Official Community Forums Home

Impulse Slender Vibrator With Sleeve

ladylove

• Members

SE0487-04.jpg

Review by: Ladylove 1/26/09

The 7 function Impulse vibe measures 7 1/8 inches in length, which includes the 1 inch control at the bottom, the width ranges from 3/4 inch at the top to 1 inch at the bottom. Twist off the cap to insert the required 2 AA batteries. Your vibe control is on the bottom of the cap as a one touch push button. The one touch button glows in the dark, just in case. It appears to be made out of a hard plastic, and includes a hygenically superior sleeve which goes on and comes off best if rolled like a condom. The vibes are strong and wonderfully diverse.

This vibe is one of the best give-away Too Timid has had. With a life like head It’s vibration are strong, creative and extremely pleasurable. The first three and the last one differ in intensity, with the 4,5,&6 being extra tantalizing. Once Honey and I heated up, the vibe was pulled out for testing by massaging it between and around my breasts and nipples feeling it’s range. Traveling south, to much hotter climates I quickly orgasmed. Needing to give this vibe a complete testing, we rolled on it’s sleeve, and move it to the next recipient. Double penetration, my first time with this big of a vibe. OH MY! We both loved all the added pleasure this little vibe can give. I Highly recommend it for the beginner looking for a first toy. It’s slender enough for the anal beginner and strong enough for the experience toy user. I give this a 5 out of 5 hearts.

IMPULSE SLENDER VIBRATOR WITH SLEEVE

*Note: It is not recommended to go from anal to vaginal play with the same toy, prior to covering or cleaning first.

• Members

SE0487-04main.jpg

This is a nice freebie from a wonderful company. In placing an order to begin with I decided to take advantage of the freebie.

When I received this I couldn't wait to try it out. I saw this as being perfect for anal. It is just over 7 inches in length and varies in diameter from ¾ to 1 inch. This is waterproof which is a nice plus. I took it out of the package and washed it with warm water and anti-bacterial soap. Once it was dry, I then unscrewed the black cap at the bottom in order to insert the 2 AA batteries needed to bring this toy to life. I will also recommend leaving the paper inside the battery compartment---this helps with keeping the noise down due to vibrations. Then screw the black cap back on and make sure it is tight to keep the water out.

With this toy you have a couple of different variations---you can use just the plastic vibe or slide the silicone sleeve on it for a different texture.. The tip of the vibe is sculpted to replicate the head of a penis. This toy is also very quiet. I also found it funny that the push button at the bottom glows in the dark. This toy has 7 functions that change with just a slight push of a button. They are: light vibration, medium vibration, high vibration, roller coaster, fast pulsation, stair climber and higher vibration. I will say it was very nice.

In order to use the silicone sleeve, I recommend rolling it up and then applying it to the tip of the toy. Then roll it down...similar to applying a condom. The sleeve added an enjoyable realistic feel and texture to the toy. The variety of different vibes and textures is nice as you can use them to change it up from time to time.

In trying this toy I found it very enjoyable. It is definitely getting a top spot when it is time for my anal "alone time." With this toy I made sure to use lube. What is nice is if you use just the plastic portion of the toy, it is compatible with all lubes. I slowly inserted it and enjoyed it immensely as I was enjoying DP during my alone time. I enjoyed cycling through several functions. I enjoyed the stairs and the higher vibration as I am the type who likes a stronger vibe. In no time I was enjoying going over the edge into happiness. I highly recommend this toy for beginner or advanced user.