Official Community Forums Home

Dirty Talk

• Members

I'd love some Dirty Talk but unfortunately 99% of the time my SO is as quiet as a mouse. Even through a series of 6 to 8 orgasms most times she'll never make a sound other than a very few subdued moans and a rare Oh God.

She says she's embarrassed to make noise during sex and I'm like WTF? We've been together for over 30 years, been through everything from childbirth to the loss of parents together and everything in between. She has absolutely noting to be embarrassed about.

• Like 1

• Members
Hey watch your mouth!

Whose ready for more? I only reached half-time. Or have you had enough?

READY.... ^_^

This is great stuff, I was going to post, but now, I don't think I'm sounding so dirty.

• Members
This is great stuff, I was going to post, but now, I don't think I'm sounding so dirty.

lol, No kidding hey?

• Review Team
And the Golden Woody for best performance in a smutty sex romp goes to LayD.

LMAO!

... but I absolutely can NOT stand being called whore or slut...but I'd rather be a bitch any day than a low-life whore! ;)

I understand this, and if I thought he meant it that way, I would knock the $hit out of him, but I knew this was just a thing he had in bed. And he asked me before we ever got into any kind of dirty talk if it would bother me. I guess with this I just let actions speak louder than works and he never treated me like a slut outside of the bed, actually quite the opposite. It was also over a year into our relationship before he started any kind of talk like this (I think he was shy!) :P Maybe I am different than most, but as long as I am not called another woman's name (has never happened) then the talk doesn't bother me - I actually kind of like it. When he would call me a slut or whore, I would say "fine then, fuck me like I'm a slut ...." and that usually lead to some really good orgams. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

• Members

Oh I get ya completely! I want the down and dirty action like that myself....guess it's just residual reflex from how I was brought up to consider being labeled a whore/slut one of the worst things imaginable and on the same level as being the lowest of the low. Believe me.....it's just words....it doesn't hold me back from any and all potential erotic activity. :D

• Review Team
....it doesn't hold me back from any and all potential erotic activity. :D

I love that, I am going to have to use that phrase tomorrow some how!

• Review Team
This is like a letter I'd sent to my SO when he travels.....

I miss the taste of your hard cock. Sucking you, licking your balls. You taste sooooo good. Ohhhh yea baby, you like that don't you You are so hot.... let me sit on your face, to feel you lick my clit, and dip your fingers deep into my hot pussy. having your cock down my throat makes me so hot, mmmm. You're not allowed to cum. Not yet.

Slowly sink your dripping dick deep inside my pussy. Slowly, slowly, moving up and down your cock until I scream, I'm driving you mad. You can't sand it anymore... flipping us over you take control, fucking me... Deep and harder and deeper, making me scream again and again. You feel so good. Yeaaaa, just like that fuck me baby, fuck me! OHHH god, I love your cock. That's it, the last milking, you let go, filling me with your hot cum.... YESSS!

Life is good

Freakin' A!!! ;)

• Like 1

• Members
This is like a letter I'd sent to my SO when he travels.....

I miss the taste of your hard cock. Sucking you, licking your balls. You taste sooooo good. Ohhhh yea baby, you like that don't you You are so hot.... let me sit on your face, to feel you lick my clit, and dip your fingers deep into my hot pussy. having your cock down my throat makes me so hot, mmmm. You're not allowed to cum. Not yet.

Slowly sink your dripping dick deep inside my pussy. Slowly, slowly, moving up and down your cock until I scream, I'm driving you mad. You can't sand it anymore... flipping us over you take control, fucking me... Deep and harder and deeper, making me scream again and again. You feel so good. Yeaaaa, just like that fuck me baby, fuck me! OHHH god, I love your cock. That's it, the last milking, you let go, filling me with your hot cum.... YESSS!

Life is good

That's hot... I'd love to get messages like that from my SO!!!

• Members

Oh hell yah I love me some dirty talk! Who doesn't? ;)

Stays in the bedroom for the most part. However what I really love to do is dirty texting. How I love to tease and please...

• Members
Hey watch your mouth!

Whose ready for more? I only reached half-time. Or have you had enough?

I was watching it! Are you KIDDING ME??? :lol:

• Members
That's hot... I'd love to get messages like that from my SO!!!

If you send her one maybe she'll send you one. You never know.

• Members

OK then. Back to my filthy tale. Now its my turn. I have the taste of her cum on my lips and I'm beyond aroused. The ache is murder.

She puts me on my back. She straddles me. We're face-to-face. Her wet pussy is on the ridge of my stiff dick. She's so juicy. She playfully slides along my length a few times. GOD HELP ME! IT FEELS SO GOOD.

She leans down, rests her head on my shoulder. At the same time she raises her butt a few inches in the air so there is a bit of room to maneuver. HER TORTURE POSITION.

"How bad do you want my pussy. Isn't it wet. Tell me how bad you want it."

"My cock needs a lip massage. PLEASE!"

"Like this?" She takes the tip and rubs it against her lips. Just swirls it around. HELP ME! All I can do is groan.

"Want a little bit more? Do you want to feel me all around your cock? You think you'd like that?"

I go to grab her butt so I can pull her down as I thrust up. But she knows me too well. She only lets me get half way in.

"OOOO, trying fuck me? Trying to put all that lovely dick in me all at once. Not so fast. You just lie there and be patient."

You know what this wicked torturer does next? She rocks slowly back and forth just enough for the top half to slide in, stop, and then slide out. And repeat. She does this for a few minutes. Meanwhile she's saying:

"Are you dying? Are you in heaven? You're super hard. I think you deserve more pussy."

She finally lowers herself completely and my entire cock is in her. I grab her ass and keep her there for a

minute, just appreciating how it feels to be engulfed. And I plot my next move.

By now I'm feeling primitive. She's driven me insane. Time to take control back. This was her wicked plan all along. She loves this part.

She gets off me and lies down on her back with her legs in the air. I kneel between them and put my cock back in her. She loves when I spread her legs wide so that she can see my cock go in clearly. I hold her legs in the middle of her thighs and push her knees a little towards her chest. This makes her pussy just a little bit tighter. We both love that.

"Fill me up. Give me all your cock. Show me how good you fuck. Are we gonna have big cum today?"

"Oh yes, big, big cum." I slowly slide it in as far as it will go.

"GASP!"

I slowly slide it out so only the tip is still in.

"Give it back! Put it all in me."

"Not so fast. You lie there and be patient now."

WHO THE FUCK AM I KIDDING? I'm SOOOOO close to exploding. I manage another minute sliding in and out.

"Wanna make me cum?"

"Yes, I want to make you cum." She reaches to touch my balls. "fuck, you are so ready. Do your balls hurt? Do they want to unload in me. I want you to flood me. Let me make you cum."

That's the signal to let go of her legs, and get in a position on top of her where I support my weight on my forearms and my toes. Our bodies are touching but she can move her hips and legs easily. She wraps her arms around my neck and holds me so my ear is touching her mouth.

"I want you to cum for me. I want you to explode. Let go. Drain your balls."

"Make me cum. Please make me cum."

I keep my body still and rigid. She starts to do pump her hips which makes her pussy slowly slide on and off my cock without me moving.

I can't speak anymore. I'm breathing heavy. I'm about to cum.

"You're nearly there. So close. Just shoot in me." She puts her hands on my butt which allows her to pump into me harder and faster. She starts a little whispering chant.

"Cum for me..........Cum for me..........Cum for me..........Cum for me..........Cum for me..........Cum for me"

That's it. The electricity starts flowing through my balls and I just shoot and shoot as she keeps pumping. Then I collapse. Speechless.

• Like 1

• Members
OK then. Back to my filthy tale. Now its my turn. I have the taste of her cum on my lips and I'm beyond aroused. The ache is murder.

She puts me on my back. She straddles me. We're face-to-face. Her wet pussy is on the ridge of my stiff dick. She's so juicy. She playfully slides along my length a few times. GOD HELP ME! IT FEELS SO GOOD.

She leans down, rests her head on my shoulder. At the same time she raises her butt a few inches in the air so there is a bit of room to maneuver. HER TORTURE POSITION.

"How bad do you want my pussy. Isn't it wet. Tell me how bad you want it."

"My cock needs a lip massage. PLEASE!"

"Like this?" She takes the tip and rubs it against her lips. Just swirls it around. HELP ME! All I can do is groan.

"Want a little bit more? Do you want to feel me all around your cock? You think you'd like that?"

I go to grab her butt so I can pull her down as I thrust up. But she knows me too well. She only lets me get half way in.

"OOOO, trying fuck me? Trying to put all that lovely dick in me all at once. Not so fast. You just lie there and be patient."

You know what this wicked torturer does next? She rocks slowly back and forth just enough for the top half to slide in, stop, and then slide out. And repeat. She does this for a few minutes. Meanwhile she's saying:

"Are you dying? Are you in heaven? You're super hard. I think you deserve more pussy."

She finally lowers herself completely and my entire cock is in her. I grab her ass and keep her there for a

minute, just appreciating how it feels to be engulfed. And I plot my next move.

By now I'm feeling primitive. She's driven me insane. Time to take control back. This was her wicked plan all along. She loves this part.

She gets off me and lies down on her back with her legs in the air. I kneel between them and put my cock back in her. She loves when I spread her legs wide so that she can see my cock go in clearly. I hold her legs in the middle of her thighs and push her knees a little towards her chest. This makes her pussy just a little bit tighter. We both love that.

"Fill me up. Give me all your cock. Show me how good you fuck. Are we gonna have big cum today?"

"Oh yes, big, big cum." I slowly slide it in as far as it will go.

"GASP!"

I slowly slide it out so only the tip is still in.

"Give it back! Put it all in me."

"Not so fast. You lie there and be patient now."

WHO THE FUCK AM I KIDDING? I'm SOOOOO close to exploding. I manage another minute sliding in and out.

"Wanna make me cum?"

"Yes, I want to make you cum." She reaches to touch my balls. "fuck, you are so ready. Do your balls hurt? Do they want to unload in me. I want you to flood me. Let me make you cum."

That's the signal to let go of her legs, and get in a position on top of her where I support my weight on my forearms and my toes. Our bodies are touching but she can move her hips and legs easily. She wraps her arms around my neck and holds me so my ear is touching her mouth.

"I want you to cum for me. I want you to explode. Let go. Drain your balls."

"Make me cum. Please make me cum."

I keep my body still and rigid. She starts to do pump her hips which makes her pussy slowly slide on and off my cock without me moving.

I can't speak anymore. I'm breathing heavy. I'm about to cum.

"You're nearly there. So close. Just shoot in me." She puts her hands on my butt which allows her to pump into me harder and faster. She starts a little whispering chant.

"Cum for me..........Cum for me..........Cum for me..........Cum for me..........Cum for me..........Cum for me"

That's it. The electricity starts flowing through my balls and I just shoot and shoot as she keeps pumping. Then I collapse. Speechless.

NICE!!!! Whew! Warm much? You both sound very lucky!

• Members
I'd love some Dirty Talk but unfortunately 99% of the time my SO is as quiet as a mouse. Even through a series of 6 to 8 orgasms most times she'll never make a sound other than a very few subdued moans and a rare Oh God.

She says she's embarrassed to make noise during sex and I'm like WTF? We've been together for over 30 years, been through everything from childbirth to the loss of parents together and everything in between. She has absolutely noting to be embarrassed about.

MOHD.....Ditto that here. Did these two women grow up under the same roof? LOL

• Review Team

The electricity starts flowing through my balls and I just shoot and shoot as she keeps pumping. Then I collapse. Speechless.

The Golden Woody for making MsLayD hot early in the morning goes to DADT! B)

• Members

Hi All,

I guess I am the minority in the dirty talk. Do I like it? Love it? Hell yeah. Unfortunately for me, my gf doesn't feel comfortable with it, so there's not too much dirty talk in our bedroom. If I could change something in our sex life, this would be a strong candidate.

I realised a funny thing. Dirty talk feels more comfortable in some languages than others. Indeed, Finnish is probably the lousiest language for dirty talk. It is just too formal and literal. Dirty talk in Finnish feels a bit too much like talking about absolute facts. You know, if I say "oh, you like to be fucked like the little slut you are, don't you", it feels as if I was asking whether she _is_ a little slut. Can you get it?

I guess I'll have to get my French refreshed.

• Members
I realised a funny thing. Dirty talk feels more comfortable in some languages than others. Indeed, Finnish is probably the lousiest language for dirty talk. It is just too formal and literal. Dirty talk in Finnish feels a bit too much like talking about absolute facts. You know, if I say "oh, you like to be fucked like the little slut you are, don't you", it feels as if I was asking whether she _is_ a little slut. Can you get it?

I guess I'll have to get my French refreshed.

All those poor Finnish people.....hahaha.