Official Community Forums Home

Dirty Talk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Sometimes it's not what you say, but how you say it ;)

Especially when she's spanking my tush while she's talking dirty to me! :)

• 5 months later...
  • Members

It has taken me along time to talk dirty to my husband. We're talking, talk to make any sailor blush; and then it's only in the bedroom. I can't think of a time outside the bedroom that I've totally let go and talked dirty to my Husband. He on the other hand has been extremely comfortable using it any time any place. So here's my question:

Guy and Gals do you like to hear & talk dirty with you SO? If so, in and out of the bedroom or just one? If you feel like it please feel free to share some of your favorite thing to hear and say.

Kicking this one back up for some fun.... Who's first???

• Members

My last lover talked a lot during sex and it turned me on. He didn't talk dirty, just said things like "does this feel good?" Do you want to try this or this? and so on and he complimented my attributes.

I used to be one to clap my hands over my ears in horror at hearing the F word. My my, how things change! *giggling* With my current SO we feel comfortable swearing like pirates in and out of bed. But I don't usually curse in every day life with other people. Feels real good to let my hair down with him though. Now I like saying and hearing the word fuck because SO has taken the dirt out of dirty and made those words just plain HOT.

"MMM, you feel so fucking good..." "I can't wait, you've made me so hot I need to fuck you right now" "MMMMmmm, you're pussy is so wet"

Lots of ""Oh Gods!!"

• Members

LOL I've noticed, the hotter and hornier I get, the more F words I use... "OMG, Your pussy feels so fucking good... I'm going to fuck you hard and deep until we explode together"

Yeah, the dirty talk is a must have in the bedroom at the very least. BUT we can be out, walking around a farmers market or inside a store, I'll step behind her like I'm going to hug her, and as I hold her against me, I'll whisper in her ear "I can't wait to taste your sweet pussy first chance I get" and then walk away like nothing was said, teasing her... she'll return the favor by "accidentally" squeezing my cock as she walks past me.. Shopping has never been so fun.:D Once we're home (IF we make it that far) it is game on!!!

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I love when my man talks dirty to me. It can be so hot! He seems to love it also....

My GF is very good at describing what she wants or needs from me and she also appreciates sexy dirty descriptive words from me.

I love to tell her naughty things while we're out, as in "My Dick is Hard right now, I need your lips around my dick, while my finger is teasing your sexy ass...Something like that usually gets the juices flowing, both for me and her!

:P

• 2 years later...
  • Members

I absolutely love to hear my partner talk to me during sexual play. The more descriptive the better. I love to be told where to touch and what to do. When I hear what she is going to do to me my arousal goes through the roof. The dirtier the words the more aroused I get. I am very verbally focused and enjoy story, role play, a nod dirty talk. I tend to be rather verbal during sex and will ask for what I want or say what I am going to do. This is heightened even further during mutual masturbation or if she has me watch her or she watches me. It is so incredibly hot for me

• 2 months later...
  • Members

OK, OK, since you asked so nicely.

Sometimes I kneel on the bed and have her kneel with her back to me, but leaning against me. Spooning and kneeling at the same time. Massaging all the right points on her is real easy this way. I can reach everything. And I can breathe my naughty thoughts into her ear.

"Your warm butt rubbing against my cock feels so good. Can you feel me getting hard? Can you feel my cock against your ass and pussy lips? Tell me how that makes you feel. Are you starting to ache? Let me slide my finger in you for some relief. Oh wow its going in so easy. Let me slide it all the way in..all the way out..all the way in..all the way out. Let me take some of that juice and stroke your clit. Do you like that? Oh yes you are aching now. So am I. Feel my balls. Feel how tight they are. Feel how hard you made me."

She'll then tell me she needs oral. "I need your tongue so bad. Where is my tongue slave. Eat me. Eat me now! I want to fuck your face! I want your tongue to fuck my pussy! Now! Now!"

So she lies down and I lick.

"Is this what you want? You want my tongue to lick your pussy? Your sweet, sweet pussy. Let me suck that clit. So soft. So wet. It sucks into my mouth so nicely. Tastes so good. Feels good on my tongue. It even smells great. Did you know that? Did you know that it even smells great? It does. Oh yes it does. I'm going to eat you up. I'm going to devour you."

She'll then encourage me.

"Fuck me with your naughty tongue. Eat my pussy lips! Suck my hot clit. Eat me up. What are you doing? Licky my butt hole? Wicked wicked tongue slave. Lick my butt. Tongue my hole. Make me cum. Make me cum, PLEEZ!

I've left one spot untouched. Time to trigger the G-Spot.

"I want to taste your cum on my tongue. I want your cum on my fingers. Give me the G. Oh looky I found it. Its right there. It needs strokes. Tell me how good it feels to have your clit in my mouth. Tell me how it good it feels rubbing your G. Tell me how bad you want to cum. My dick wants to be in there so bad. You gotta cum. I'm dying. I can't wait anymore. Cum in my mouth. Oh please. I want to taste your juice on my tongue."

And she'll say "keep doing that...keep doing thatfuck me with your fingers...fuck me with your fingersyou're gonna make me cuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm!"

And then she has a really loud O. On a good day she'll even buck me off the bed.

Another Tongue Slave Masterpiece.

• 3 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Members

I like to sext my hubby and tell him I want his hard Cock in my wet pussy ... i sext him almost everyday & tell him I can’t wait till we are fucking again !! After back & forth a few times I’m usually headed to the bathroom to clean my wet pussy up 😊