step with cyberskin toys opposed to other types of toys, is that, to keep it feeling real, you should use talc power on them, to give them that soft feel to them. However, I went 2 yrs with one toy, not using talc, and it was fine, though didn't feel as "realistic" as it did the first couple of uses.

You really should keep all of your toys in their own packaging, or, at the very least, maybe a zip baggie of some sort, to keep them seperate. Some materials will dent or warp, if pressed against anything, like another sex toy, or even the drawer/box itself. Plus, if your toys have batteries, you should remove the batteries after using. It may be another step, but, even with waterproof toys, I've had some batteries corrode inside the toy (which I don't think the TT guarantee would cover), and ruin a couple. Some I've been able to clean, but others, not so lucky.

Sex toys not only for your pleasure, but, once you get a collection going, they are also an investment....in your pleasure! There are some pretty expensive toys out there, and they should be treated with care for them to last as long as possible!

I don't really have a preference, as far as material goes. Mostly, I prefer GLASS over anything. But, I have some cyberskin toys that I like, hard plastic ones, jelly (though the jelly smell is a bit over-powering at times), hard silicone, and....did I mention GLASS?! :P

Good information Tyger. Thank you for explaining the best way to make your toys last. I love the silicone ones the best. They feel as close to the real thing in my opinion as you can get. I never use powder on them though.I bought some sex toy antibacterial bags I store them in. They work well. I also have a chest at the bottom of my bed which I store them in.

IMG_8866.jpeg

IMG_8868.jpeg