Official Community Forums Home

Has Rimming Been Discussed?

Kama

• Members

My SO and I both love giving and receiving. I do not perceive it as gross. I think it is something that is to each his own. Not everyone will agree on things that I know.

• Members

I don't mind giving it to women, but I won't rim men. LOL Just not my thing. I don't mind getting it once in while either when there's a lot of heated passion.

• Members
I don't mind giving it to women, but I won't rim men. LOL Just not my thing. I don't mind getting it once in while either when there's a lot of heated passion.

Well first ladies you need to shave those hairy assess your men have because we can reach it ourselves never the less see. Lucky for women most of them are hairless.

I rim my wife alot, she must wash that thing and ms puss about 12 times a day. Filipinos are like that and as the fruit cake lady said keep it clean and ms puss stay happy

Glenn

• Members
Well first ladies you need to shave those hairy assess your men have because we can reach it ourselves never the less see. Lucky for women most of them are hairless.

:lol: I've had the opportunity, but passed. :P

• Members

This is one of the things that I will not try..... Just the unsanitary issues.... yes, cleaning could help, but I hate germs, and fecal matter contains too much for me to put my mouth near it..... o.o

• Members

For me the way I see things. I would not have my other half do anything that I wouldn't do also. To each his or her own though. We all have things we will or will not do.

• Review Team

I am one of those odd-balls that truly gets great pleasure from pleasing another. I have only done it a couple of times but since the receiver enjoyed it immensely, so did I.

And, yes, I like to receive, too.

• Like 2

• Members
I am one of those odd-balls that truly gets great pleasure from pleasing another.

Count me as the second odd ball. Hearing a guy moan during a bj is a turn-on alone.

• Like 2

• Review Team
Count me as the second odd ball. Hearing a guy moan during a bj is a turn-on alone.

YES!!! Total turn-on!

• Review Team
Hi-five! May I add that look in their eyes that they get when you're blowing them....ooohhhh

Dang girl - I think I have finally met my twin!

• Members
Dang girl - I think I have finally met my twin!

Triplet here! :P

• Members
You don't need to see everyplace you shave. Women would never shave their pussies, then!

yea but it easyer to clean and keep clean

• Members

Glenn, a pair of clippers is relaively inexpensive and, as such, leaves no excuse for us to not keep ourselves trimme and neat! If you find skidmatks in the Underoos something needs to change! It's not her job to do it for us!

• Members
Triplet here! :P

Me, too!

Sweetguy and I where talking about this very thing the other night.

He said I was about one in a thousand because I get turned on giving blow jobs.

I disagreed, I said a lot of women do. He wasn't believing me.

I'm glad I'm not alone out here! Thanks for speaking up ladies!

• Members
Glenn, a pair of clippers is relaively inexpensive and, as such, leaves no excuse for us to not keep ourselves trimme and neat! If you find skidmatks in the Underoos something needs to change! It's not her job to do it for us!

No but you ever try to shave it back there. You have to be a gymnist to reach back there between your legs, spread em and shave it without cutting the dickens out of your butt hole. I don't wanna slice anything back there.

Glenn

• Review Team
Me, too!

Sweetguy and I where talking about this very thing the other night.

He said I was about one in a thousand because I get turned on giving blow jobs.

I disagreed, I said a lot of women do. He wasn't believing me.

I'm glad I'm not alone out here! Thanks for speaking up ladies!

I have been told something like that before. Maybe, guys who think all/most women dislike giving a BJ have just not met the right women. Lucky Sweetguy did though! Now, you just have to get him to read the posts here to see that while you are 1 in 1000, its not ONLY because you enjoy to give oral! :)