Official Community Forums Home

Perfume, Cologne

sun_flower969

• Members

I wear BBW Brown Sugar and Fig, it sounds weird but it is delightful! Soft warm and musky!

8415_1.JPG

I usually spray it on my neck, front and back. My wrists, behind my knees and a little on my inner thighs...

What about you? :)

• Members
Uhh Yes, no wait.......

What was the question again?

Oh, Geezzz, MOHD, NOT AGAIN.........!!

PAY ATTENTION: WHERE DO YOU WANT SUNFLOWER TO PUT HER PERFUME

SO YOU CAN PUT YOUR NOSE THERE?? :P:P:P

• Members

I have worn Sunflowers for a couple of years. To me, it smells like summertime.

I put it between the girls, on the back of my neck and behind my knees.

I never wore a scent before my divorce. He didn't like girly smells, so I smelled like safeguard soap!

• Members

I wear Lasting when I do wear perfume (allergies). I usually put it behind my ears, my wrists, between my boobs, and any where else I want to direct attention to :)

• Members

Calvin Klein's original, Eternity and recently come across Contradiction. I've had women do a complete 180 when passing by!

• Members
Uhh Yes, no wait.......

What was the question again?

Hahaha OK then! :blink:

• Members
I have worn Sunflowers for a couple of years. To me, it smells like summertime.

I but it between the girls, on the back of my neck and behind my knees.

I used to wear that too... Oh the irony!

• Members

I had been looking for a perfume for a few years now but never was able to pick one out; I couldn't have cared less about what a woman smells like! I know a guy who always smells like heaven--a true cologne connoisseur! I asked his advice on the matter, and he told me about what he had bought his girlfriend. When she walked by, OH MY GOD!!! The poor thing, my nose instantly got buried into her! If it's a woman's perfume and it turns MY head, it's truly a delectable treat! Needless to say, I went out and bought it--Burberry Brit.

As far as where I put it on? I use the shower gel while bathing, the lotion on my arms and legs, spray the perfume on the back of the neck, and then walk my clothes into the midst. That way, all of me smells good but it's still not overbearing. ;)

• Members
J'Adore! I also love Avon's Haiku but it doesn't have staying power. Yep....on the neck, wrists, cleavage, behind the knees, and a dab on that little patch I keep above my piercing!... ;)

Ok that did it, now I'm horny................ :kiss:

Guest eminatic

theres this really cheap knockoff line that makes AMAZING perfumes. i got the one that was supposed to be Davidoff's "Cool Water" and i love it. i usually spray it on my wrist and dab it on both sides of my neck, then spray it on my wrist again and rub my wrists together.

i tried buying the real Davidoff once when i ran out....and i didnt like it :( i gave it away after using it a few times lol

i also have one made by Bubble Yum (yes the gum) but i rarely wear it....it really smells tasty though lol

• Members

I'm going to have to search for the Brown Sugar & Fig one Sun- that sounds great!

I love Chanel's Chance (Chanel #5 is fantastic too!).

branding.jpg

But lately I have really been into DKNY's - Be Delicious

Its one of the lightest, sexiest scents. I love it.

21HN6EX597L._SL500_AA150_.jpg

Light spray in my cleavage, drop behind each ear.

• Members
I'm going to have to search for the Brown Sugar & Fig one Sun- that sounds great!

I love Chanel's Chance (Chanel #5 is fantastic too!).

branding.jpg

But lately I have really been into DKNY's - Be Delicious

Its one of the lightest, sexiest scents. I love it.

21HN6EX597L._SL500_AA150_.jpg

Light spray in my cleavage, drop behind each ear.

A girl after my own heart, #5's my favorite..... don't forget the dab at the top of your va-ja-ja!

• Members
Come on now!!!!!!!!! Give a guy a break :P

What do you think the point of this thread was? To drive you guys crazy!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members
Well I can't speak for the others but as far as I'm concerned, Mission Accomplished.

B):D :D

• Members
Well I can't speak for the others but as far as I'm concerned, Mission Accomplished.

Where is your favorite place to find perfume on a woman MOHD??

(Whispers: Hey Sunny, this should keep him thinking all day!!) :rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

• Members

HA! I have sunflowers too! =D

My favorite at the moment is a green tea one by estee lauder (spelling is probably wrong... sorry!)

I put one spray on my wrist, and use that wrist to put a little on my neck.... less is more! ^.^