Official Community Forums Home

Dirty Talk

• Members
cock -- soldier

balls -- boys

pussy -- sweetness?????

Hmmm IDK LL doesn't sound dirty to me! ;)

• Members

Honestly I think dirty talk between my BF and I would just turn into a gigglefest. Sure, right before orgasm I'll let the occasional "fuck" or "oh God" slip out, but saying something like "drill me, baby!"? :lol: I don't think either of us would be naturally driven to say something like that, so I think it would just seem too much like acting and come across as comical. Might spur him to be a little rougher sometimes though... I'm pretty sure he's afraid he's going to break me :P

• Members
Hmmm IDK LL doesn't sound dirty to me! ;)

Depends on how you deliver it....... B)

Over it too. Working on getting over the next hangup.

One step at a time...... :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I LOVE to talk dirty to hubby, but I do not get much back. I know this is because he is shy. He likes to hear me talk and tell him what I want or how much I like doing things too him, he does not say much back, he would rather sit back and enjoy the ride. I LOVE all things dirty and tabbo.

I would love to get into bondage with the whips and all of that. I think most of our issue her is he is SOOO afraid of hurting me, that is took years for him to be comfortable pulling my hair and slap my ass. We are getting over this though. He is slowly coming over to my dark side!! I just have to be paiteint and let him come to this in his own way.

Do not get me wrong, I LOVE our sex life the way it is, and I only want to do thing that get us both off. However, if he wants to tie me up and tell me whata bad girl I am while spanking me, then who am I to disagree!!! AAAHHHH....someday!

• Review Team

"Fuck me like you bought me," yields some interesting results. ;)

• Members
I love this.....

:lol: I grew up in farm country and we have some "quaint" sayings, like when you abused a piece of equipment or something you "rode it like a rented mule." ( you know where this is going )

"Baby... I'm gonna ride you like a rented mule." How well ya think that would go over in the bedroom? :o

I never liked calling her dirty names - cunt, whore, etc - none of that worked for me, so I'm not sure whether she liked it or not. And I hate the word "bitch" under any circumstances.

I love, "Fuck me like you bought me" though. Damn....

• Members
:lol: I grew up in farm country and we have some "quaint" sayings, like when you abused a piece of equipment or something you "rode it like a rented mule." ( you know where this is going )

"Baby... I'm gonna ride you like a rented mule." How well ya think that would go over in the bedroom? :o

I never liked calling her dirty names - cunt, whore, etc - none of that worked for me, so I'm not sure whether she liked it or not. And I hate the word "bitch" under any circumstances.

I love, "Fuck me like you bought me" though. Damn....

Farm girl or not; ride me like a rented mule..... would get you the eject button faster than you'd known what hit you; also the cunt, whore and bitch, so not working. I think the majority of women will feel the same way.

• Members

Yeah I am not really a fan of being called those names either. It just feels mean...

• Members
Yeah I am not really a fan of being called those names either. It just feels mean...

don't forget degrading...

• Members
don't forget degrading...

Yeah... some women think lots of things are degrading, that maybe I wouldn't though. It's just the mean and hateful factor to me! Tell me I am HOT tell me how bad you want me and what you want to do to me ...but don't call me mean names. That makes me feel used and shitty... just sayin!

• Members
Yeah... some women think lots of things are degrading, that maybe I wouldn't though. It's just the mean and hateful factor to me! Tell me I am HOT tell me how bad you want me and what you want to do to me ...but don't call me mean names. That makes me feel used and shitty... just sayin!

your probably right mean is better.......

• 1 month later...
  • Members
"Fuck me like you bought me," yields some interesting results. ;)

Hottest line I've ever heard!!!! No contest.

• Review Team
Hottest line I've ever heard!!!! No contest.

Aawww, you are making me blush. :) I didn't copyright it, so feel free to use it whenever the time is right. ;)

• Members
Aawww, you are making me blush. :) I didn't copyright it, so feel free to use it whenever the time is right. ;)

My husband love the line, used it a couple of time in just, but I've warned him his time is near... ;)

• Review Team
My husband love the line, used it a couple of time in just, but I've warned him his time is near... ;)

Let us know how it goes!

• Members
Let us know how it goes!

If he ever stops working and makes it home I just may have something.....

• Members

Make me cum.. i want to cum all over your cock.. etc along those lines usually works well for me.. gets my guy going even harder/faster..

• Members

I do love dirty talk, but trying to use it in a story just sounds stilted and fake....... Doesn't sound like that to me in the BR? Hmmmmmm.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Review Team
A buzz kill is calling me name like slut, whore etc......

No, a buzz kill is a kid knocking on the bedroom door then walking into said room after being asked "what"!!! Did I mention it was about 30 seconds after penetration? Did I mention there had been great foreplay leading up to the penetration? :angry: Did I mention hubby was SUPPOSED to have locked the door? :angry:

But back on subject, hubby has recetnly been having fun with the dirty talk at the less opportune times - like on the phone when I am at work and he knows there are people too close by for me to reply, or whispering things in my ear as we are walking through the supermarket. :rolleyes: