Official Community Forums Home

Has Rimming Been Discussed?

Kama

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Me, too!

Sweetguy and I where talking about this very thing the other night.

He said I was about one in a thousand because I get turned on giving blow jobs.

I disagreed, I said a lot of women do. He wasn't believing me.

I'm glad I'm not alone out here! Thanks for speaking up ladies!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Someone wrote about their SO washing her "ms puss" multiple times a day. You guys do know that can throw off your body's Ph balance, right? As long as we all take showers (I can take a bath, then a shower, never feel clean with just a bath!), that body part is a self-cleaning situation. The part that's more relevant to this topic would be a different story but... yikes I have just done too much research :) I wrote a sex blog for about 6 months and it was fun, but now I wish I didn't know some things :)

So I won't do that you all, but I will say be careful and yes, clean. Probably anti-bacterial clean. I'm trying so hard to not say "OMG, you can get e.coli that way!!" ;0)

• Members

I just got here and I want to hear it too! :)

Stay tuned TT boys and girls. Have I a funny story for you!!!!

Dish.....

• Members

. . . I'm trying so hard to not say "OMG, you can get e.coli that way!!" ;0)

I gotta believe that if there is e.coli to be had, you're gonna get it from giving regular oral anyway. Germs migrate. (I have no proof, but that is my belief, and there are reasons for it.)

• Members

BTW I understand this is called a tossed salad now, I not always up on the slang of today

Glenn

• Members

Someone wrote about their SO washing her "ms puss" multiple times a day. You guys do know that can throw off your body's Ph balance, right? As long as we all take showers (I can take a bath, then a shower, never feel clean with just a bath!), that body part is a self-cleaning situation. The part that's more relevant to this topic would be a different story but... yikes I have just done too much research :) I wrote a sex blog for about 6 months and it was fun, but now I wish I didn't know some things :)

So I won't do that you all, but I will say be careful and yes, clean. Probably anti-bacterial clean. I'm trying so hard to not say "OMG, you can get e.coli that way!!" ;0)

Yes, a woman's vagina is a sensitive being with a very delicate Ph balance. In all honesty, you are not even supposed to use soap down there, just warm water - as the vagina is a self cleaning part of the body.

I know - I refuse to not use soap.

If you do have a delicate Ph balance there are special soaps that can help to balance it. Realistically, there is nothing wrong with washing a few times a day (unless you are having a reaction, then it may be beneficial to invest in some cleansing wipes....)

Here is the true scoop on analingus (tossing salad, munching ass - whatever) it is enjoyable for many people. The sensations can be very appealing, but there is a modicum of risk, of course. First, NEVER, EVER lick the ass then the pussy. Never, ever, ever....yes, germs do migrate, but that is why we women wipe front to back and never the opposite. Second, never go ass to pussy with a penis! NEVER ever. This is even worse because as you go in deeper to the anal canal, there is more residue. We all know what I mean by "residue" right? ;) Third, you should clean yourself, thoroughy, if you are going to do this. It is just common sense, really. We know what we do down there, so keep it in mind. However, doing this does not ensure you will get some kind of infection. I do it frequently and never have had an issue. Just be smart about it.

• 1 month later...