Official Community Forums Home

Watching Your Partner With Another Lover

• Members

For us it would be no way. We are just not into that, but to each his own. I had a male friend (old long term friend) that made the off hand remark about "when he was going to get that bj" from me. GSK had to be restrained from tearing his head off. So for us no. We're happy without a third person.

• Members

The thought of it is erotic, but like a lot of people of said, I don't think that I would be able to actually do it. I don't mind the mfm at all. Because I trust myself and love my SO too much to just leave him because of a threesome. And I am bi-curious, so I think that having a fmf would be fun as well! But I have the thought that maybe we should just wait a few years before trying. Even though we trust each other and really want to try it. I don't want it to end badly because we didn't wait a little bit...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I've had a fantasy of allowing someone who wanted her badly to use my wife. I would not be involved, but I would watch. There is no kissing, no tenderness, just bend her over and enjoy her. It's just a fantasy and it will never happen.

• Members

Any one have any idea as to what percentage of men and what percentage of women would be OK with and turned on by watching their SOs with another? Is this very rare, or not so uncommon?

• Members
Any one have any idea as to what percentage of men and what percentage of women would be OK with and turned on by watching their SOs with another? Is this very rare, or not so uncommon?

That's what I was wanting to know....I would NOT like to see my partner with another woman, but I have to admit the idea of him watching me or joining me with another guy is a major turn on although it would never happen in a million years!

• 3 months later...
  • Members

A friend of mine just brought this up actually... we were talking about having group sex, a 4-way i guess, and all 4 of us had talked about it together but then he was talking to me separately and was like "i really think this would be hott, and i don't care i can sit and watch while you 3 do it". I found this odd, really? u just wanna watch your gf have sex? My bf is also aroused by the idea of watching the two of us girls go at it, but after looking so long to have a 3-some he has decided that it would be awkward to have a 3rd person there (i think this is due to our recent issues). I still found it odd that he would be ok just watching, but i guess each to his own.

• 9 years later...
  • Members

I love the fact that other women find my husband handsome and sexy, and a few have expressed an interest in sex with him. Nothing pleases me more than watching my husband boning one of my friends. But thats all it is, he is getting his rocks off in some strange pussy which is exciting for him. Watching her ass ripple with every thrust turns me on big time and watching him pump his cum deep into her wet pussy drives me crazy. 

• Members
On 9/11/2018 at 9:48 PM, lovebigfatcocks said:

interesting now do you just watch? My hubby is dying to have a 3some he wants it with 2 females i would allow it if i could just sit back and watch it all then when they are done he can take care of my soaking wet pussy

tell him you have to go 1st! MFM! ;)

• 9 months later...
  • Members

I love this topic, for years my husband has shared his friends with me and I too have gifted him with younger women friends of mine. Nothing turns me on more than seeing him burying his cock into one of my like minded friends, his throbbing cock as he cums in her is so hot that I have an orgasm. He too says the same thing, when a man cums in me he gets all excited. 

Last night we entertained a like minded couple who we have had many sexual encounters, and this morning we played again, for me I cannot get enough sex. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/23/2019 at 5:34 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

I love this topic, for years my husband has shared his friends with me and I too have gifted him with younger women friends of mine. Nothing turns me on more than seeing him burying his cock into one of my like minded friends, his throbbing cock as he cums in her is so hot that I have an orgasm. He too says the same thing, when a man cums in me he gets all excited. 

Last night we entertained a like minded couple who we have had many sexual encounters, and this morning we played again, for me I cannot get enough sex. 

You rock my world

• Members

I think it all depends on the person. My ex and his friend wanted to wife swap. I didn’t want to but he wouldn’t leave me alone until I agreed. Well I absolutely hated every moment of it and basically left while they all got together and I guess had a great time. I totally admit that I fantasize about being with another woman but I would never force my fantasies on the person I love unless they wanted the same thing. 

• Members
21 minutes ago, M1959P said:

Thats interesting misty. Were you just not into the guy or was it that you just didn't want to see the hubby with another woman? 

I think at that time I wasn’t ready sexually to be involved in that kind of activity, plus just the way my ex had just pushed and pushed for me to do it knowing that I didn’t want to was just a huge turn off. You can’t really enjoy anything if you feel that you are forced into it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is definitely not for everyone '🤔especially many married couples have a self conscious problem with there spouse having sex with someone else 😢 only pepole that have selfconfedent can actually enjoy such pleasure' s 

I’ve tried this too.. I was always turned on by the thought of my wife having sex with another guy while I watched.  We joked/spoke about it for a long time.  She was more hesitant than I.  

I truly think she felt I wouldn’t be able to handle it..  There was a single guy in our neighborhood that I became friendly with..  Younger than us and recently divorced.  One night while having a few drinks in our yard, we broached this subject to him.. He was actually hesitant because he didn’t want to ruin our friendship but by this point the horse was out of the barn and both my wife and I were ready to give it a shot..  We wound up in our bedroom and I sat on a couch that we have up there.. He handled my wife far more roughly that I ever had.  I can tell she liked the rough treatment.  He ordered her to do things to him such as get him hard and then blow him.  My wife was on fire and honestly I felt threatened..  not as much as a man for her.. When he got fully erect, he was a lot bigger than me.. my wife’s eyes were wide open.  She took as much of him in her mouth as she could... after a while, he pulled out and turned her onto her stomach and fucked her from behind as hard as he could.. my wife came several times and before he did, he pulled out and put his cock into her mouth and came.. My wife never let me come in her mouth but she did allow him to..  She then walked over to me and kissed me with her mouth wide open and actually shared his cum with me.. As grossed out as I was, it turned me on !! 

It was the last time we did a 3sum.  It hurt my confidence a lot as I never saw my wife so turned on as she was that nite..  She has begun letting me cum in her mouth now though and she allows comes to kiss me afterwards.

• 3 years later...
  • Members
On 1/27/2009 at 2:54 PM, chloegirl said:

Was on another website reading about men's fantasies and I was surprised to see so many men post about wanting to watch their woman with another man or even more than one. Now the 2 women together one I was expecting, and even the one where they want anal, but this one surprised me the most and it seems to be very prevalent. Personally I think the idea of it is very hot, I use the theme in my fantasies quite often, but at the same time I wonder how you can watch the person that you supposedly love having sex with another person and not be jealous or threatened by it. Does it mean that you really aren't committed to your partner 100% so can therefore easily compartmentalize sex to be nothing more than a physical act? Can you truly live your life together and not have that come back to be used as a weapon later on? What do you guys think about it? Like I said, I think the idea is very hot but I don't know how it would really work in real life. Educate me!

I have to disagree with you. Sexual activity and emotional love and commitment are not tied together. In my eyes Sexual activity is just "scratching an itch." My mindset on cheating is...having your significant other that you are emotionally attached to and invested in here, and having someone else over there who you are also emotionally attached to and invested in. That would be cheating.

Having your significant other that you are emotionally attached to and invested in here, and having sex with someone else over there, that's not cheating.

Now I have told my wife that if she has some itch or desire that I will not or cannot satisfy, go out get your itch scratched and come back home.

I can honestly say that the idea of her being serviced by another man does not turn me on. But she is welcome to pursue her pleasure as she sees fit, as am i.