Official Community Forums Home

Natural Or Enhanced

ladylove

• Members

Ok Gentlemen it's time for you to chime in with your true thoughts and feelings. There are always posts about should a women get breast implants or not. Here's the question to all you men.....

No matter what size breast a women has, do you prefer a natural women or enhanced women; and why Please be as frank as you can.

• Members
Natural all the way. Even aging natural. Stuffing looks...well, fake. I hate fake. Fake anything. Frank enough?

yes.... I think all women need to know real feelings of real men. Thanks, now if more men would respond that would be great.

• Members
Ok Gentlemen it's time for you to chime in with your true thoughts and feelings. There are always posts about should a women get breast implants or not. Here's the question to all you men.....

No matter what size breast a women has, do you prefer a natural women or enhanced women; and why Please be as frank as you can.

Totally natural. Big, Small or somewhere in between are all good as long as they aren't fake. I don't like the fake breast in the movies and even though I've never been with a woman who had implants, I have seen them up close and personal and have even touched them at her request but I wasn't impressed. If I wanted to fondle something fake I'd buy a blow up sex doll. :huh:

Nothing like the feel of the warm soft skin and flesh of a womans breast and nipples. That's perfection in my book regardless of size. So why mess with perfection?

Man

• Members
Nothing like the feel of the warm soft skin and flesh of a womans breast and nipples. That's perfection in my book regardless of size. So why mess with perfection?

Man

That is great! More men need to let their ladies know this!

My good friend had hers done. She is a BEAUTIFUL girl. She was just really tiny in her bra. Proportionally correct, because she is super tiny as well. She has always been very insecure about them and finally her husband said OK. You know She STILL isn't satisfied with how she looks! This girl weighs about 100lbs, she wears a size 4, she had implants done and she is obsessed with going to the gym every day! She thinks she is ugly! I WISH you could see this girl She is gorgeous even w/o the boobs! I feel bad for her! she doesn't believe that we (her friends) are all jealous of her!

It's all about self esteem!

• Members

I think I would prefer natural breast although I have never touched fake ones but I think I would prefer real ones

• Members

Never having had the opportunity to compare I still think I would prefer natural. Lumps, bumps, sags and all, after all I ain't perfect either.

I do have to add that DW is quite busty and short. So as she has gotten older any bra she finds that gives her adequate support has very

wide straps around the side. They go almost up into her armpits and cause major discomfort and I feel they have a negative impact on

her lymph system. She gets congestion and pain under her arms and around her back where the straps go. That said, I support her in wanting

a breast reduction, both for health reasons and for her self esteem. Now if we could only afford it!!!

Anyway....I just LOVE boobs...any way that they come.

• Members
That is great! More men need to let their ladies know this!

My good friend had hers done. She is a BEAUTIFUL girl. She was just really tiny in her bra. Proportionally correct, because she is super tiny as well. She has always been very insecure about them and finally her husband said OK. You know She STILL isn't satisfied with how she looks! This girl weighs about 100lbs, she wears a size 4, she had implants done and she is obsessed with going to the gym every day! She thinks she is ugly! I WISH you could see this girl She is gorgeous even w/o the boobs! I feel bad for her! she doesn't believe that we (her friends) are all jealous of her!

It's all about self esteem!

plastic surgery rarely fixes the real problem.......

• Members

A friend of mine was married to a very petite girl with enough to satisfy most men but she had that self-esteem thing playing with her mind and he finally broke down and bought her some. It was just enough to make her a bit more than a mouthful but it did boost her morale. She loved to show them off and didn't care if you touched. It didn't bother him unless you caught him on a bad day then she would keep them covered. She is one of the few with implants that were just about perfect. Like sunflower's friend she was the envy of many before she got them but they did bring out a personality after she got them.

Noemally a girl that young gets them and goes completely off the deep end with all the newfound attention and the man usually ends up paying for something that another man, or several in some cases, is enjoying the result of. To me those girls get such big implants that they look like a basketball stuffed into an XXX-Small condom, with stretch marks that look terrible.

Give me a natural woman or one like the first girl that I spoke of who just wanted a little more and I'm a happy camper. I could fire up my air compressor and make those other with an innertube but what good would that be? Waste of perfectly operable body. And don't you know if she has/had kids she'd damned sure bich about stretch marks there but they'd pay some moron to create them on her breasts!

• Members
Having had the opertuinty to play with both I dont really care. Hay I am touching boobs thats what matters.

I do not think the mega implants are attractive. If a woman wants them because she has a bad self image of herself then if she gets enhanced it should give her better self confidence and estemm, which to me is sexier then her bod.

so I really am no help because I am an equal oppertuinty bobbie toucher, lol

It's what I was looking for Archer. How men really feel. So far more men like the O'Natural. However a healthy self esteem is sexy, but short-lasting when plastic surgery is what gives you the boost.